NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Taekwoon  was on his way home when he saw Hakyeon sitting alone on the bench in front of their apartment.  He was going to ignore him at first but his best friend look weirdly ‘darker’ today. He look down which is a rare expression for a human being named Cha Hakyeon.

Taekwoon walk toward Hakyeon direction poker facedly. He stops right next to the bench that Hakyeon was sitting. Hakyeon seems so lost in his thoughts he only realize Taekwoon’s present when he was poked by the letter.

“Oh, Taekwoon-ah you here.” he said a bit surprise but he sound so dark.

“Hmm” Taekwoon move to take a sit besides Hakyeon while putting his headphones in his backpack.  He looks at Hakyeon who was busy staring at his phone. ‘Is he expecting a call’ Taekwoon wonder.

It’s no longer weird that Hakyeon ignore him. Taekwoon has learned to get used to it since two months ago. Since Hakyeon started to date Minhyuk, their soccer team ‘Hottest guy’ at least that’s what other think of him but Taekwoon refuse to agree with that. Taekwoon impression of that particular guy is no other than ‘cocky bastard’ but being the captain of their team Taekwoon has no choice but to be nice to him.

“Minhyuk?”  Taekwoon ask as usual softly and shortly. He still has full attention on Hakyeon.

“Oh?! Ah.. no it just..it’s nothing.” Hakyeon,  who was taken aback with the question slip his phone into his jeans pocket. Taekwoon still keep on staring.

“I said its nothing. Just go home already.” Hakyeon answered again as he feel uncomfortable with the stares from the other. But taekwoon being taekwoon, he still doesn’t move an inch. He knows Hakyeon must be hiding something from him.

“aish!! Alright I’ll tell you.”Hakyeon give up. Taekwoon smirk upon hakyeon statement.

“I just saw Minhyuk with his ex. They looks like never had a break-up. They act all lovey-dovey at the coffee shop in front of the library.” Hakyeon said with the mixture of sad and angry but mostly annoyed tone.

“I mean if he love Hyunsik that much why break-up? and why ask me to date him?” he continue. Taekwoon pat Hakyeon back softly to calm him down.

“does he know that you saw them together.” Taekwoon ask.

“no..i just have no guts to face them..maybe I should put an end to this relationship. I hate to be the clingy one. It’s damn tiring.” Finally the tears he was trying to stop fall drenching his cheek. Taekwoon’s knuckle turns white as he saw how hurts Hakyeon was.

“I hate seeing you cry for other guys.” Taekwoon said coldly doing nothing to stop Hakyeon tears. His right hand was still on Hakyeon’s back. Hakyeon wipe his tears with the back of his hand.

“be mine Hakyeon-ah.” Hakyeon lift his face and look at Taekwoon. Not believing what he just heard but said nothing.

“ I’ll be the clingy one if you don’t mind. I’ll take care of you. I’ll love you till the day I die. ” Taekwoon said sincerely. Although he sound a bit shaky but he meant every single words he just said.  Hakyeon look so dumbfounded. He said nothing.

“Taek..Taekwoon-ah..”

 “I.. I.. I’ll be your sunflower” Taekwoon added faced as red as ripen tomato.

 

 


 

 

A/N: i'll stop there just because *flip hair*