Revelations Party

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

"You're dating ?!" Kai said, bewildered.

"Aiish !" Luhan shoved him behind the tree.

"Fany noona your lipstick is messed up." Kai giggled. Tiffany blushed and tried to fix her make up.

"Look, don't talk to it about anyone, okay ?" Luhan begged.

"What if I don't want to ?" he crossed his arms with a smirk.

"Kai !" Fany yelled.

"Oh don't worry Fany ah. If he wants to tell everyone about us then we'll have to tell everyone about his secret dates with Yoona." He said with an even bigger smirk. Kai's smile fainted and he uncrossed his arms.

"Whatever guys, I'm happy for you hyung. Fany, train him well ! You guys don't be long and come for lunch." Kai said walking away.

"Got it !" Luhan said with a smile. He looked at Tiffany.

"So... where were we ?" She said and bit her lip.

"Here." He said and pulled her into another kiss. At this moment, he was the happiest man on earth. Kai on his side already reached the house. He opened the door and saw everyone talking, eating and chatting happily.

"Oh, Kai ah, where were you this morning ?" Suho said sitting on the couch arm.

"Oh I just went out for a walk, I was feeling stuffed." He casually said and walked to the kitchen. He was about to grab a chocolate bread when D.O planted his knife between his finger and the plate in no time.

"Geez. Why do you have so much reflexes ?" He rolled his eyes and sat on the counter.

"Wash you hands first, dirty brat." He said. Kai just shook his head. Meanwhile, Kris and Krystal were having their alone time by the piano. Kris was sitting on the chair as Krystal was sitting on the piano.

"Okay lovebirds can we get you back ? enough alone time !" Baekhyun said. Kris and Krystal giggled and went back with the others.

"Okay guys, should we throw a party tonight ?" Xiumin said.

"A party ? Isn't that risky ?" oh-so-holy-motherly Taeyeon said.

"Not if we only invite our close friends." Xiumin said.

"Who, the people of the company ?" Luna said.

"Yeah, that would be fun." D.O said.

"Wonder Girls, TVXQ, CSJH, Super Junior, Miss A and GOT7 ?" Lay said.

"Yeah I think that should be it." Chanyeol shrugged.

"Can we invite our friends ?" Seohyun brightly said.

"And who would that be ?" Kris sais crossing his arms.

"SHINee, Girls' Day, Red Velvet and Apink." She replied.

"Idol groups and gangs ? Gonna be an interesting night." Kai smirked. The girls were confused.

"Don't be scared girls. Call your friends." Xiumin said. The girls moved to the other room.

"...And, we'll call ours." He said taking out his phone. There was a special app for them where they were all lied and could communicate together at any time. Xiumin called them all and invited them. They were all going to be there. At the same time, the girls were done calling the idols and went back in the living room.

"They'll be here." Tiffany said.

"Okay, let's get started." Chanyeol rubbed his hands.

"Yes, we shall. Okay, listen to me. We'll form 6 groups of 4. Taeyeon Unnie, Krystal, Chanyeol and D.O go grocery shopping, Sunny, Kris, Lay and Luna go fetch the drinks, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Kai and Tao will get the barista and the waiters, Sulli, Seohyun, Sehun and Xiumin get the speakers and the music, Sooyoung, Chen, Victoria and Suho will go get some decoration and Luhan, Yoona, Amber and Baekhyun will stay here with me to organize things." Tiffany said. Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Understand why we call her manager Hwang ?" Yoona said.

"Everyone, split !" Tiffany said clapping her hands. With no further words, everyone split. There was only the 5 of them left. Tiffany looked upstairs and thought about something. Jessica didn't come out of her room at all today. She sighed and walked upstairs. She pushed the door of the room and saw Jessica lying on her bed, sulking. Her eyes were puffy, her nose red and her hair was a mess.

"Oh come on, you won't stay in all day !" Tiffany said pulling the curtains, making a soft sun ray lay on Jessica's bleach skin to color it up. Jessica twitched.

"Everyone's a jerk... I hate this place and everyone..." She groaned.

"They're not. You don't. Heard me ? And we're throwing a party tonight so you better get up and wash up because the others will be back soon with the props." Tiffany firmly said.

"A party ?" Jessica stood up.

"Yes, a party. But you won't attend it if you look like that." Tiffany replied.

"Oh... yeah I-I'll get washed..." Jessica said and went in the bathroom. Tiffany sighed and went out of the bedroom.

IN THE EVENING

The party started and it amazingly started. Drinks, yummy things to eat, an enormous house, good music, fabulous people and privacy. What else to ask for ? Everyone was having fun but the gangs strictly on their own and the idols too.

"Urgh. They look so arrogant. I can't stand them." Fei said taking a sip of her tequila, sending glances to the other side of the room where Apink was. Suzy and Min giggled.

"They're fake and pretentious Barbie dolls." Yeeun said.

"Don't tell me about it." Jr. said stuffing his mouth with a club sandwich. Then, they all looked behind when they heard

"Want my fist to mess up your pretty little idol face ? No, then back off." Dana said facing Irene.

"Wow, I'm scared. You're nothing but a barking dog. That's pitiful." Irene said crossing her arms. Dana then brutally ran to her making Irene back off but before she could, Siwon grabbed her.

"No, let me go ! I need to teach a lesson to these stiffs !" She said, kicking her legs in the air.

"You're not teaching any lesson Dana, calm down ! This is EXO'a party !" Siwon yelled. Upon hearing his loud but wise words, she quit trying to kill Irene. Siwon then put her down.

"You better watch your back." She said pointing at Irene than walked to the bar to get a drink. Irene on her side just walked back to her members and they started laughing about her. (while she couldn't see them)

"I guess we're having this kind of drama every 5 minutes." D.O sighed.

"Well, hope not. This party is awesome." U-Know said patting D.O's back, making him smile. The GG members, though, were having fun between gangs and idol groups. Taeyeon was enjoying a talk with Victoria, Leeteuk and JB about how to be a good leader, Jessica was faking smiles and pretending to listen to what Red Velvet was saying but was only watching Kris and Krystal's every single move, Tiffany was having fun trolling with Chen, Jackson and Chanyeol, Sunny was enjoying drinks by the bar with the now calm Dana, Tao and Siwon, Yuri was having a conversation with SHINee, Hyoyeon was upstairs laughing with Naeun, Eunji and Sojin, Seohyun was eating some crab sandwiches with D.O, Mark, Luna and Amber, Sooyoung was talking about how much she ate without gaining weight with Kris, Krystal and Xiumin and Yoona was conversing with Sojin, Wendy, Joy and Key. Baekhyun on his side was walking from group to group (except idols) to offer drinks, tell a joke or two, compliment a girl on how nice she looked tonight and such. (Hey, that's Baekhyun) Everything was going on smoothly. When the gang and the idols ignored each other, it was for the better.
Krystal was a bit thirsty so she went to the bar to get a drink. As she was waiting for he mojito, she heard

"Hey."

That voice was familiar to her. She turned her head and saw Donghae, leaning on the bar with a wide grin on his face.

"Hi." She coldly replied then looked away.

"This party is amazing right ?" He said.

"Yeah, it is." She said. Donghae smirked.

"So... how much time before Kris develops feelings for one of them huh ?" He said. Krystal looked at him.

"They're all so pretty, girly, confident and... healthy." He said, smiling. Krystal frowned and made fists with her hands, tears almost coming out of her eyes. After a minute, she breathed in and out and relaxed her hands. It wasn't worth the drama. Not on this amazing night.

"We're not a couple. Kris is free to do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. Now Oppa, I'll see you later." Krystal said with a stunning smile, grabbing her drink that just arrived and walking away.

"Tsk. Ridiculous." Donghae said sipping his drink. Tiffany and Luhan, on the other side, were outside the house at the entry, breathing some fresh air. They were sitting on a rock bench behind a tree. That's when the entrance door opened. A lot of loud steps went. Luhan frowned and stood up. He had the instinct that there was something going on. He walked to the alley and saw... 2pm. They were about to get in the house.

"What the... what are you doing here ?!" Luhan yelled. The 6 boys stopped before him and the tallest and sturdiest one made two steps forward.

"Luhan, my friend." He said with a smile.

"Taecyeon, we're not friends. Back off." Luhan said. 

"Ouch. Aren't you being a bit too harsh on your long time friend ? Who's that, your girlfriend ? She's pretty." Taecyeon added looking behind Luhan. Luhan looked behind and saw Tiffany.

"Fany, call the members out." Luhan said. Tiffany nodded and walked in the house.

"I didn't know you were into idols." Nichkhun added. Luhan was about to fight back when...

"2pm ?!" He heard. He looked behind and saw all s coming out.

"Ah, the whole group is here ! You came just in time !" Taecyeon said clapping.

"What are you doing here ? This is EXO's house." D.O said, bewildered.

"Yeah well, we..." Junsu started before Taecyeon cut him off.

"Junsu."

Junsu stepped back and closed his mouth.

"Can you please tell us what brings you here ?" Suho said.

"What for, just kick them out !" Sehun said.

"Sehun ah." Kris said. Sehun looked down.

"We're only here to chill. No fuss, nothing." Taecyeon said.

"I doubt it." Xiumin said raising an eyebrow.

"Xiumin, Xiumin... Always the wisest one huh ?" Taecyeon replied.

"Sit on it." Xiumin said with a glare. 

"Anyways. We're really not here to joke around and make a fuss. Please let us in." Junho said looking away. All the EXO members fell silent when Junho started talking and looked away.

"Alright. You can come in." Kris said. NOT EVEN A SINGLE MEMBER in EXO protested. Why did they all agree at the moment Junho talked ? Did something happen ? While going in, Junho stopped and exchanged looks with Baekhyun before sighing and walking in the house. The EXO members followed except Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun felt weak and slowly sat on the ground. 

"Hyung..." Chanyeol said kneeling next to him.

"Chanyeol ah, did you see how he looked at me ? Just like if I was a disappointment..." Well, you are... Chanyeol thought.

"Just like if I was the worst person ever. Just like if he was disgusted at my sight." Baekhyun said.

"Hyung... with everything that happened, I think he can't stop but feeling this way. It's not easy you know. At all..." Chanyeol said.

"I know I made a mistake on that night 2 years ago but can't he forgive me ?" Baekhyun said with tears in his eyes.

"Well hyung that was at a time we could still make up for it and he tried... and ended up backstabbed by you hyung, his friend. Now seeing the relationship we have with them, it'll be very though." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun sighed. He was right.

"Come on, let's go inside." Chanyeol said grabbing Baekhyun's arm. The both stood up and walked in the house. 2pm was remarkably well behaving. To the point where it was... scary... But there was something that was bugging Kris who's been watching them the whole time. They were on their own each and standing at places where they could all look at each other, some kind of circle. It was just like if they were trying not to miss something. Were they on some kind of mission or what ? On the other side, Hyoyeon was enjoying the fresh night breeze on the balcony with Lay. They were commenting on the beautiful stars. 

"Kim Hyoyeon." A voice went from behind. Hyoyeon frowned but didn't turn. There was something abnormal...

"Hyoyeon ah..." The voice went again. That's when Hyoyeon froze on spot. The voice sent chills all over her spine. She was terrified. To the point where she couldn't breathe properly. She had and eyes wide opened and was panting. 

"Are you alright ?" Lay said. She slowly turned and let go of the drink that she was holding when tears were running down her face. Yoona who was standing next to the glass door of the balcony with Yuri looked over Yuri's shoulder when she heard the glass breaking sound. She looked over there and gasped, making her unnie look at her.

"What's wrong Yoon ?" Yuri said.

"Unnie..." Yoona said crying. Yuri frowned.

"...Wooyoung is here."