NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Usually Hakyeon would wake him up with his sweet voice and kisses and tickles all those lovely things. If Hakyeon was upset or sulking he would just let Leo wake up by himself.

This morning, he was greeted with fluffy pillow attacking him on his face.

“YOU CHEATING BASTRAD! WAKE UP!” Hakyeon scream with his morning voice while continue to hit Leo’s face and body all over.

“Wha…what ah! What happen ah! Ah!” Leo struggle to get up while protecting his precious face from the attack. Hakyeon keep on hitting him.

“HOW DARE YOU TO CHEAT ON ME!! I’VE BEEN FAITHFUL TO YOU AND YOU CHEAT ON ME!!” Hakyeon scream to the top of his lung.

“CALMDOWN!” Leo scream he barely manage to grab the pillow from his furious boyfriend. Quickly he holds his boyfriend’s shoulder to keep him still.

“What are you talking about? When do I cheat on you?” Leo asks confusedly.

“oh yeah prince charming!” Hakyeon said while making the quotation gesture. “then what is this? explain it to me NOW!” Hakyeon angrily shove his phone to Leo. Leo take a look at it and remain his poker face.

 

“TALK!” Hakyeon shout as Leo remain silence for too long.

“Do you even read this?” Leo ask looking at angry Hakyeon who look a bit lost for his question.

“why do I need to read that? the title says it all. Now tell me who is she?”

“ so you hit me this early in the morning on my day of just after seeing this article’s title without reading the content? Really?” Leo ask unbelievably.

“JUST ANSWER ME!” another swings of pillow hit right on Leo’s chest.

“Alright! Alraight! I’ll tell you” Leo pause “It’s true.” Hakyeon was so shock that he had his mouth open while he stares blankly, cannot believe what his boyfriend just says.

“But I thought we’re dating” he says almost losing himself. He look in to Leo’s eyes looking for the truth.

“ I’ve been dating like what they said here ‘a member of a rookie girl group’ for almost 3 years now”  Leo admit

 “but we’ve been dating that long too. You are saying you date 2 people at the same time? What the damn hell Leo?”

“I know but listen to me first..”  Leo try to explain but the n was cut by Hakyeon.

‘who is she? Tell me who is she?”

“she’s from the group called WSSD and she’s the leader.” Leo said with his poker face not even sorry for what he just said.

“she’s hot too” he added. Hakyeon now was a crying mess.

“the hell was that group never heard of that.” He sobbed “and what is her name”

“her stage name is N from WonSikShidae” says Leo while wiping Hakyeon tears.

“Sure never heard of her?” leo ask to the confiused looking Hakyeon.

“come again”

“N from WonSikShidae” Leo repeated.

“You have no idea of how much I wanna kill you right now” Hkayeon cries a bit relieve of hearing that.

“but you won’t because you are head over heels for me sweetheart” Leo chuckles. His hand still keep on wiping the flowing tears on Hakyeon tears.

“then what with the articles?” Hakyeon asks

“it’s April fools remember?! Next time you should read them first before you decide to attack you handsome boyfriend on his face while he’s sleeping.” Leo’s cup Hakyeon face with both his hand.

“did it hurt?” hakyeon said he reach for Leo’s face. Feeling sorry. Leo just smiles sweetly. “but just so you know if you cheat on me for real I’m gonna do the same just not with the pillow” he warns.

“why would I” Leo said placing his forehead on Hakyeon’s.

“though I wouldn’t mind if you wanna cheat on with that  WSSD . Frankly speaking she’s smoking hot.

“yea I know. I fantasies about her a lot lately.” Leo said

“ert” Hakyeon neck-sliced him.