Love Square

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

"Get...out..."Hyoyeon said clenching her fists.

"Ei, why are you like that ?" He giggled making two steps forward but Hyoyeon quickly hid behind Lay.

"Don't...you...come closer to me..." She said with a terrible voice, shaking.

"Come on Hyo, we're not kids." He said trying to get to her.

"NO ! BACK OFF ! BACK OFF !" Hyoyeon violently screamed with a ripped voice. She was crying and crying...

"Get out. Now." 

Wooyoung turned and saw the whole GG standing behind him with hatred in their eyes.

"Oh, girls... It's been a while, I... missed you guys." Wooyoung said with a smile.

"We didn't. Get out of here Wooyoung, fast." Yuri said, arms crossed.

"You're not even ashamed to show up here." Tiffany added. Wooyoung's smile fainted.

"Do you even have a small idea of how much I suffered ?" He said.

"We don't care about that, we just asked you to get out of here." Sunny said. Xiumin who was standing there the whole time stepped forward.

"Wooyoung, I think you guys should leave. Sorry Junho it doesn't have anything to do with you but you'll cause a fuss if you stay longer." Xiumin said. Xiumin never needed to yell or use strength. His tone was so cold and firm that everyone just did what he asked.

"This is not the end... I'll be back. Soon." Wooyoung said looking at Hyoyeon.

"Cut it off, would you ?" Sooyoung said. Wooyoung glared at her and walked out, followed by s. Lay turned.

"Hyoyeon ah are you alright ?" he said holding her. She was so shocked that she couldn't even talk.

"We'll handle this... Don't worry much." Yoona said patting Lay's back. Taeyeon and Sunny grabbed Hyoyeon and took her upstairs. What a night...

AT THE END OF THE PARTY

"See you !" Baekhyun said waving at the last car.

"Phew..." He said going back in the house. He fell flat on the couch.

"I'm exhausted." He said.

"I bet, you flirted so much." Xiumin said. Baekhyun glared at him.

"Hey, is Hyoyeon okay ?" Lay said putting his hand on Taeyeon's lap.

"Yeah don't worry she's fine." Taeyeon said. Lay smiled.

"I'll go and see her then." He said.

"She's sleeping." Taeyeon said.

"Oh... okay... I'll wait until tomorrow then." He said resting his face on his fists. Taeyeon chuckled at Lay's innocence.

"By the way what happened to them earlier ?" Chanyeol said. Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other.

"Ummm... she was just... not feeling alright." Tiffany said.

"It totally looked like they knew each other though." Chanyeol replied.

"Yeah, he called her 'Hyo'. Did they go out together or something ?" Sehun said.

"The thing I want to know is why she was so scared. Just like if he was some kind of murderer." Suho said. The EXO members were getting more and more curious, which the GG members didn't like, AT ALL. Yoona looked at Kai in emergency.

"Hey guys, the last one to jump in the pool sleeps outside !" Kai yelled. The EXO members immediately shot up from their spots and all ran to the pool them a few splashes and laughter was heard.

"Phew..." The GG members sighed in relief.

"That was close." Sooyoung said.

"Thank God he was here." Sunny said.

"Thank God he IS here..." Yoona thought, letting a small smile out.

"Hey girls." Tao said coming downstairs. The girls all looked at him.

"What ?" He said.

"I hope you have a sleeping bag Tao yah."

THE NEXT MORNING

Baekhyun was sitting at the edge of the pool with his feet in. He was thinking, thinking. Luhan saw him from the window and decided to go and check on his dongsaeng. He sat next to him.

"Hey hyung." Baekhyun said not looking at him.

"Baekhyun ah, why are you so gloomy ?" Luhan said.

"I'm not hyung, I'm fine." He bluntly replied, looking away. 

"I know you're not and you know I won't leave you alone so better tell me what's going on." He said. Baekhyun sighed and looked at Luhan.

"Hyung... I think i'm in love." Baekhyun said.

"WHAT ?!" Luhan yelled before Baekhyun covered his mouth.

"Aiish !" Baekhyun screamed in frustration before letting go of Luhan's jaw.

"Sorry. Byun Baekhyun, you're in love ? with who ?!" Luhan said. Baekhyun pointed at the house. Luhan turned and saw Sooyoung in the house, standing in front of the glass door.

"Ooohhh. I knew it !" He said.

"Knew what ?!" Baekhyun said, shocked.

"Don't you think I noticed the way she was always looking at you ? I knew something was happening between you two !" Luhan said. Baekhyun's jaw dropped. He took off his sunglasses and looked at his hyung, bewildered.

"Me ?... She's looking at me ??" He said pointing at himself.

"Every damn time." Luhan said slowly nodding with a smile.

"Then... what should I do ?" He said.

"Propose ! Hurry !" Luhan said hitting his back.

"Really ?... Now ?!" He said. Luhan nodded.

"Okay... Yeah." Baekhyun said smiling. The two took their feet out of the pool and rushed in the house.

IN THE ROOM NUMBER 2

"Unnie... I told you Luhan kissed me yesterday right ?" Tiffany said putting nail polish on Taeyeon's nails.

"Yeah ! It was so romantic." Taeyeon said smiling.

"So... we're in a relationship now right ?" She said.

"Heck yeah." Taeyeon said blowing on her nails.

"Well that's the problem." She said. Taeyeon looked at her.

"Uh oh. What's the problem ?" She said.

"I don't know, I really like Luhan he treats me very well and stuff but... He's way too nice, innocent and kind. You know I like guys who dare... And I think I'm kind of attracted to Baekhyun..." Tiffany said biting her lip. Taeyeon's jaw dropped.

"TO WHO ?!" Taeyeon said.

"Unnie !" Tiffany yelled.

"Sorry. Fany, you like Baekhyun ?!" Taeyeon said.

"Yeah well that doesn't mean I don't like Luhan ! I like both !" She said with a whining voice. The two girls sighed.

"What should I do ?" Tiffany said with puppy eyes.

"Fany, for your sake, let go of your feelings towards Baekhyun. He's nothing other than a Casanova and he doesn't like you back. If he liked you, do you think he'd hesitate before jumping on you ? Luhan is a nice guy, he's well-behaved and head-over-heels for you. Don't ruin everything and don't hurt yourself." Taeyeon said. Tiffany sighed.

"I guess you're right... I'm in a relationship with Luhan anyway. I'll just... forget about Baekhyun." She said.

"That's my girl !" Taeyeon said before the two members laughed.

"Let's go downstairs, I'm hungry." Taeyeon said. Tiffany put down the nail polish and followed her Unnie downstairs.

LIVING ROOM

Sooyoung was standing in front of the glass door, staring at him. The guy that makes her heart flutter. Byun Baekhyun. He was sitting on the edge of the pool with Luhan. The two were talking and she wondered what they were talking about until Luhan let out a loud 'WHAT ?!' What the... Then suddenly, Baekhyun pointed towards her. Sooyoung's heart traveled to her stomach. Luhan looked in her direction which made her quickly look away. When he turned his head, so did she. It all became clear for her. From the moment when he yelled for her to run on their first encounter to the moment when he called her 'our Sooyoung', she loved him all the way. She fell in love with him on the first sight. Could it be that they were talking about her ? Of course, why else would he point at her ? She clenched her fists. She was determinate to tell him how she felt about him. When she was about to open the glass door, the two stood up in a happy manner and walked towards the house.

", they're coming here !" Sooyoung thought (a bit too loud) as she jumped on the couch, pretending nothing happened.

------------------------------------
When Baekhyun and Luhan walked in the house, Sooyoung was reading a magazine on the couch and Tiffany and Taeyeon were chatting by the window. Seohyun, Suho, Kris and D.O were talking in the kitchen.

"Come on. Do it." Luhan said. Baekhyun smiled at his hyung and stepped forward. Luhan sighed when he saw Baekhyun walking towards Taeyeon and Tiffany. Is he not doing it ?!

"Tiffany... I have something to tell you." Baekhyun said standing in front of Tiffany. Sooyoung shot up from her spot. Luhan, a bit confused, walked to them.

"What are you doing, she's waiting !" He yelled/whispered with his teeth clenched, standing behind Baekhyun.

"I'm doing in hyung." Baekhyun said. Taeyeon's eyebrow raised.

"Doing what ?" Tiffany said.

"Tiffany... I love you."