NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“Hakyeon-ah” Leo called Hakyeon from one of the small practice room. He was practicing a song for his solo performance in the next concert. Hakyeon was just playing around with the kids, Ken and Hyuk. Ravi was composing in practice room next to Leo. Hongbin was out for his personal schedule.

“yes what is it” Hakyeon put down Ken’s Chopper plushie and jolted his head towards Leo room. Leo just gestured him to come to his room. Hakyeon lazily lifted his towards Leo’s room.

“what is it?” He ask again as he stand against the door. Leo pulled him in and shut the door. He then leads Hakyeon to sit in front of the piano in that small room.

“Play this” Leo said passing the note book towards Hakyeon. Hakyeon blankly takes the book and then smile as he was quite familiar with the song. 

“Really you gonna sing this song? Seriously?” Hakyeon was quite shock on Leo’s song selection. Leo just sat there and stares blankly at Hakyeon.

“why?”Leo ask taking his place besides Hakyeon.

“nothing just..hmm” Hakyeon place the note book open over the piano and start moving his finger.

 

When your legs don't work like they used to before

 

Leo starts singing. Hakyeon could feel the chill when he heard it. Leo voice is just perfect and will always be his favourite kind of voice.


And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remembers the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

 

Hakyeon knows he have to focus on the note but he also want to listen to Leo only. His heart is beating like crazy. He stole a glance at the singing male almost missing a key. Though he kept silence, his is brain exploding with feels.

 

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

 

Hakyeon is trying very hard to concentrate. He is holding to the very last bit of his inner self-control from saying ‘Kyaaaa~~’ or ‘OMG’ or other terms that is used for fangirl-ing or fanboy-ing.  

 

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

 

 

When Hakyeon was trying hard not to do whatever his inner self wanted to do, Leo decide to move closer and circle his arm around Hakyeon waist. He places his chin on Hakyeon’s trembling shoulder. He’s now singing directly into Hakyeon’s ear.

 

Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud

 

“That’s it I can’t take it anymore!” Hakyeon slam the piano key. Leo lifted his head. His hand still securely placed on Hakyeon waist.

“I won’t allow you to sing this!” the darker male added. Leo gives him the ‘why?’ look.

“this is my favourite song right now. I can’t take it if you sing this to other people other than me.” Hakyeon try state his not so valid argument.

“even starlight?” Leo ask.

“not even starlight nor the member or anyone else.”Hakyeon added. Leo chuckled

“who says I’m gonna perform this song” Leo suddenly said.

“what do you mean by that?”

“I just wanna sing this to you.” Leo stated.

“really?” Hakyeon ask his eyes glittered like those manga character. He just felt a little bit more in love with Leo.

“hmm” Leo reply. Hakyeon buried his blushing face in Leo’s broad shoulders. Leo just smile lovingly until the small door was opened by big-nosed Ken.

“Hyung! What are you doing” he says rather brightly but…

“GET OUT!” shoo-ed both of the elder guys in a very synchronise tone. Ken just upsetly slammed the door while muttering under his breath.

 


 

HAPPY BELATED KENDAY!!!!!

HAPPY KEN DAY TO ALL STARLIGHT

I JUST LOVE ED SHEERAN'S THINKING OUT LOUD ESPECIALLY THE LUNAFLY'S VERSION ITS FLAWLESS 

if you havent watch that version yet YOU SHOULD WATCH IT NOW!!!