F(x) ?

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

After making a fuss, they all put F(x) down then became serious again.

“How come you guys are here ?” Xiumin sait with excitement.

“We just thought we’d come to see our favorite Oppas.” Krystal said putting her arm around D.O.

“Krys, just say you missed me.” Kris said with a smile. Krystal rolled her eyes. Everyone laughed.

“No but really it’s an amazing thing you guys are here.” Kai said.

“Yeah well we’re only here for a day though, so make it worth it !” Amber said.

“Don’t worry, we will.” Lay said and winked. On the other side, the GG members were still cautiously watching.

“Jerks !” Tiffany blurted.

“I don’t know if I should just ship or not.” Sooyoung said with a sigh.

“How could they, after growing so close to us ?!” Yuri said.

“I swear I’m going to take off Chen’s head.” Sunny said with an evil look.

“Girls… Why are we acting like if they were our boyfriends ?” Taeyeon remarked. They all fell silent.

“Aiish !” They all sighed in frustration. Jessica was silent all the time, watching the scene. She felt some kind of complicity between Kris and the girl called “Krystal”. They way they were playfully hitting each other, nudging each other, the way he’s whisper things in her ear, make her laugh, they way she’d put her hand on his shoulder… She never saw Kris acting like this… And it was kinda hurtful. But… why ? She hates him… right ?

“Okay, come in ! It’s more comfortable inside.” Baekhyun said as he motioned for them to come in. They all went in. GG quickly shot up from the couch under the window and cleared their voice or scratchedarrow-10x10.png their heads as if nothing happened. F(x) walked in the house with excitement.

“It’s been so long since we came here.” Victoria said stepping in. What, they’ve been here too ?!

“Come to think of it, we’ve never been here at the same time as you Oppas.” Sulli said.

“Yeah well everything has its first time.” Suho said.

“Oh, girls. That’s…”

“Girls’ Generation.” Luna ended his sentence with a smirk.

“…Right. GG, that’s F(x).” Xiumin ended. F(x) waved with slight smiles as GG awkwardly did the same.

“Who are they ?” Sooyoung blurted to Tiffany’s ear but to her mistake, loud enough so everyone could hear.

“We’re EXO’s hoobaes. From the same company.” Sulli said with a smile. GG awkwardly smiled.

“They’re so young…” Sunny blurted out not learning from her dongsaeng’s mistake.

“We might be young but we’re still lethal.” Amber said.

“Don’t underestimate their skills~” Luhan sung earning glares from Tiffany.

“Are you guys hungry ?” Kris said, but staring right into Krystal’s eyes.

“Oh, yeah. We didn’t eat on our way here.” Krystal replied, pouting, slightly holding his arm which kinda made him happy. He made a faint smile. Jessica twitched.

“Okay let me cook something good for you guys.” D.O said walking to the kitchen.

“D.O is the best cook, as always.” Victoria said making D.O smile. After that it was an hour of remembering their past missions together, good like bad. Kris was laying on the couch and Krystal was sitting near him, her legs crossed on the couch.

“Remember that time Kris Oppa forgot his gun at homearrow-10x10.png ?” Luna said.

“OH MY GOD. Screw you for this one hyung.” Sehun said rolling his head.

“It was time to kill the guy and he was like “Where’s my gun ?! WHERE’S MY MOTHERING GUN ?!’” Victoria said with an horrible grave tone.

“Hey Vic, I don’t talk like that.” Kris said laughing.

“You do !” She replied. GG was just watching them from the kitchen, from the corner of their eyes.

“Kyungsoo Oppa ! Still not done there ?” Luna said.

“Almost, almost !” He said.

“Need help ?” She replied.

“Yeah well if you could !” He said. Krystal was about to stand up but Kris held her back.

“You stay with me.” He said.

“But I have to go help D.O Oppa.” She said smiling, as if she was liking it.

“I don’t care, Luna herself is enough to replace 10 people.” He said.

“Heard you over there !” Luna said from the kitchen. After they all ate, they split. Krystal and Kris near the entry, Victoria and Luhan at the balcony, Baekhyun and Sulli in the living room, Chanyeol and Amber in the kitchen and Luna and Suho in the stair case. They were all laughing and remembering the old times, having fun with each other.

“It’s nice that you’re here.” Kris casually said.

“Why, is it THAT hard ?” She said giggling. Obviously talking about the girls.

“Nah, I just ignore them and do what I have to do with them. Nothing more, nothing less.” He said holding her hand. She smiled as he kissed the top of it. They didn’t know that from the first room, someone was watching them. And that person was none other than Jessica. How come she was so interested about what they were doing and somewhat… jealous when she doesn’t care about Kris at all ? That was a mystery. The only thing she knew is that that’s how she truly felt. And to be honest… it was hurting a little seeing him behave this way with Krystal when he didn’t even return the hug she gave him. In the evening, they all gathered at the living room before having dinner, GG included. As F(x) and EXO were having fun together, they were only staring. Krystal was looking around to mansion, seeing how it changed. Jessica has been attentively watching her the whole time. When she reached the piano, she took off the tissue that was covering it and landed her hands on it. Jessica (she didn’t know why but she just had to) shot up from her seat and violently walked to her.

“Can you please not touch that. It was really hard making sure there wasn’t a single fingerprint left on it this morning.” She said with a cold tone, staring right into Krystal’s eyes. Soon, all the laughing sound stopped as everyone remained silent and looked at them.

“What are you talking about… I was playing earlier but you didn’t say a thing…” Suho said. Jessica was frustrated, she looked down. He was right. She had no reason to say this but she needed something to destabilize her. Krystal only smiled and looked at the piano. She then looked at Jessica and closed it then made her way back to the others. Krystal wasn’t the type to get mad and start screaming like a crazy girl, she was always gentle, in all situations. (Even if she wanted to rip Jessica’s head out). Jessica made fists with her hands. She was about to burst. She her heels and looked at them.

“Leave. Now.” She said. Everyone was shocked about her words.

“Sica.” Taeyeon firmly said.

“Sorry ?” Victoria said shaking her head in disbelief.

“You heard well. I told you to leave.” She said with a firm tone.

“No, why would they leave ?” Kai said with an icy cold tone. Amber stretched her neck and stood up. She walked to Jessica.

“This is almost like a second home to us. These are our Oppas. We’ve known them for years and went through a lot with them, you only know them since a mere month and pretend to know them ? You don’t know anything about them or what they’ve been through their whole life. You weren’t here during the darkest moments. So if you think you have some kind of stupid power on them, get that idea out of your head and fast. Here, we’re home. I don’t know what kind of weird jealousy you have towards us or our maknae but that's your problem, it's none of my business and you have no right to tell us to leave. Because we won’t.” She calmly said. Jessica crossed her arms.

“Amber.” Krystal said. She turned to look at the maknae who was already up. She shook her head slowly, to tell her not to act this way. Amber sighed and looked at the ceiling with a smirk. She then got closer to Jessica, being serious again and whispered something in her ear

“You’re lucky I didn’t bring my axe here.” She said, making Jessica freeze. She was scared… but wasn’t acting like it. Amber made her way back to the others.

“We were leaving anyway.” Krystal said looking at her members. They gave her ‘What ?’ looks.

She widened her eyes at them. ‘Let’s go. Now.’ Was what she meant. The F(x) rolled their eyes and stood up.

“What ? You’re not leaving now !” Baekhyun said.

“It’s getting late anyway.” Victoria said with maturity.

“But you can still say, it doesn’t matter what she said.” Luhan said.

“Yeah, don’t think you have to leave just because of what she said.” Xiumin said.

“Nah, it’s okay. We’ll be back soon anyway.” She added. The EXO members all sighed and walked to the door with their hoobaes. Only Kris was left on the couch.

“Kris ?” Krystal motioned him to come over. He shook his head, looked away but stood up. He looked like he was about to explode. He reached Krystal and took the hand she stuck out for him. They were already outside, already biding goodbye. As the others were saying goodbye, Kris and Krystal placed themselves behind the van. Krystal was fixing Kris’ scarf on his neck.

“It’s cold at night, you better not catch a cold.” She said then her eyes left Kris’ scarf and landed on a face that was watching the both of them from the balcony. She looked back at Kris.

“She’s determined.” She said.

“Who ?” He said. She looked behind him and he turned to follow her stare when he met Jessica’s eyes. He turned back and looked at Krystal.

“If she’s doing all that because she thinks she has some kind of weird chance with me, she better get that idea out of her head now because she’ll get hurt.” Kris said.

“Don’t hurt her.” Krystal said.

“Did you see how she talked to you ?” Kris said frowning.

“Well it’s okay, girls sometimes overreact when they’re jealous.” She said. Kris sighed and looked away.

“Hey. Look at me.” She said. He looked at her.

“I’m okay, don’t worry.” She said. As she said that, Kris pulled her into a tight embrace. The thing he hated the most was watching Krystal being hurt. By anyone.

“I know… I just don’t want your feelings to get hurt.” He said.

“They won’t.” She firmly responded as they broke the embrace. She smiled at him. He couldn’t help but smile back. She literally lighted up his world.

“Let’s go now.” She said and took his hand to pull him with the others. Back there, the GG members were out to also bid goodbye to F(x). When Krystal saw Jessica, she let go of Kris’ hand and walked to her.

“Look. Take care of Kris here, okay ?” She said. Jessica glared at her.

“We will.” Taeyeon said. Krystal did a faint smile at her. Krystal looked back at Jessica and just sighed and went back with the others. After biding goodbye, F(x) went in their van and were waving from the inside, earning the same from EXO and some kind of awkward ones from GG. When they were out of sight, they all went back in the house. All except Kris. He was watching the road. Suho, seeing this, went back on his steps and put his hand on the leader’s shoulder.

“Hyung.” He said. Kris turned, looked at him and followed him inside. Kris was literally raging once in the house. He violently took his phone and walked to the stairs. Then, he turned around.

“Why are you so detestable ?” He blurted out, making everyone freeze. Oh, here we go again… When will they have the occasion to rest from the drama ?

“What ?” Jessica faintly said.

“You told them to leave. Do you realize ? What makes you think you have the right to do that ?!” Kris said aggressively.

“I…”

“Stop stuttering. Answer. Why. Did. You. Do. That ?!”

“BECAUSE !” Jessica burst. The others were in awe… It was the first (well, second actually) time seeing the ever-so-calm Jessica like this.

“She… She provoked me !” She said.

“When ?! How ?! By being nice with me ? If this is why you were so harsh then get back down to earth, miss. I’m not yours, you and I are nothing and we won’t ever be anything. Got it ?” Kris said pointing at her. Tears started running down Jessica’s face.

“Who even said I wanted to be anything with you ?!” She shot back.

“Oh come on, stop it already ! Seriously ?! Come back to see me when you’ll act as an adult and assume the consequences of your childish, selfish and stupid acts. From now on… I will only be your protector because I have to. Nothing more than that, don’t expect anything for me from now on. Remember when you said you hated me ? I hate you even more.” He said with an icy cold tone then walked upstairs. Jessica was angry. Yes, she was. She made small fists with her hands and clenched her teeth. To avoid hurting anybody, she just went outside to burst. With that, Yuri fell on the couch.

“Will there actually be a day when we’ll be able to enjoy ourselves without drama ?” She said massaging her temples.

“I doubt it.” Lay responded.

“Who wants to play to Mario Bros ?” Baekhyun said earning a slap at the back of his head from D.O.

“This kid is a disappointment.”