NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Hakyeon keep on tossing around looking for the most comfortable position to sleep. It’s been two hours. The other male besides him was already in a deep sleep. Hakyeon tossed again. This time he was facing the sleeping male besides him. He scot closer. He drape his left hand around that male’s waist and burry his nose in his neck. He inhales the guy’s scent deep. He smells like body wash. Very fresh. The sleeping male suddenly stirs in his sleep and turn to pull Hakyeon closer into his arm.

“can’t sleep?” ask the sleeping male. Hakyeon just nod and was rewarded a kiss on the crown of his head.

“Leo~” Hakyeon called softly.

“hmm” he reply.

“Leo~” he called again.

“hmm”

“Leo~” again. Leo loosens the hug and look down at Hakyeon with his barely-open eyes.

“what is it baby?” he wishper while he try very hard to keep his eyes even slightly open.

“Leo~”Hakyeon keep on calling with the same intonation. He doesn’t have anything to say exactly. He just likes calling his boyfriend’s name. Leo pecks his lips to shut him down. Hakyeon smile upon the act.

“let’s just sleep hmm” Leo whisper. He was so sleepy and hugging Hakyeon is super comfy.  

“Leo, do you really scrap your knee falling for me?” Hakyeon ask as he remembers that cheesy text Leo sends him the other day. Hakyeon smile wider. Just thinking of the text makes him fly to cloud nine.

“you like it?” Leo asks looking at the smiling Hakyeon with his dreamy eyes. Leo now half awake.

“hmm”Hakyeon nodded.