Confessions and Breakups

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

Chanyeol ran out to find Yuri and found her sobbing on a bench, hugging her knees. He sighed and walked to her. Then he grabbed her arms and put them around his torso. Yuri naturally held him and hid her face in neck, sobbing. 

"Shhhh... It's okay, I'm not hurt." He said her back. The most painful part was that he had to watch the girl that meant to him like no other cry. And it wasn't just insignificant cries, they were saying 'help.'. She was hurt. She was suffering.

"I'm so sorry..." She blurted between her cries.

"No no no don't apologize, it's okay." He said. She slowly looked up and met his eyes. He sighed, letting out a small sigh and placed a hair strand back behind her ear. She was sniffing.

"Thank you." She mouthed. He softy her cheek.

"Don't cry anymore, your nose is getting red." He said affectionately pinching her nose which made her smile then pout. He then frowned. Why is she so... attractive ? Even with puffy eyes and a runny nose ? Chanyeol couldn't hold it in no more. He hurriedly grabbed her face and  crashes his lips against hers. When he felt she was out of breath, he broke the kiss. Yuri was shocked, eyes wide opened.

"I-I'm... so sorry, I don't know what happened it just-" and before he could even finish his sentence, Yuri grabbed his face and gave him a long, sweet kiss. She then broke the kiss and giggled. Chanyeol smiled.

"I guess I wasn't wrong after all. You're my only one Kwon Yuri." He said holding her hand.

"I love you Park Chanyeol." Yuri said. This confession was followed by a totally hot making-out session.

------------------------------------

It was another early quiet morning. Taeyeon made two cups of hot chocolate and took them to the living room where Sehun was sitting. She sat next to him and handed him a cup.

"Thanks." He replied with a smile, taking a sip of the beverage. She just replied with a smile.

"Wow, you're a chef." He said.

"If being able to make a hot chocolate means that you're a chef then thanks." She said making him laugh. 

"Isn't it hard sometimes being the leader ?" He asked her, back to his serious self.

"Honestly... it's as hard as easy but still very nice. Because you have to order around 8 girls who can be as sweet as annoying, but it's also a honor to say that you're the leader of the troop, the root of the tree. They all depend on your emotionally and physically so it can be very tiring and restless but it's a pleasure to be here for them whenever I can. But I still love being the leader, I love my 8 burned heads and I would exchange them with nothing in the world." Taeyeon said with a smile at the end, looking down. Sehun smiled.

"You're lucky they all respect you." He added.

"Well everyone has to respect a leader right ?" She said.

"Oh no. Just look at Suho hyung." Sehun said then shook his head with a smile which made Taeyeon giggle. And weirdly, it also made her heart flutter...

"Tell me a secret." Sehun said, out of the blue, staring into her eyes. He held her hand, still staring right into her eyes. She almost got lost into them... They're so deep, mysterious and have so much to tell... Just like an opened book or a sea...

"Taeyeon." He said. She broke out of her thoughts, shaking her head.

"Hm ? Sorry, you were saying ?" She said blushing. Sehun giggled at her cuteness and cluelessness while Taeyeon just felt stupid.

"You seemed deep in thought. Share them with me." He said. She was shocked. It was a side of Sehun she never saw before, she only knew the shy and cute maknae, not the manly hottie Sehun.

"I... wasntthinkingaboutanythingatall." She nervously blurted.

"W...What ? Haha, chill." He said and pinched her cheek in a loveable manner. How not to fall for this adorable face ?

"Don't worry. I won't ask you anything else." He said.

"N-No, you can ask me whatever you want." Taeyeon said stuttering. Sehun raised an eyebrow.

"Everything ?" He said with a smirk.

"Well there are limits in everything." She said. He pouted. She laughed.

"What do you wanna know ?" She said.

"I want to know your past." 

Taeyeon's smile faded away to let appear a worrying expression. Sehun frowned.

"Are you okay ?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm just... Ummm... Excuse me." She said and stood up. Sehun watched her walking to the stairs and rushing upstairs until he couldn't see her blonde hair flowing anymore as she ran. He  was also worried. Did he say something he shouldn't have said ?  Aiish, now because of him she's uncomfortable !

"Aiish, good job Oh Sehun ! That was a great move ! How am I going to make her like me now ?" He talked to himself, ruffling his hair angrily. 

------------------------------------

"Okay, guys. I can't take that anymore, gather 'round." Kris motioned s to come around the cue table where he was sitting. They all crowded around the table.

"Look. I know some of you guys are in relationships with these girls and I'm very happy for you guys but that shouldn't let any of us feel awkward towards each other." Kris said. All the other eyed Baekhyun and Luhan who were both looking away. 

"Guys." Kris said closing his eyes, resting his chin on the stick. They both stepped forward.

"No more awkwardness, okay ? You guys know each other since birth, you only met these girls a few months ago. You can't act like that just because of them. Anyway, I'll get to the point. Luhan, Baekhyun let go of Tiff and sacrificed his love for you two to be together so instead of being so cold, be thankful. She's happy to be with you, it's all that matters. Baek, stop clinging onto Tiff so much and avoid being too touchy if you know what I mean. She's Luhan's girl." Kris calmly but firmly said. Luhan rolled his eyes. Baekhyun just stood there, casually looking at him.

"Am I clear ? Hug now, with no pent up feels." Kris said. Luhan looked at Baekhyun who was already looking at him.

"Alright... Fine. Let's end all this brother. Come here." Luhan said pulling Baekhyun into a warm brother hug which made the other members 'Awwwww'. Kris proudly grinned and clapped.

"Good now, let's play. Cue !"

-----------------------------------

EXO and GG all gathered in the evening in the living room to have a good time all together. Sooyoung, who was still in the room, went our of it and directly walked to Luhan.

"Luhan, do you mind lending me your phone ? I want to play our music video on the big screen." She said with a smile.

"Sure." He said and handed his phone to Sooyoung. 

"Thanks." She said taking it. She walked to the audio system and plugged Luhan's phone in it with a smile. The 'Flower Power' video started playing. It grabbed everyone's attention.

"Were you always so beautiful ?" Chanyeol said tightening his grip around Yuri's waist.

"Yeah, ever since I was born." She replied with a wide grin. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Babe you dance like a goddess." Lay said putting his arm around Hyoyeon's shoulder.

"I know, I'm the best." Hyoyeon proudly replied with a smile. When he saw that, a warm smile appeared on Luhan's face as he grabbed Tiffany's hand and laced their fingers together. Tiffany turned away and closed her eyes. Oh, Lord... 

"Enough of your couple blabbering, I wanna hear GG !" Tao said snapping his fingers.

"Yeah, please. No more cheesy acting." Xiumin said sticking his tongue out.

"You guys are just jealous." Kris casually said, his arms crossed.

"Of you and Jessica ? Certainly not." Kai smirked.

"What is there between us to even make you guys jealous ?" Kris said making the guys laugh.

"Is this something to brag about ?" Jessica shot up.

"Here we go again..." Sehun said stretching his neck.

"Drama." D.O said rolling his eyes

"You need to chill Jess. We were just messing around." Suho said.

"Is this even the good topic to mess around ?! My feelings ?!" She aggressively yelled at Suho.

"Hey, easy." Chanyeol said frowning.

"You're so damn sensitive, just like a kid ! GROW UP FOR GOD'S SAKE !" Suho had enough.

"I'M NOT IMMATURE ! I'm in love..." She said closing her eyes and clenching her fists. Everyone fell dead silent.

"I love you Kris. Ever since the first day I met you. And neither Krystal or your cold behavior will ever be able to change that." She said.

"Thank God !" Kris said holding his hands up in the air. Everyone looked at him.

"I wondered how long I had to wait until you admitted it." He said slowly walking to her. She was confused.

"See ? Things don't always work out the way we want them to work in this world. I'm not being mean, just realistic. For your own sake, forget about me. If you can't, I'll help you. Forget about what's there to love about me. Just keep in mind that I'm a horrible person, that'll be enough." Kris coldly said.

"Why are you so mean... ?" Jessica said near crying.

"I'm not mean, I'm realistic." He said.

"So is this it ? Are you not even giving me a chance ?" She said.

"You sound like a Korean Drama. But usually in dramas, girls are hard to get. Don't you have any self esteem ?" He said.

"I even let my pride down for you... I was honest !" She said clenching her fists.

"Yeah, thank you about that but I'll give you an advice. Next time, think well before confessing." He said. Jessica was bewildered. She did all this... for that ?!

"Okay... I truly had enough." She said, almost sounding like a crazy person. She said that with a smile, but while crying. She then took her phone and walked upstairs. 

"Oh, what's that ? A video from Fany to Luhan." Sooyoung said making everyone break out of their thoughts. A video showing Tiffany and Baekhyun at the outside of the club played. Baekhyun frowned... WHAT ?!

"NO !" Tiffany said trying to get the phone from Sooyoung. Since she couldn't, she just unplugged it and threw the wire on Sooyoung. Luhan stepped out. He picked up the wired, violently took the phone from Sooyoung and walked to the TV.

"Tiffany, get out of my way." Luhan said, teeth clenched.

"Luhan please, you don't have to do that..." Tiffany said crying, begging him.

"Tiffany. I don't want to hurt you so step aside." He said, eyes closed. Hurt Tiffany ? Luhan was taken by an uncontrollable anger. Tiffany just faintly and slowly stepped aside. Luhan plugged the phone back and the video automatically played. Everyone watched it, from the very beginning to the end. They were shocked, not even daring to talk. Luhan slowly put the phone down and turned with anger in his eyes, filled with tears. He was so angry he was trembling. His fists were clenched. He slowly walked to Luhan.

"Hyung..." Baekhyun said with a trembling voice, taking two steps back. He gulped.

"YOU SON OF A !" 
Luhan said running to Baekhyun. He violently threw a punch at him which made him fall on the ground. 

"NO !" Tiffany said trying to get to them but she couldn't as Kris picked her up. The two were bearing the crap out of each other and the members were still watching.

"Are you not gonna do anything  ?!" Seohyun said, shocked.

"We can't. We have to let them get away with it." Sehun said.

"While beating each other up ?!" Sunny said.

"Yeah." Lay replied. Just... what kind of people are they ?! Kai walked to Yoona.

"Yoon, I think you should take Taeyeon away. Blood is starting to appear." He whispered in her ear. She quickly nodded and grabbed Taeyeon's arm, running out of the house with her which made the leader confused. Baekhyun on the other side barely defended himself, acknowledging the fact that he was wrong. Luhan beat him up until he had no more strength and stood up, his face and clothes covered in blood. 

"You... We're not.... Brothers anymore..." He said panting, looking at Baekhyun. Kris finally let go of Tiffany. She quickly ran to Baekhyun.

"Baek, are you okay ?!" She said shaking him, crying.

"I get it now. You always liked him right ? But it's okay, you can keep him... I don't want you to say a word to me again, heard me ? You and I are NOTHING. All those times I held your hand, showed you affection, tried to be gentle... you always rejected me. That's because of him right ? But that's fine... Be happy, betrayers." Luhan said with a disgusting expression. Yes, they disgusted him. He walked to his room, filled with anger. Tiffany couldn't believe it... It was a nightmare.

"You..." Baekhyun mumbled.

"BAEKHYUN ?! Oh Baekhyun talk to me, please !" She said holding his face.

"Let go..." He said in a rather aggressive tone.

"What.. ?" She said.

"You sent this video to him... You made me loose my brother... Betrayer.... You played us all..." He clearly said. Tiffany felt like every single word he said sent an ice dagger into her heart.

"Baekhyun you're not believing her aren't you ?! How can you believe her ! She's lying, she's a liar ! She planned all this !" Tiffany said with a ripped out voice, filled with pain which made her members all look away. They didn't want to hear the pain in the voice nor to see her suffer.

"Baekhyun, please... I love you.."

"No... stop. Stop." Baekhyun said.

"Tiffany." A voice said. Tiffany turned and saw Xiumin standing behind her. She always listened to Xiumin and he always gave her hope but upon seeing his grave expression, she realized that it was too late and that she caused something they wouldn't be able to forgive or forget. He closed his eyes and shook his head, motioning her to stop trying. She was so shocked that she couldn't even cry anymore. She just watched her love's wounded body getting carried by Chanyeol and Tao to the room and heard the door slamming after them.

"I told you not to mess with me." Sooyoung said, following them. Tiffany was still so utterly shocked she couldn't even fight back.... Is this a nightmare ? On this night, a total of four hearts were broken. They were all hurt for sure. The real question is... who will be able to forgive and forget ?