Difficult pasts ?

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

During the whole flight, there was no interaction between GG and EXO. When they landed in Japan, GG was impressed by the way the EXO guys just exactly knew where to go.

“Seems like they’ve been here before…” Yuri thought but a bit too loud.

“Indeed.” Kai said smirking. She glared at him. They all got into the airport when Yoona and Sooyoung stopped.

“What ?” Kris said.

“Oh no…” They both said looking at the crowded airport.

“What… What ??” Baekhyun said. Then before they could even answer, Tiffany started breathing loudly. She was looking around, looking at people. Her head was spinning and in her eyes… was fear. They didn’t know what she was scared of but they only knew she feared something. And it was terrible. She started panting like crazy.

“Unnie ! Fanny !” The GG members were calling her name, holding her. They seemed very worried but for some reason… They looked like they knew why she was in such a state of mind. Tiffany soon covered her ears, closed her eyes and started screaming. She kneeled down and was screaming, screaming.

“Fanny ! It’s okay ! We’re here !” Taeyeon was yelling in her ears, holding her.

“Unnie please ! It’s okay !” Seohyun screamed almost crying. She felt bad for her unnie… Luhan and Sehun ran to her, picked her up and they all ran outside. Cars were already waiting for them. They just got Tiffany in a car and started driving as fast as they could.

“Shoot !” Baekhyun yelled hitting the car honk.

“What’s wrong ??” Yuri said panting.

“We drew too much attention.” Xiumin explained.

“Well is it bad ?” Yoona said a bit worried.

“Of course it is. Rule number one : Be discreet. That can blow up your entire cover if you’re not.” Xiumin said.

“What do we do now ?” Taeyeon said.

“The only thing we can do right now is get far from the airport as fast as possible.” Xiumin said. And when they say fast, they mean to the point where everyone in the car felt like puking. After 10 minutes of racing, they arrived to a big house in a private residence. The girls were looking around in awe. Seems like only a few rich people live here. Kris stopped at the grill.

“Who is it ?” A Japanese voice went.

“Hey Zuto, it’s Kris.” Kris said in Japanese.

“Ah, Yifan ! Welcome back !” The voice seemed glad.

“Yifan ?” The girls all looked at each other. The door opened and the cars parked in front of a VERY big house. Everyone (fell) out of the car. After so much speed, the best they could do was to crawl to the entry. After regaining their senses and eventually throwing up a little, they managed to reach the living room and sit on the couches. It was a modern mansion decorated in white.

“Ah, I missed this place.” Luhan said smiling and breathing its air with his hands in his pockets.

“Me too.” Kai said putting an arm around his shoulder.

“We’ll be right back.” Kris said walking to the door with Tao and Chen.

“Where are you going ?” Lay said taking off his shoes.

“To get the luggage. Keep an eye on them.” Kris said as he went out. The girls all glared at him.

“Great, now we have to be watched. As if we were kids.” Hyoyeon said falling on the couch. Seohyun playfully hit her.

“Okay girls, it’s not that bad. We’re in a rather nice house and hopefully we won’t get to have much interaction with them which I think is the best idea to live all together.” She said and looked at the boys from the corner of her eye. Tiffany was still a bit under the shock from what happened so Sooyoung went to get her water and she rubbed her back as she was still panting.

“Ah, I should’ve thought about it… When we have to go to an airport, we have to make a special call.” Taeyeon said her hands on her hips.

“You didn’t know and we had no power on this one…” Yoona said.

“Still, I should’ve remembered it would be crowded. Oh, what kind of leader am I.” Taeyeon said falling on the couch. Jessica rubbed her back. Meanwhile, the EXO members lost ears on their conversation then looked at each other, wondering. What special call ? And… what’s with crowded places ? At every second that passed, the girls were more and more a mystery to the EXO members. But the most important thing was that THEY needed to stay one…

AT NIGHT

After the 21 of them split into groups to share the rooms, they all took showers and put their stuff in closets. The EXO members went in the living room to chill, laugh, talk and have a beer together while watching TV. They all stopped laughing when they heard the doors closing simultaneously. Soon, the 9 girls walked down the stairs, wearing pajamas. They didn’t say a word and all went to sit in the kitchen. That’s when they also started laughing on their own.

“Ah, girls… Why so ignorant ?” Baekhyun said out of the blue making the members laugh. They were all amused except Kris. He was still thinking about everything that happened since he got up this morning… What a day. He was even surprised he didn’t break down and kill someone. He just couldn’t let those memories come back… he just couldn’t let the old Kris come back. Never.

“Come on guys, let’s brighten up the mood.” Xiumin said standing up. He turned music on the radio and they turned the living room into a dancefloor. Kris was obviously not dancing. He wasn’t in the mood to do so. The girls were looking at them in awe… They hated to admit it but… how come gangsters dance so well ? Especially Lay, Kai and Sehun… Wow. On the other hand, Jessica went out to breathe some fresh air. She wasn’t in the mood to be hyper anyway.

This day… Made too much memories come back. Way too much. To the point where she got mad at Kris for no reason and said they were… stupid. Urgh. She’s in an even worse mood after thinking about that. The way they were so professional and seemed to live for themselves and no one else… strongly reminded her of… No. She can’t think about that. Not now. She shook her head a few times and walked back in the house but… before she did, something caught her attention... Kris was going back in the house at the same moment as her. Why did he even go out ? Isn’t he supposed to be there, dancing with s ? Eh… guessed he just felt stuffy. Nevermind.

“You have no idea what you’re talking about !”

And then, a broken glass sound. Jessica rushed in just to see Baekhyun turning into some kind of beast towards Hyoyeon... and at his feet was a broken glass of water. He seemed like another Baekhyun… His eyes were read, his neck veins sticking out and he was almost crying. Everyone was in shock. He stepped on the broken glass, making everyone gasping.

“You… don’t have the right to say SUCH A THING TO ME !” He screamed, not even a centimeter away from Hyoyeon.

“You don’t know me or what I went through…” He said with a broken voice. Jessica’s hurt ached at this moment. The sad thing is… in Baekhyun’s eyes were anger, shame, hatred… and sadness. He was sad.

“Byun Baekhyun. Enough.” Kris said with a calm voice. Everyone looked at him. Baekhyun slowly walked to him, shaking.

“I won’t.” He slowly said, provocating Kris.

“Baekhyun. Go in your room and calm down.” Kris said, still calmly.

“I SAID I WON’T, JERK !” He said. Everyone was so shocked… Nobody could move. Kris punched Baekhyun in the face making Baekhyun fight back and it resulted into a fight between the two. The remaining EXO members rushed to them and separated them. The two were bleeding and panting. Chanyeol and Lay held Baekhyun but had trouble doing it.

“You okay hyung ?” Suho said putting his hand on Kris’ shoulder.

“Yeah.” Kris said, wiping the blood that was coming out of his nose.

“What’s wrong with you ? EXO members don’t fight each other.” Chen said with a firm and disappointed voice.

“See ?... You even made me fight my hyung… You’re so vicious… You’re no different than them, I HATE YOU ALL !” Baekhyun yelled at the girls before Lay and Chanyeol took him away. The girls were standing there, in shock. Them ? Who's 'them' ? Kris looked at them, sighed and walked straight to his room.

“But…” Hyoyeon said frowning.

“What did you tell him ?” Jessica cut her off.

“That he was a monster and a bandit and that he wasn’t more important than a street rat and that… all his life was made of hurting people.” Sooyoung said. Jessica did a face-palm.

“Why would you say such things ?!” She said.

“I don’t know… I just felt the urge of spitting it and he provoked me first saying I was superficial !” Hyoyeon said, defending herself.

“But why was he so mad about this ?” Yoona said.

“You can’t understand.” Xiumin said looking away.

“When you said this to Baekhyun hyung, you made something that was boiling inside of him since years go out. A kind of monster.” Kai said crossing his arms.

“…What is it ?” Seohyun innocently said. The EXO members all looked at themselves and sighed.

“His past.” D.O bluntly said. The GG members froze on spot. EXO, one by one, went upstairs. The girls gave each other confused and kinda scared looks. Since now, it was the most confusing and tiring day they’ve ever had… Does Baekhyun have an especially surprising past ?  What happened during his past to the point that he rages so much when someone says such things ? Sadly, they wouldn’t know...