Passion

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

Before waking into the hospital room, Kris wiped his tears away, his face, the corners of his eyes cautiously with a tissue and put drops in his eyes. He didn't want to show her that he cried, that he was weak. He took a deep breath and went in the room, the door automatically closing itself after him. All the preparations he did vanished when he saw her, pale as a ghost, lying on this hospital bed. She'd lost all her energy. When she heard the noise of the door opening, she turned her head and faintly smiled at Kris. Kris looked away, his eyes filled with tears.

"Come..." She motioned him to approach. He blinked a few times to make the tears go away an kneeled next to the hospital bed. She gently his cheek then his hair.

"Why... why didn't you tell me anything ?" He said.

"I didn't want to worry anyone..." She said.

"I'm not anyone Krys ! It's me ! You could've told me !" He said with pain in his voice.

"Stop yelling Kris... please. I'm sorry but why did you want me to tell you ? That I was slowly dying ? I don't-"

"Stop. Don't. Ever. Say. This. Again." Kris said clenching his fists and his teeth. He walked to the opposite of the bed.

"You're not dying. You're going to fight and you'll get rid of this cancer, heard me ? You were meant to live." Kris said with a firm tone.

"Kris..."

"I'm not even talking to you. Where's the surgeon ?" He said.

"Kris listen, I-"

"I said I didn't want to listen, call the surgeon, he-"

"THERE'S NO SURGEON !" She burst. Kris looked at her. She was panting with teary eyes.

"There's no surgeon... I'm not going under surgery. I'm not getting new lungs. I'm not fighting." Krystal said. Every single word she said sent a dagger through Kris' heart.

"Krystal... You are... Going to fight... okay ? You need to... You'll get promoted to professional agent, you'll succeed, you'll meet someone to love and you'll become a mother, okay ? You will watch your kids grow to become even better agents than their mother, heard me ?" Kris said, this time, with a softer voice. Krystal started shedding tears.

"I won't. Is an agent with lung cancer even an agent anymore ? Kris, I won't change my mind so get that idea in your head, now." Krystal coldly said looking away.

"Are you telling me you're abandoning me without even trying ?! Is that what you want to do ?!" He said with anger. He couldn't believe it.

"Stop... stop yelling... please..." She said crying like a kid and she knew that was Kris' weak spot. He sighed, walked to her and hugged her tightly, occasionally kissing the crown of her head.

"I'm sorry babe..." He whispered.

------------------------------------

It was deadly silent in the hospital waiting room. Until Luna burst in tears. Chanyeol who was next to her hugged her so that she could cry on his shoulder. Yuri saw but she didn't mind. Not in this situation. Kris went out of the room. They all stood up.

"Hyung, is he okay ?"

"Can we see her ?"

"What did she say ?"

"Does she look alright ?"

"What did you say ?"

"Guys, it's okay. We're... ummm... fine. You guys go back to Tokyo, I'll stay here. You can't stay longer, people starts having doubts about their presence here." Kris said motioning them to calm down, like a leader.

"When will you come back ?" D.O said. Kris sighed.

"I don't know.. You guys go. I'll be back... soon." Kris said then walked back into the room. After biding goodbye to F(x), EXO and GG went to the airport and took their flight back to Tokyo. It was a very silent flight. Everyone was thinking. The most thoughtful one was Jessica... How she saw Kris looking so weak and defeated, nearly shedding tears... It didn't seem like Kris. At all. And this sight was really hurtful to her. A lot. They were all sitting in the living room when Xiumin decided to speak up.

"Guys. I know they're horrible news but... We can't stop living, okay ? What will happen is going to happen even though it'll hurt, Krystal wouldn't want us to stop living because of that." Xiumin said. They all looked at each other.

"I'm not saying to pretend nothing happened but staying like this won't help. At all." He said.

"You're right hyung. I'm going to make pizza." D.O said walking to the kitchen. Sooyoung was laying on Baekhyun's chest, making circles with her fingers on it.

"Stop it. That's not a romance movie." Baekhyun coldly said. She stood up and sat on the couch.

"Babe, what's wrong with you ? Do I have to remind you that we're a couple ?!" She said.

"Aiish, you're so loud..." Baekhyun said rubbing his temples. Of course she wanted to be angry at him and storm out of the living room but she couldn't. Because she loved him too much and she knew even if she did so, he wouldn't run after her so she just quietly sat next to him.

"You okay ?" David said.

"I guess." Tiffany said, head against his chest. She was sitting on him, her legs circling his hips. David softly kissed the top of her head. The sight of them made Baekhyun sick. He stood up and stormed in the kitchen.

"Can you believe that ?!" He said pointing at them.

"Mhwhut ?" Luhan said stuffing his mouth with pop-corn.

"Who is she kidding when she says she loves that guy ?!" He said.

"Baek." Luhan said putting the bag down.

"No but for real, don't you think that's crazy ? She met him 2 weeks ago, how can they already be going out ? And have feelings ?!" He said.

"I don't know man, that's none of my business anymore and I guess she likes him." Luhan said.

"My ." Baekhyun mumbles crossing his arms. Luhan smirked.

"What ?" Baekhyun said.

"I think you're the crazy one and the one pretending. You go here and there pretending not to love her anymore and to love Sooyoung but we all know that's bull Baek." Luhan said. Baekhyun gulped.

"That-That's not the same thing, they-"

"Baek. What is the difference ? You guys totally act like each other. Totally. The only advice I can give you guys is to stop that masquerade. You're only hurting yourselves and other people." Luhan said taking his pop-corn bag and walking out of the kitchen. Baekhyun gritted his teeth. He had enough of the masquerade. He clenched his fists and walked to David and Tiffany.

"Fany, can I talk to you for a second ?" He said. His voice sent chills all over Tiffany's spine. It's been weeks since he last spoke to her and his last words to her weren't so nice.

"No. I don't have anything to tell you." Tiffany replied, looking away.

"Please. Let's just end all this." Baekhyun said. Tiffany stood up.

"David, leave us for a second." She said. David did as she asked.

"I'm listening but don't be long because I have things to do and David is waiting." She said crossing her arms.

"Look, we need to let the whole story in the past and for that, follow me." He said and grabbed her hand before she could object. He took her to a room then went out and took Luhan and Sooyoung to the same room. After they all walked him, he closed the door making sure no one was hearing then walked to them.

"Look, everyone. The situation is difficult enough so don't make it more difficult. I'm sick of the masquerade and the awkward atmosphere, we have to talk to each other because we live together. One by one, we'll tell our sides of the story. Let's admit our wrongs. And we'll have to tell the truth." He said looking at Tiffany while insisting on the last words. She scoffed.

"Why do we need to do that ?" Sooyoung said.

"I said we had to. Don't object." Baekhyun glared at her.

"Okay, I'll go first. I shouldn't have forced you to go out with me when I saw you were so unhappy with me and you liked Baekhyun. I'm sorry." Luhan said.

"Your turn now." Baekhyun said looking at Tiffany.

"I shouldn't have hidden the fact that I liked Baekhyun to you and planned some evil plan to secretely be together with him. I'm sorry. I should've told you the truth from the beginning." Tiffany said. They were still looking at her, just like if they were waiting for something else.

"I don't have anything else to reproach myself. Believe it or not." She said crossing her arms.

"Fine. I'm sorry I betrayed you and planned something behind your back with your girl hyung." Baekhyun said. They all looked at Sooyoung.

"You know what... I can't take it anymore. Everyone, I'm sorry but the truth needs to see the light. Tiffany didn't send the file to Luhan, I did. I recorded the whole thing and when I went to see Fany to threaten her, she still wouldn't let go of you so I did it when she was sleeping. I'm terribly sorry... I didn't mean to harm, I was just... in love." Sooyoung said looking down.

"Oh yeah ?! AND WHO WASN'T ?!" Tiffany said. The guys couldn't even calm her down, they were so shocked.

"Oh my Gosh Sooyoung ! See what you did ?! We accused her of playing us !" Luhan burst.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what took me !" Sooyoung defended herself.

"So.. it wasn't you ?... Oh my..." Baekhyun said looking at Tiffany.

"I've always loved you." She said and stormed out of the room. When David saw her coming, he stood up and walked to her.

"No, David... Please. Just... leave me alone." She said pushing him away. She ran out of the house. David sighed. Just why does she keep everything to herself ?

"Hey man, want a beer ?" Chanyeol said.

"Make it two."

------------------------------------

"Okay, I had enough. You really messed up." Luhan said storming out, slamming the door. Bsekhyun was still utterly shocked.

"Honey..." Sooyoung making two steps towards him before he stopped her with just a sign of his hand motioning her not to approached him.

"Don't come any closer. Monster." He said. Sooyoung gritted her teeth and clenched her teeth, tears nearly flowing.

"How could you that to her ? To me ? I thought you loved me !" He said.

"I DID ! and I still do ! That's why I did all that !" She said.

"No... You're supposed to want all the best for the one you love but screwing up my relationship with her wasn't enough for you, you made me see her like a trouble maker and because of you I didn't even spoke to her once in weeks !" Baekhyun violently yelled.

"I'm sorry Baek..." She said shedding tears.

"We're done." He said walking to the door.

"No, Baek ! Please don't let me down, I beg !.." She said running to him and throwing herself to his feet.

"Stand up. Look at you. You're pitiful. I don't love you and I won't ever love you, ever. Stop clinging onto someone who hurts you. Get over it and go find someone who will treat you well." Baekhyun said pulling his foot from her grip and storming out. Sooyoung was so shocked she couldn't even cry anymore. She just remained on the floor, thinking of how she would get a normal life again after experiencing 4 weeks of paradise with the man she loved... even if he didn't love her back. The simple fact that they were a couple, that she could call him names and that she was his... only that gave her indescribable happiness. But... it's all gone now and she had to get over it but now yet. Not now. Now, she just wanted to lie on this floor and think about the perfect love story she'll never experience...

------------------------------------

"Aiish, stop splashing me !" Taeyeon said closing her eyes and covering her face.

"Hahaha but I love your reactions and how small your voice gets when you're annoyed, that's cute." Sehun said splashing her with water. She took her hands off her face and revealed an adorable pout.

"Aigo..." Sehun said swimming to her. He stood next to her, against the pool wall.

"How come it's not even cold ? It's 10pm, it should be freezing." Taeyeon said.

"I don't know. I guess you're so hot that you make it warmer." Sehun said with a smirk.

"ert !" Taeyeon said hitting his arm. Sehun giggled.

"You know... I'm happy things turned out this way." He said looking away. She looked at him.

"What do you mean ?" She said.

"What I mean is... look at us. We hated each other in the beginning and now there are even couples forming. Isn't this amazing ? I'm so happy we got to know each other better to come to this point." Sehun said.

"I know... me too. It's amazing when we're able to spent comfortable time all together... without the drama." Taeyeon replied.

"Yeah well... we can't help it. If there's no drama, that means something's wrong." Sehun said.

"I wish things worked between Kris and Jessica... it's not because she's my dongsaeng but she really tried hard while barely knowing him and it was the first time Jessica ever confessed to a guy. I don't know... I think he was a bit mean to her." Taeyeon said.

"And I can tell you for sure that he wasn't. Being mean isn't his attention, at all. I know Kris hyung can sometimes be arrogant, cold and seem rather mean but he's not doing it on purpose, really. That's just his nature. He's now the warmest and most loveable guy you'll meet but he's very honest and frank. And he cares, also." Sehun said. Taeyeon shrugged.

"That's none of my business anyway..." She said with a pout.

"Oh look, UFO !" Sehun said pointing in the sky. Taeyeon followed his finger. She turned to look at him.

"What do you-" And before she could even finish her sentence, Sehun crashes his lips against hers, giving her a sweet memorable kiss. After 5 minutes, they both let go.

"Finally." Taeyeon said panting, with a smile. Sehun smirked and held her waist, making both their bodies touch and gave her a hot kiss, soon pushing his tongue into . Taeyeon giggled within the kiss.

"Are you totally or what ?" She said.

"Yup." Sehun said kissing her again. Since it was getting colder, they both went out of the pool and walked into the house then into the room where they spent a... well... memorable night, thanks to Sehun.

------------------------------------