The First Meeting

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

It was a normal day for the EXO boys. They’ve been doing things on their own, saving lives, protecting people… But it was until this one night where their lives were about to change. They were all laying down in the living room, watching a movie when Suho rushed in the apartment.

 “Guys, hurry !” He said, panting and sweating. All the members sat up.

“What’s wrong hyung ?” Tao said.

“Come, come !” He said rushing. The EXO members all got ready and went out of the apartment. They followed Suho, running and eventually jumping on obstacles. As they got up on a building roof, Suho pointed down for them to watch what was going on. A group of 9 girls, blondes, brunettes, red-haired, tall, short… But very pretty encircled by these jerks of BTS. BTS and EXO have been rivals for years. Not because they’re both powerful, no… Because unlike EXO, BTS harms innocent people. They rolled their eyes and looked at each other. No need to talk. They all jumped down and landed on the feet, circling the girls.

“Oh, EXO sunbae-nims.” Rap Monster said with a smile.

“RapMon, cut it off.” Kris said.

“D.O hyung, it’s always a pleasure.” Jongkook said with a smirk.

“If you don’t shut up I’ll cut down your throat.” D.O said. The girls couldn’t believe what was about to happen. Before the guys could even think about what to do, Suga started running in their direction along with V and Jimin.

“Kai, Sehun, take them to a safe place. We’ll take care of them.” Xiumin said looking at the maknaes.

“Okay, come with us.” Sehun said taking the girls away. They ran with them without discussing. The fight has already started and after numerous punches and kicks, a few members of BTS were already bleeding, lying on the ground. That’s when they noticed there was one member missing.

“Where’s RapMon ?” Lay said. After hearing a high-pitched scream, they all turned around and saw RapMon running towards a tall brunette who apparently fell while running. She was terrorized, they could see it in her eyes. The fastest of them all, Baekhyun, ran with all his might and jumped on Rap Monster. The two landed on the ground, Baekhyun on top of him.

“Run !!” Baekhyun screamed. Even though Baekhyun was pretty quick, Rap Monster was taller and stronger. She was so frightened but still managed to stand up and run away. The other EXO members joined Baekhyun and helped him beating up the last BTS member still moving. After the job was done, they felt satisfied.

“Aiish !” Jimin said missing a tooth.

“Serves you right.” Chanyeol said fixing his jacket. The BTS members all regained their senses and ran away.

“Well. Was an easy task.” Chen said cracking his neck. The EXO members all laughed to Chen’s irony. Then, they walked to the place where the maknaes were hidden with the girls.

“What do we have here ?” Kris said frowning.

“Girls’ Generation. Girl group. SME. Very influent.” Sehun said. Kris froze on spot. The word ‘girl group’ is a word he hate so much…

“Okay.” He said and kneeled to face them.

“Next time pretty faces like you come over here, make sure you’re well guarded. You were lucky that Suho saw you, or else you would’ve been abducted by BTS. We won’t always be here to save you so move.” He said with a threatening tone and stood up. The girls just watched him, astonished. He stood up. As he turned to leave, one of them said…

“Who are you ?”

Kris smirked.

“You don’t wanna know.” He said, shrugging a shoulder and not even looking at them.

“Do you have to be so arrogant ? We wanted to say thanks !” Another one said.

“We don’t need that. Just watch out for yourselves next time.” Luhan coolly said crossing his arms. The girls looked at them in disgust, they couldn’t believe it.

And as Xiumin whistled, they all ran and jumped back to the apartment.

THE NEXT DAY

The  EXO members all woke up early that day because for a strange reason, their boss, Mr Jung called them to come to the company. After they got ready, they split in four cars and all went to the company. As they arrived to Mr Jung’s office, they naturally went in and greeted him.

“Boss, why are we here so early in the morning ?” Lay said.

“Because I need you to carry a very important task. Maybe the most important mission you’ll ever have.” He said. They all raised eyebrows.

“Good then what is it ?” Kris said with an anticipating tone.

“For that, I have some people to introduce you to. They’ll be here in a minute.” Mr Jung said with a smile.

During the waiting time, Chen was throwing knives, Sehun and Tao trying to kill each other, Kai was shooting arrows… The usual.

“Boss, when are they arriving ?” Baekhyun said out of impatience.

“Just be patient guys, they’re almost here.” He said. They stopped doing whatever they were doing when the doors opened. A whole pack of Barbie dolls came in along with an aged man. Wait… they’re…

“Girls’ Generation ! Welcome.” Mr Jung said standing up. The EXO members all froze on spot and look at each other. Uh oh…