Krissica ?

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

“TO WHERE ?!” The EXO members shot up.

“What for ?!” Baekhyun said.

“We’re going to teach these guys a lesson. We’ll beat the crap out of them and put them ashamed worldwide.” Kris said with a smirk.

“I’m not fond of beating people past midnight but that’s brilliant hyung.” Sehun said.

“Okay, let’s go. We can’t waste time. Xiumin, D.O, Tao, stay here and make sure the girls are okay.” Kris said.

“Alright. You guys go and return safe.” Xiumin said. After bidding goodbye, the EXO members on mission rode their cars to the airport and took their private jet so Seoul. Meanwhile, the girls were still utterly shocked about what happened. They all broke up with their boyfriends and saw more and more pictures coming… Of all of them with T-Ara. How could they possibly to this ? They knew from the start that GG and T-Ara were rivals. They were deeply hurt. The GG members all split in 3 rooms. Jessica, Taeyeon and Yuri in the first one, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon in the second one and Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun in the third one. Xiumin, Tao and D.O gathered up some courage and each went in a room.

First room :

Xiumin knocked. “What is it ?” He heard from a faint voice belonging to the leader. He went in the room and closed the door behind him. Jessica was sitting on the bed, her arms hugging her knees and Taeyeon and Yuri were sitting at each side of her. She was looking down the whole time and remained silent. The girls had teary faces.

“I thought I needed to check up on you.” Xiumin said putting his hands in his pockets. He’s always been the calm and straightforward type… Someone who intimidates right away.

“Well thank you we don’t need you to do so.” Yuri bluntly said looking at him.

“Yul.” Taeyeon said looking at her member with a firm voice. Yuri rolled her eyes.

“Thank you. Have a seat.” Taeyeon said. He just sat on the bed facing Jessica’s.

“You know… When you think of it. They’re just jerks who thought they could play with your hearts.” Xiumin said rubbing his hands together.

“Well they did.” Yuri said.

“And even worse… They cheated on us with our rivals…” Taeyeon said with hate in her tone. Xiumin sighed.

“Guess that’s because you let them do so.” He said.

“Excuse me ?!” Yuri and Taeyeon shouted together, frowning. Jessica lifted her face and looked at him.

“From the beginning, you showed them way too much love and gave them too much power. They thought they could do whatever they wanted. If you showed them though attitude in a firm way, they wouldn’t have do this. Even if their feelings without you were fake, they wouldn’t have treated you this way.” Xiumin said. They looked down. He was right…

“Is that our fault for being nice and wanting them to love us ?” Jessica blurted making everyone look at her. She then looked down. Xiumin smiled.

“Being nice can sometimes be a flaw.” He said.

“Being nice is always good.” Yuri said.

“You can think whatever you want but trust me I have more experience than you with humans. Being nice can be fatal.” Xiumin coldly said making the girls freeze. How can he be so… mysterious and cold ? Did something happen to him ? Xiumin let out a laugh.

“Come down when you’re hungry, dinner is ready.” He said and went out. The girls looked at each other in confusion.

 Room 2 :

D.O knocked at the door of room 2.

“Yeah ?”A sobbing voice went. He walked in.

“What do you want ?!” Hyoyeon said.

“I just wanted you to help feel better but I guess I’ll just go back from where I come.” D.O said turning on his heels.

“No, wait… She didn’t mean this.” Tiffany said. He turned again.

“She’s just shocked.” Sunny said.

“I’m not ! I knew this would happen !!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“HYO !” Tiffany yelled making Hyoyeon calm down.

“Is she always so aggressive ?” D.O said with his eyes as round as balloons.

“Yeah, that’s her nature.” Sunny calmly said.

“Well I wouldn’t want to have her as a wife. Or else I’d have to pan fry her out to make her calm down.” D.O said sitting on the floor. The girls giggled. D.O didn’t laugh, though. He never laughed.

“Are you always so psychopathic ?” Hyoyeon said.

“And sarcastic ?” Tiffany added.

“Yeah well… I learned that being hyper and not to speak our mind wasn’t always the good thing to do.” He said.

“What do you mean ?” Sunny said with curiousity.

“I mean that if you don’t stop crying because of these jerks I’ll have to fry pan you too.” He said making everyone laugh. Ah, D.O.

“You’re not like your other members aren’t you…” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh thank God I’m not. That would be the end of me.” He said making the girls laugh again. But… seeing them laugh so honestly… He couldn’t resist the urge to let out a faint smile that the girls couldn’t see though… That was happiness, for real and he felt like either them or him haven’t felt it for ages…

“Come down when you’re hungry.” He said as he walked to the door.

“Thank you D.O. We haven’t laughed like this for years.” Hyoyeon said wiping her tears. D.O stopped then walked out of the room. He felt something… Something incredible that made him feel good again… He’d certainly have to experience this more often…

Room 3 :

“OMG NO !” Sooyoung said.

“I swear ! I was like, ‘Hyung ! Get this hat off your head or else I’ll make you wear my clothes !’” Tao said.

“Incredible !” Yoona said looking him. He was sitting on the bed as the girls, on the floor, were all facing him just like little girls looking at their grandfather telling them a story.

“You’re so fabulous… I thought none of you guys were like this. Thank God at least one of you has common sense.” Sooyoung said.

“Oh girl, don’t tell me about it. I’m so tired hanging around these basic bullies. I like you guys more.” He said with a smile.

“Let’s hang out often !” Seohyun said.

“YAAAAY !” They all said and clapped.

“You’re so sassy… How come ? For… someone like you.” Yoona said gesturing. Tao’s smile disappeared.

“Well I once learned that being simple and casual wasn’t always the answer.” He said. The girls looked at each other in confusion. He smiled to himself while looking down then got off the bed.

“Come down to eat, brats !” He said making the girls laugh. This nice, Tao felt like he wasn’t alone… As he always thought before. He was feeling good. Something that didn’t happen since… A very long time.

Meanwhile, the other EXO members landed in Korea. Thanks to F(x), they found the exact location of all the boyfriends and split in teams to find them. Sehun and Luhan for Heechul and Dongjun, Suho and Chanyeol for Kwanghee and Hyungsik, Kris and Lay for Minwoo and Jooyoung and Baekhyun, Kai and Chen for Taehun, Siwan and Kevin. They immediately split up in 3 cars and went to work. They all lived together in groups so it’d be easy and… The even better thing, they were all with their T-Ara girlfriends. After beating the crap out of them all and taking evidence pictures, they gathered at the airport and texted D.O.

To : Evil Kyungsoo

D.O, it’s all be online in 30 minutes. Make them watch.”

“From :  Evil Kyungsoo

Ok.”

Why is this kid always so grumpy ? Anyways, they couldn’t lose any time so they took their jet back to Tokyo. They were so excited. Meanwhile, at the mansion, the 30th minute rang. D.O shot up and took the remote from Yoona’s hands.

“Hey !” She said.

“Trust me, what you’re going to watch is way more interesting.” He said putting K! News. The girls were confused.

Flash Info : Heirs of influent groups and pretty boys, loved by many and also known as girl group Girls’ Generation’s boyfriends were apparently beaten up an hour ago at their apartments in Gangnam-dong. The attackers are none other than lethal very known gang EXO. They uploaded the pictures of ZE:A members faces after being beaten up with the same caption under all the pictures : “Think well next time you mess with GG.” Should this be a warning ? Did something happen between the groups ? We have no idea. Stay on for further explanation !”

The girls all shot up and hugged each other, jumping and screaming. The EXO boys (except Tao who was screaming along with them) were watching the scene from the kitchen.

“Wow. They really felt that one.” Xiumin said, crossing his arms. D.O was only nodding. When the remaining EXO members came back, they were welcomed and applauded by their fellow members. They obviously had nothing to do with him but were still proud of their members.

“Hey, we only did what was right.” Suho said smiling. Jessica stood up from her spot and walked to Kris who was hanging his coat. She stopped for a minute then softly pulled him into her embrace, hanging on his clothes just like… a child. Kris was so shocked that he didn’t hug her back. Everyone’s mouth was widely opened. They couldn’t believe what was just happening. Sehun even let go of the bubble tea he was holding but no one cared about the spilling drink, there was some kind of situation here ! She held on Kris' top even harder and closed her eyes... She was scruntching her face, just like if she was feeling something... This perfume, the heat of her body sticking to his...After 5 minutes, realizing what she was doing, Jessica let go of Kris and looked away, avoiding his eyes. She was bright red.

“S-Sorry…” She said.

She ran upstairs without a word. Kris was still utterly shocked, as everyone.

“Cheese everyone ?” Baekhyun innocently walking in the living room, this causing everyone to glare at him.

“…Did I miss something.”