Neo

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Hakyeon is hopelessly romantic. But his boyfriend, Leo, is a complete opposite. Heck! He’s the most unromantic guy Hakyeon ever know. Hakyeon has always pictured himself to end up with someone who would held his hand when they went for a walks, showered him with affection, and enjoy long, heartfelt conversation about their feelings and stuff.

To think of it, Hakyeon recalls Leo reached for his hand once since they were officially together and that was when they went to the blood donating even. Leo tightly claps Hakyeon’s hand in his because he have fear for needles (which Hkayeon found super cute fear for a cold hearted guy) and he only agree to donate blood after Hakyeon threatened to kiss him in the broad daylight in the middle of the crowd. That doesn’t count!

Leo hugs him that one time when he almost falls down when they were playing game. Still doesn’t count!

When it comes to romantic lingo- after Hakyeon says “I love you” Leo’s typical response was “me too,babe” or he just messed up with Hakyeon’s head while beaming his charming smile.

There were also that one time Hakyeon was so upset that he says “we’ve been together for almost a year you have never said ‘I love you’ after that day you confessed” Hakyeon said while pouting.

The boyfriend replied “I’ve said it once and if anything changes I’ll let you know” which Hakyeon end up with sulking for almost a week.

Despite all of these, Hakyeon always find it good to be with Leo. He is the happiest when he was with is boyfriend. The chemistry that they shared together is indescribable. Like when Leo cracks a joke (yeap! Leo knows how to crack a joke) and Hakyeon, who was head over heels for Leo, laugh like a mad man till his stomach crunch, can’t help it but love his boyfriend even more. There are also whenever Hakyeon was having hard time, and others can’t see it, Leo knows it on the spot. The later will always know the right things to say and makes Hakyeon feels better. And one of Hakyeon’s favourite when Leo randomly stares romantically at him especially when he was singing. Hakyeon would just melt on the spot.

Leo says Hakyeon is his boyfriend and also best friend. Hakyeon think that is more important than a lot of romantic jargon, public display affection, and all those other fantasies of him.

After all Hakyeon always know that Leo loves him. Leo would always walks him home after a tiring day even they live at totally opposite way. Leo will be there in a heartbeat whenever Hakyeon needs him. All those subtle kisses Leo gives him after he’ve been staring too long at the later. Leo would always be the one to lower his ego and apologize when they fight even if Hakyeon was clearly the one who should be blamed. Hakyeon always know Leo loves him as much as he do.

 

 

  A/N: this is an adaptation from a short story titled “best friend” Kay Conner Pliszka..

When I read the story I just can’t help but to picture Neo and I just can’t help but to write Neo version of the story. But of course the original is better I still got long way to be like her. I didn’t really like my ending tho. The original ending was way better. Which is:

‘And I do know that he loves me. After back surgery, the doctor said I shouldn’t use a vacuum cleaner for at least a year. Now, twenty nine years later, Mike still does the vacuuming. “It might hurt your back” he says. He has never voiced a complaint or even accused me of bribing the doctor. Now if that’s not love, I don’t know what is!’

DISCLAIMER

The original plot belongs to the original author. Please do not accuse for me plagiarism as I wrote this for fun and light reading. Plus, I didn’t make any profit from this. Peace yaw!! ^^v

 

 

 

p/s: i actually fells like dying while writing this due to lack of affection. I NEED A HOPELESSLY ROMANTIC NEO FLUFF!!!