Mission start.

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

"I wonder what they're talking about when they say Danger..." Chen crossed his arms.

 
"Do you think it's AeGeukAlGi ?" Kai asked.
 
"I don't think so... If it was them we'd already be aware." Kris said.
 
"Then what is it ?" Luhan ruffled his hair.
 
"Do you think... It might be..." Chanyeol started, getting all his hyungs' attention.
 
"...Ei, it can't be it." Chanyeol shook his head.
 
"Speak your mind, it might help." Sushi said.
 
"Don't you think there are some of them inside SM Ent ?" He said. They all fell silent. This idea never crossed their minds even once and they soon felt stupid for not thinking about it.
 
"Thats possible... But it can't be Lee Sooman. He's Boss' best friend." Tao said.
 
"What about the staff ? Maybe they have insiders." Lay said.
 
"How do we even check that ?" Sehun asked.
 
"Maybe we should get who got hired recently, it might help us finding out." Baekhyun said.
 
"Yeah but don't forget they've been under this company for years, how do we know ? They might got inside as soon as they signed with S.M." Xiumin said.
 
"No, I don't think so... If it was the case, they would've take them away ever since." D.O said.
 
"The security level is no joke, since Lee Sooman knows about their situation." Chen said.
 
"I heard he's an old agent..." Luhan said. All their eyes widened.
 
"Really ?!" Kris said.
 
"Yeah, I heard Boss talk about it. Are you that surprised ?" Luhan said. Kris shrugged. In fact, it wasn't really a surprise.
 
"I think we should find out what happened with the security system. They were able to keep them away from years and now they suddenly hired just anyone ?" Suho said.
 
"Thinking about it, they hired a new COO recently..." D.O frowned.
 
"The Kim Youngmin guy ? Hey, thinking about it, it kind of makes sense... Isn't he the one picking the staff ?" Chanyeol said.
 
"The one and only. If we're on the good road, he's our guy." Lay said.
 
"How do we get to him ?" Kai asked.
 
"We should infiltrate. Guys, plan." Kris said. They all gathered around.
 
"I think we should go with strategy. D.O, you're smart and good with a computer. Sehun, Luhan, you're handsome. You'll play diversion. Baekhyun, you're the fastest runner. Tao, you can kill on spot if there's danger. Xiumin hyung, you have the sharpest senses. Lay and Kai will back you up." Suho said. All their jaws dropped to the ground. Kris grinned, crossing his arms.
 
"Ya, I can also make up a plan." Suho blushed.
 
"Indeed, you're our leader Suho hyung. You're amazing." Chen clapped. Suho threw him an icy glare which only made the cheeky-boned dinosaur laugh.
 
"Okay now the plan. We'll need you guys to access Kim Youngmin's office. That's no problem. You know how to open a door without a key. Sehunie, Luhanie, you will distract Kim Youngmin. You'll just pretend to be some idols wanting to sign with the agency and you can show him your incredible moves. Since S.M likes people with good looks, it won't be a problem. Meanwhile, from here, Chanyeol and I will turn off the whole security system. I won't mind you knocking off a guard or two there. D.O and Xiumin will access the office and connect a USB key so that Chanyeol will be able to open the hardware and you'll take all the proofs we need. Tao will be inside the office to back you up, Baekhyun will keep an eye on everyone and Lay and Kai will back you up on the outside." Kris said. They all nodded and got ready for the mission, taking all the necessary equipment. The mission was set. After registering the mission and getting Mr Jung to agree, Baekhyun, Lay, Tao, Kai, Xiumin, D.O, Luhan and Sehun went to the S.M Ent. building. They didn't have much time so they split as soon as they arrived. Mission start.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
"I'm proud of you guys !" Kris proudly welcomed s home with a few warm hugs. As they all sat around in the living room, Xiumin inserted the USB key into the USB port on the TV. 
 
"We found so many interesting files. But here's the most interesting one so far." Chanyeol said and pressed a button on the remote.
 
"-Where are the girls ?! -They're safe, don't worry. -Nothing can happen to them, okay ?! I need them alive and healthy. -Yes Boss. But what do we do about the agents ? -We can't eliminate them. That's risky. Make sure they don't get in contact with the girls in any way, heard me ? It could make the whole mission fail if they know what's going on. -Yes Boss. I'll try my best. -What about the 12 ? -They're doing fine Boss. The organization is controlling them. -They can never ever have any contact with anyone outside the company. And they can never ever ever get out of it, heard me ? -Yes Boss. We shall go now, we have a meeting with Mr. Im in 30 minutes. -Get the cars ready."
 
"Chanyeol ah, this is a goldmine !" Kris yelled. Chanyeol proudly grinned. 
 
"So the girls have a link with the 12..." Baekhyun thought.
 
D.O. stood up and picked up a market then started writing on the board.
 
"CLUES"
 
"We know Kim Jongmin is involved and he know about us." Tao said. As they were talking, D.O. was writing everything down.
 
"We also know there's some kind of organization that controls the... 12." Lay said with bitterness in his mouth. Kai patted his back.
 
"Kim Jongmin has meetings with Mr. Im." Sehun added. After writing all the clues down,
 
"WHAT WE NEED TO FIND OUT."
 
"We need to find out how Kim Jongmin is involved in all this." Suho said.
 
"And what is this organization they're talking about and what link they have with the girls." Chen said.
 
"And also why, when and where is Kim Jongmin meeting Mr. Im." Luhan said.
 
"I think first of all we should tell Boss about all we found out. Maybe he can help, he surely knows Kim Jongmin." D.O. said. The EXO members started organizing themselves to find a strategy when the doorbell rang. Twice. They all frowned.
 
"Someone expecting someone ?" Luhan said. They all shook their heads. He stood up and looked through the door hole. Then he gasped and took two steps back... he couldn't believe it.
 
"Who is it ?" Kris asked. All the members' curiosity rose up. Luhan opened the door then immediately bowed.
 
"Omo, Luhan ah... You've grown up so much... It's so nice to see you..." He was soon in a woman's arms.
 
"It's nice to see you too, mother..." He said.
 
"Mother ??" Kai frowned. 
 
"Please, come in !" Luhan said. The skinny long-haired brunette stepped into the EXO house. Upon seeing her face, all the members gasped all together. They couldn't believe it. But one of them, instead of gasping, was shedding tears.
 
"...Omma..."
 
"My son..."