The GG secret

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

"AeGeukAlGi. A religious sect located all over Korea, mostly in the countryside. They have very strange beliefs and worship a 'God' that is none other than a bronze statue. They're very conservative and harmful people. It's sad to say but... all the SNSD members were born from parents being a part of AeGeukAlGi. One of my infiltrated agents reported to me that we needed to save those 9 little girls from them. They formed a team and assaulted them, taking the girls away from them. Then, they came back here. Usually when we save kids like this we turn them into agents immediately like we did with you guys but the day they arrived, my good friend Sooman's happened to be in my office. He begged me. He wanted those 9 girls in his company so I made a promise to him. When they'd reach the age of 10, I'll send them to him. It was the most hurtful decision of my life... But anyway, you guys think you don't know them but they were your best friends when you were kids." Mr Jung said. EXO's eyes widened.

"No way..." Suho said.

"Yes, Suho yah. You cried like babies when they had to go to S.M. So anyway back to the point, those people are determined to get GG back. That's why Sooman especially came to me for that, because I'm the only one that knows about the situation. You guys have to make everything in your power to protect them and too keep them away from those people. Am I clear ?" He said.

"Yes Boss." EXO shouted in unison.

"Good. So I... heard there were some couples already formed ?" Mr Jung innocently said. They all looked at each other.

"Kris and Hyorin, Yoona and Kai, Chanyeol and Yuri, Hyoyeon and Lay, Baekhyun and Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sehun and Suho and Seohyun." D.O said.

"What ? The innocent Seohyunie fell in Suho's claws ?" He said.

"Aiish, Boss !"

------------------------------------

'No, I don't wanna go ! Please ! Please ! I wanna stay ! Appa !'

Yuri yelled, shooting up from her sleep, panting and sweating. She looked around. All the members were asleep. She held her head and tried to get a grip of herself. What a strange dream... She quietly went out of the room and went to the kitchen where she fetched a glass of water. She sat on the counter, thinking and re-thinking about her dream. Who was she screaming for ? Where didn't she want to go ?

"Babe ?" She heard a grave tired voice. She looked at her left and saw Chanyeol coming down. She smiled.

"Why aren't you sleeping ?" He said walking to her. He gave her a peck on the lips.

"I don't know. Guess it happens sometimes." She said. He nodded and lied his head on her thighs. She chuckled, ruffling his hair.

"Go to sleep." She said.

"No, It's okay. I'll just stay with you." He said. She his hair and have him a soft kiss on the head.

"I love you Park Chanyeol." She said. Upon hearing no response, she looked down and saw her boyfriend drooling all over the place. She laughed and shook her head. She then lied on the counter, gently not to wake Chanyeol up, and closed her eyes.

------------------------------------

The EXO members were at the pool, chilling with their Shinhwa sunbaes as the girls went to enjoy a good day at the spa at SSO. Kris wanted Hyorin to know them better to he gave the idea.

"So guys. Slept with them yet ?" Eric said sipping his cocktail.

"Ei, hyung. You know we can't sleep with girl groups. They're so innocent and stuff." Suho said.

"Yeah well I'm kinda glad about that, when you used to date Liyin we couldn't sleep at night." D.O said making them laugh.

"It's strange you guys didn't... We did though." Sehun said. They all shot glares at him.

"Sehun ah, you had with an idol ?!" Minwoo said laughing, bewildered. Sehun proudly nodded.

"Should've choose Taeyeon over Fany." Baekhyun said resting his chin on his fist.

"Yah, my Taeyeonie is not a !" Sehun said.

"Kris hyung you and Hyorin were a bit too loud yesterday." Luhan smirked. Kris laughed.

"Wow, you're so fast. It's been 3 days since you found her and you already had ? God." Dongwan said.

"That's the magic of the dragon hyung." Lay smirked.

"Suho ah maybe you'll have with Seohyun when she'll be 30." Xiumin said making everyone burst in laughter.

------------------------------------

"...And that's how I found him back." Hyorin said with a smile.

"Awww, that's so touching Unnie." Yuri said. Hyorin smiled.

"I'm very happy you found Kris. Congrats." Hyoyeon said patting her.

"Thanks Hyoyeon ah." Hyorin said. Jessica scoffed grabbing everyone's attention by the coffee table.

"Okay what's wrong with you already ?!" Hyorin burst. She had enough.

"What's wrong with me ? What's wrong with YOU. You just barge in and in a blink of an eye you and Kris are going out together, that's my problem." I said.

"This is none of your business. If you have some kind of problem, address Kris. I'm done." Hyorin said. Jessica just let out her legendary dolphin scream and walked out of the nail room. It was awkward. Since they were all done anyway they decided to go back to their boyfriends' house.

"Ah, I forgot my phone at the massage room. I'll be right back." Yuri said.

"Hurry Yul." Tiffany said getting in the car. Yuri sprinted towards to massage room and took her phone. She was about to go back when something caught her attention. She heard her voice coming from somewhere. She frowned. The unnies can wait. She followed the noise and it let to Mr. Jung's office. The door wasn't properly closed so she slightly looked inside. Strangely, he was playing Yuri's part from 'Gee' over and over. Yuri was about to step in when she heard something that made her freeze on spot. His words sent chills down her spine and tears were forming in her eyes.

"My daughter... Our Yuri... you're doing so well... It's a waste I found you but I can't hold you in my arms again like when you were little... I still remember the day you begged me to stay with me... It was so hard to watch you go... but I had no choice. I made a promise. I hope you'll forgive me." He said and bowed his head down. So the dream she had... She has... a father ?! Yuri covered with her hand not to let out a scream. Tears were nearly flowing. She couldn't believe it... Suddenly, her heart started pumping when she heard steps coming from behind. Male steps.

"What the... Yuri...? What are you doing here ??"