Secrets

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

It was an early morning at the EXO house. Kai and Yoona were taking a nice stroll in the (huge) garden while the others were still asleep. Kai wondered a lot about Yoona and the girls... although he thought it was no use to ask her about them, he couldn't stop but to think about it. Why do they have such strange reactions to some things ? Could it be that just like Yoona something happened to them in their past ? He didn't know. And he wondered. A lot. To the point that he didn't hear a thing of what Yoona has been telling him since 10 minutes.

"Kai." She nudged him.

"Hm ?" he was a bit startled which made Yoona giggle.

"You're not listening..." She said with a smile.

"Ah, oh... Yeah I was just... thinking about some things." He said avoiding her gaze. One fact about Kai : he didn't know how to lie, like not even a tiny bit. When members want to sneak out while Kris and Suho are asleep, they have to make sure Kai is also asleep because unless he REALLY wants to party and is ready to give in his best, the first times were always failures. (Okay whatever.) Yoona places herself in front of him making him stop waking. She wanted to force him to look at her.

"Thinking about what Kai ?" She sais with a firm tone. The tone that meant 'Tell. Me.' Kai finally gave up.

"Just... Why do they have such reactions ?" Kai said. Yoona looked disappointed. She didn't want to worry Kai, at all. But he had to admit it was kinda bugging the boys.

"Come." She said and took his arm. She led him to an orange tree in the garden, where she was sure no one could see them. They both sat in the grass.

"Ask." She said. 

"I want to know why did Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri have such reactions." He said.

"Okay what I'm about to do now is only because I fully trust you. One word out and this is the end of everything. Of us." She said adding more meaning to the last two words. Kai twitched. Did she just day 'us' ?

"I'll start with Fany. And look even thought I trust you to this point, there's really something I can't tell you like, at all. So I don't know if it will make sense to you or not but I'll try my best to make you understand." She said. Kai slowly nodded. She took a deep breath. 

"When Fany was six, her and her adoptive parents Theresa and Luke went to the airport. They were flying to another country but before they could do so, some men showed up and shot them on spot. They then looked for Fany but she already knew what to do in case something like this would happen because they warned her about it. Like they said, she didn't cling on them or cried first, she ran and grabbed the hand of any ahjumma she saw passing. When they ran away because they already drew much attention, Fany ran back to her parents. To see the people running around, the crowd, she was getting stepped on, people pushed her to the point where she couldn't even see her parents' bodies lying on the floor anymore. She hid somewhere and when it was all done, she went back to the spot where she left them and never found them back. That's why everytime she's in the airport and that it's crowded, she sees her dead parents, the men that killed them and the people running around." Yoona said. Kai was shocked. A six years old went through this ?

"Now, Yuri. When Yuri was little, she was even darker and chubbier than she is now. Some people didn't like it and decided to hire people change her, by surgery. And the worst thing is that the people they hired weren't even doctors. Where they lived, there was a small hospital ran by some people they knew. They agreed to lend them a block so that they could work on her. They knew nothing they were doing and didn't even bother to put her asleep before doing this. She suffered, was screaming and getting hurt. They got everything wrong and when they saw they messed up, they ran away, leaving Yuri like this. A nice swimming coach, Hong Jukwon, was traveling across the country for competitions. He stopped at that area to ask for a bandage because of a bruise he made by sliding near a pool when he heard whines coming from a block. There, he found Yuri, almost dying with a body covered in blood and cuts. He immediately took her and drove all the way back to Seoul where she got healed. He then raised her like his only daughter until the day where himself got killed." Yoona said. Kai couldn't even talk. Did they have such lives ?

"And now, the most complicated case, Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was placed in an orphanage when she was 8. Hyoyeon was very well-known there for her dance skills, the way she used to always smile brigthly, her kindness and her humor. People came to the orphanage, saw Hyoyeon, made her dance on a song or two then left. Always, getting other children but her. Hyoyeon then started feeling really betrayed and didn't want to dance for anyone that asked her. She then stopped being kind and started being some sarcastic, straightforward and mean brat, always getting involved in fights. The day a couple of young Koreans adopted her, Hyoyeon was 11 and still very hostile. For 2 years, they tried to earn her trust until they earned it. Hyoyeon thought of them as her parents until the day when she came home and saw no one. Nobody. No clothes, no toothbrushes and no parents. Just some food and a bit if money for her to live. She entered into a big depression after that and went back to the time when she was a bully. That was until SM found her and changed her. As you can see she's still very straightforward and sometimes annoying but trust me, it decreased a lot. Hyoyeon was a victim of injustice so the thing she hates the most in this world is injustice. She doesn't even think twice before standing up for someone or something that she thinks is worth it. She then started dating this trainee, Wooyoung. Both of them were really getting along well and loved each other until the day we knew that he used to tie Hyoyeon and hit her. The ties were so tight that it made her wrist, ankles and waist bleed. Then, he quit SM and we never heard about him anymore. Yes, another deception, but the biggest one because it left a mark on Hyoyeon. Don't you notice that she never wears bracelets or belts ? she can't stand having anything around these areas because she was traumatized. That's why she panicked when she realized she was tied to the bed." Yoona ended. 

"Oh my God... I didn't know, I... I feel so sorry for them but... to think of it we're not that different as we thought we were..." Kai said.

"What do you mean ?" Yoona frowned. Upon realizing his mistake, Kai quickly changed the subject.

"Nothing, forget it. Well, I still have 3 questions but I guess you won't answer them, right ?" He said.

"You can still try." She shrugged.

"Why did Fany's parents warned her about it, did they know it was going to happen ? Who were the people that wanted to change Yuri ? Why was Hyoyeon in an orphanage ?" He said. Yoona looked down.

"I'm sorry Kai. I can't tell you anything about them." She said. Kai smiled.

"It's okay, don't worry." He said and grabbed her hand, making Yoona smile. But his smile quickly fainted. Them ? That meant there was definitely some kind of people behind all that... but, who are they ? At that moment, something hit him.

"Those people are determined to get their girls back and they’ll do it. They’re very dangerous people."

Kai remembered what Mr Jung said on the day they all met at his office. Could it be... that she's talking about the same people ? Ei... Surely not. Kai shook his head. Too many thoughts, too many thoughts... Kai then looked around and realized Yoona wasn't here anymore. Maybe she wanted to walk. He stood up and was about to get back in the house when he heard some kind of noise coming from behind another tree. He silently walked to it. He frowned. Did he just hear... laughter ? Ei that can't be. He turned around the tree and his jaw dropped to the floor when he realized he was seeing.

"Kai ah !" The EXO member said breaking the kiss.

"Omo !" The GG member said getting out of his grip. Kai couldn't believe what he just saw... THEY'RE A COUPLE ?!