Omma ?

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

“…Omma ?” Suho’s legs got weak as he pronounced that name. God. How good it felt to call this name again.

“Oh, my baby…” She sighed as she pulled her son into a deep hug. Suho was upon shocked… It was real… He’s hugging his mom ! As soon as he regained his senses, he held tight onto the skinny woman and let tears fall like a waterfall.

“Shhhh… Men don’t cry…” She was calmly patting his back, biting her lip to restrain the tears from falling. Once they broke the hug, she grabbed her son’s face and gave him a warm and protective kiss on the forehead. The EXO members were also dazed… Some even let a tear fall upon watching the emotional reunion.

“Aigo… You’ve all grown so big.” She said after she hugged the boys one by one. Once everyone calmed down, they all sat down in the living room.

“Mother would you like something to drink ?” Baekhyun kindly offered.

“No Baekhyun ah, take a sit. It’s okay.” She said with a warm smile, holding tightly onto her son’s hand who was sitting right beside her. Suho examined her hands… they became so wrinkly and pale… her nails… then he gathered the courage to look at her face… She was young and so beautiful when they took her… Just what did they do to her for her to age so much… And her body… She’s so thin she could break her legs just by falling… Suho, not wanting to cry again, started chewing his bottom lip.

“Mother… do you mind explaining how you got here ?” Kris asked.

“I was about to tell you… I escaped.” She said. All their jaws dropped.

“How did you ?! My mom tried and… and they caught her !” Sehun said.

“That’s the thing Sehun-ah… Ahmi, your mom, was a distraction. We needed her to grab their attention for me to be able to escape.” She said.

“So all of this was planned ?” Lay asked. She nodded.

“Mother… may I ask you, how are our moms ?” Chen asked with a trembling voices.

“Dahee is doing amazing Chen. As well as all your moms. They’re warriors, don’t forget that.” She said with that victorious but now wrinkly smile. A warm waved went through all the guys’ chest. At least with her, they had a maternal presence which they didn’t have in years…

“Mother, what can you tell us about the place where you were ?” Xiumin asked.

“It’s an old giant bunker near Itaewon. They used to hide political figures during dangerous situations there. It’s hidden so well no one would notice it.” She said.

“Well that’s the purpose…” D.O said.

“And do you know who’s the main brain of the story ?” Xiumin asked.

“It’s AeGeukAlGi guys. It was them from the start but they don’t work alone… they get some help but we weren’t able to find out who was helping them.” She said.

“AeGeukAlGi ? I knew it. What’s the link with you guys ?” Chanyeol asked.

“Let’s go 20 years ago and you’ll understand everything…”