Brothers before girls.

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

Upon realizing the news, the two members rushed to Yuri and explained everything to her. She was the kind of girl that could deal with anything without making a fuss. The 3 of them walked to the bar where Yesung was.

"I want you to come with me." She firmly said getting closer to his ear. He tilted his head in confusion and looked at the 2 other members.

"Sun, what's going on ?" He said. 

"Just... follow us." She said and ended with a sigh. It definitely wasn't the same Sunny, she wasn't glad and hyper anymore. Now, she looked cold and hateful. Yesung had no choice but to follow Yuri and Sunny in the room as Taeyeon called out all the members. The 10 of them were now all in the big room.

"Listen. We know who you are, no need to deny or give us some kind of stupid explanation." Yuri said crossing her arms. He looked around and saw the 8 girls looking at him with so much hatred in their eyes it made him feel like the devil. Although he had a small doubt, he couldn't put his finger on it.

"I... don't know what you're talking about. Really. I apparently did a lot of 'bad' things in the past so if I did something to you I'm very sorry." He said.

"Is that all ?!" Tiffany said walking to him with anger which made Yesung startled.

"Fany." Taeyeon tilted her head.

"What do you want me to say ?! I don't know !" Yesung yelled. It was so unfair.

"Do you... really not remember ?" They all heard a faint voice coming from behind. Tiffany walked aside and let Jessica walked to him. She walked her careful fingertips all over his face. It's crazy how he changed so much... Then she moved her hands down to his chest and tightly gripped his clothes.

"You don't remember ? Anything ?" She said crying, holding into him tightly.

"No. I'm sorry." Yesung bluntly said. He gulped and looked away to avoid all the sadness in Jessica's eyes. Actually, he remembered everything... Every single thing. From the day they met to the day he left. He just didn't want all the inner pain to rise up again. Yuri violently walked to him as grabbed his neck, making him twitch. He was sure a gangster but Yuri's grip was way too tight and he didn't want to hurt her... at all.

"Are you kidding me." She calmly said, pressing her lips together.

"Aiish, what ?!" He yelled in pain.

"Answer. Are you ing kidding me ?!" She said.

"KWON YURI ! Enough !" Taeyeon yelled making Yuri loosen her grip. Yesung coughed and fell to the ground. Yuri was kinda confused about what just happened. How did she even gather the strength and courage to do this ? She's supposed to be gentle and understanding right ? 

"Sorry..." She said and took 3 steps back. Yesung stood up, rubbing his neck. Taeyeon slowly walked to him.

"Jongwoon, do you still not remember ?" She said with gentle eyes, her arms crossed. 
'Taeyeonie... Kim Taeyeon...always the bigger one huh ?' Yesung thought.

"I don't. And please call me Yesung, my name is not Jongwoon." He said with a cold tone then landed his eyes on Jessica. She was in pain... How could he just leave like this pretending nothing happened ? He had to pretend there was nothing but he at least had to make sure she knew it was him. Even if she hated him.

"Or at least... He died a few years ago." Yesung added making all the girls freeze on spot.

"YOU, SON OF A ! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED AT NIGHT ?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU ?! KIM JONGWOON, YOU !" She violently screamed in tears, trying get to him. But Hyoyeon and Tiffany were too strong for her. 

"There's no Kim Jongwoon now. He's dead. If you have some kind of reproach you can still hope he'll hear it from where he is. If you have some kind of complaining to do regarding Yesung, don't hesitate." He coldly said staring into an empty space, just like if he was reciting from
a textbook. He then his heels and walked to the door.

"I loved you..." Jessica faintly said holding Yuri's arms which were gripping her. Yesung stopped on his steps. This sentence made something bun in him, made his very own heart break into small pieces. Memories. How come ? He doesn't have a heart right ? Yeah, that's the thing. He coldly took 2 steps further and reached the door. Soon, the 9 girls were left in the room.

"Maybe it's not him after all..." Yoona said.

"Bull. It is Jongwoon." Sooyoung said.

"It's him." Seohyun said making everyone look at her. Seohyun wasn't really the type to give her advice.

"The way he didn't fight back when Yuri Unnie grabbed his throat proved that he still showed some kind of interest in her. These guys kill people with just a neck-snap, why would Unnie be different ? He barely knows her right ? And if he was truly unaware, he would've asked 100000 questions by now. His cold and firm tone showed that he refused to let it out. Finally, the fact that he said that Jongwoon was 'dead' showed that he changed and decided to get rid of his own self, which he did by mentally killing him." Seohyun said. 7 jaws dropped.

"Man, if only I was so smart I would go far." Tiffany gritted between her teeth.

"Sica, what so you want to so now ?" Sunny said.

"The way he forgot about me, I'll forget about him. Pain for pain. I'm not a child anymore and my feelings towards him are dead. I'll take this injustice as a strength." She said. The members were surprised. It was so rare when Jessica was so reasonable and mature. She always just sulks like a child with an immature behavior.

"Well... At least it made someone grow up here ! It's okay, you'll forget about him. And don't forget, chapter Kris is on now !" Yuri said putting her arm around Jessica.

"KRIS ?!" The other shouted in confusion.

"Kwon Yuri, you're so discreet."

------------------------------------

"Kai." Yoona said.

"Hm ?" Kai said playing with the branch he just found.

"I realized something. You know 4 GG secrets by now and I realized I don't know a single EXO secret." She said. Kai twitched.

"Yeah well..." He said looking away, a bit flustered.

"Oh come on, don't you trust me ?" She said.

"Of course I do !" He said suddenly shouted staring right in her eyes which later made him embarrassed. Yoona giggled.

"So are you telling me or what." She said.

"Fine..." Kai gave up. Yoona clapped to herself.

"But only one, okay ? What do you wanna know ?" He said.

"Okay I don't want you to reveal anything first, that's just a question. How come you guys are not so dangerous and lethal as we thought you would be ?" She said. Kai smirked.

"That's only because we grew closer to you guys to the point where we consider you as friends. Remember the first time we met ? Lethal enough ?" Kai said.

"But you helped us." Yoona said.

"Yeah because in the streets? it's different. We can't be all arrogant and stuff there because there are defenseless people who are really relying on us for their safety. We can't disappoint them. They're like us. And we needed to teach another lesson to BTS anyway." Kai shrugged.

"So... it wasn't to help us ?" She said.

"Not you especially. We just helped 9 scared girls that's all. Sorry Yoona but at that time, we hated you guys..." Kai said.

"Yeah well here we go. I can't help but notice that all of you guys are now closer to us, all except Kris. He's so distant around us and only does his job, nothing else. You can't tell me that he's like that around girls because when he's with F(x) or CSJH or whatever, he's a whole brand new Kris. So I kinda figured out he was only like this around us. Idols." She said. Kai sighed. Directly on spot.

"So ?..." She said with curiosity in her eyes.

"You're right. Hyung is only like that when it comes to idols, especially girl-groups. To know the reason why, you need to go back in time. Wu Yifan was the most lovable and kindest guy on earth. Also the warmest. And if you're wondering, yes there were a time when Kris was like that. He met a girl, Hyojung. The two started dating and were madly in love for 4 long years until Hyorin became a superstar. She signed with Starship Entertainment and ended up forgetting Kris. At first she wouldn't call for days, then weeks, then she'd stop looking for him, texting him, and that came to the point where she changed her number without giving him the new one. She never spoke to him or us again and even when Kris went to their dorm to see her, they wouldn't allow him to get him. When the bodyguard asked Hyojung if he could let him in, Hyojung replied 'No, I don't know him' or such things. It deeply hurt hyung's feelings. Since then, she changed her name. Now she's called Hyorin and is a member of one of the most influent groups in the Korean Entertainment industry. We still see her smile on TV everyday but we all know that she's not happy. She misses Kris, she can't hide it. But anyway, Kris hyung also decided to change his name to officially bury Wu Yifan, the kind and lovable boy in love. Now he's Kris, the cold and sometimes arrogant EXO leader." Kai said.

"What the... Kris went out with Hyorin Unnie ?! So this explains everything... Wow, that's incredible... I never knew she would be able to do such a thing, she looks like a total sweetheart." Yoona said.

"Don't judge a book by its cover." Kai said looking down with a remorseful tone. Just... why on earth did he say something like that ? ...Does he mean something ?

------------------------------------
A few weeks passed and EXO and GG flew back to Japan. The tension between Baekhyun and Luhan was unbearable for Kris. Luhan lost so much weight it was hard to recognize him. Seeing this, the leader went to see Tiffany and asked her to make a choice. Quickly. It took a whole day for Tiffany to choose. When she went out of the room, everyone was gathered in the living room. She walked to them, making Baekhyun and Luhan shoot up.

"I've made my decision. Even though I wasn't easy at all, I made it. I hope you'll understand that I can't go against my heart and that we'll keep on being friends." She said looking down. Then she looked up.

"Baekhyun, I-"

"No. Don't say a word. Listen Tiffany. You're the most amazing girl I ever met, for real. No joke. Someone as kind and beautiful like you deserves the best in every way and I don't want to be selfish so for the sake of your happiness, I'll let go of you and I'll ask you to please let go of me. I want the best for you and you can't have it with me. I spend my life in clubs, not worrying about tomorrow. You need someone who who'll be able to assure a good future for you, someone as stable as Luhan hyung." Baekhyun said putting his head on Luhan's shoulder, making them exchanged stares. Baekhyun smiled at his hyung.

"You guys look amazing together and I'm very happy for both of you. Keep on being happy and don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Congrats hyung and sorry for everything. Fany, if you need a friend don't forget I'll always be here. Okay ?" He said ending with a smile. A sad smile.

"Thank you..." Luhan mouthed, eyes filled with tears. Baekhyun sighed.

"Now excuse me, I'll be back for dinner." He said, took his car keys and went out.

"My.. What a situation." Tao said.

"At least there's no more awkward atmosphere." Taeyeon shrugged.

"I'm glad Baekhyun Oppa isn't hurt." Seohyun said with a smile. Everyone laughed at the maknae's innocence. Everyone but Tiffany. This was a true nightmare for her.

------------------------------------

Tiffany was downing drinks by the bar. She was alone, she really needed to get drunk to forget about everything.

"Hey there alcohol lady." Xiumin said sitting next to her. Her eyes were swollen and her nose was red. She looked at him.

"Anything wrong ?" He said.

"Everything's wrong." She said stirring her mojito.

"But why, at the end you got the one you wanted from the beginning right ? And you should be happy because as Baekhyun said he-"

"Xiumin." Tiffany cut him off. He raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't chose Luhan." She said. Xiumin closed his eyes and sighed. Tiffany then downed her drink to the last drop.

"I'm disgusted. How can he think this way ? I know we could be together and I knew I could change him but... Guess it was only another instant crush of his. Guess it wasn't love. I was such a fool to fall for him." Tiffany said.

"Do you actually believe a thing he said ?" Xiumin said.

"What ?" Tiffany said, confused.

"Baekhyun never wanted to let you go. Never. He was and is still madly in love with you. He also believed and knew he could change once you guys would be together, it was all an act. He didn't mean a thing he said out there." Xiumin said. Tiffany felt like the sky just fell on her head.

"Then... why did he say it ?" Tiffany said with an horrified voice.

"Because, this is Baekhyun we're taking about. The Casanova. He had enough of this and didn't want to fight with Luhan. If he won you over him, it would've been the end of their brothership. THE END. But otherwise it would've been less difficult because Baekhyun is supposed to be a Casanova like I said, he can still forget you while getting laid with some other girl at the club right ? Brothers before girls. Baekhyun always only swore by that rule. It was an evidence. And he paid the price, by respecting this rule, he let go of the love of his life. You can say everything about Baekhyun, that he's a playboy, macho, arrogant, selfish, full of himself or such things... He's the mature one. Of us all. He's the dongsaeng I respect the most." Xiumin said. Tiffany felt like throwing up. She was literally disgusted.

"Okay, I need to puke." She said and walked to the bathroom. Poor girl... On the other hand, Sooyoung, who just heard the whole conversation, felt her heart breaking into tiny pieces. She also had to let go of her love but not for the sake of a friendship... Because she had no other choice.