NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“Leo let’s eat some ice-cream~” said Hakyeon towards Leo who just came in with his hoarse voice. It has been two days since he catches a fever and it’s not getting better. No! being sick won’t stop Hakyeon being Hakyeon.

“No!” Leo said while placing the water bowl on the side table.

“why~ I wanna eat some ice-cream” he whine with his puppy eyes hoping he could change the other’s mind.

“Later okay. When you get all better.” Said Leo who is now preparing Hakyeon medicines. It always his job to take care of the leader since they are dating and the diva won’t take his meds if it from someone else.

“But I want it now. Let’s get it now~.” Hakyeon continue whining.

“Leo0o0o0o0~” He added when Leo ignore him and continue pouring plain water into the glass.

“get up and take this” Leo sit at the edge of the bed while placing the meds tray on the night stand to help the pouting Hakyeon up. He places a pillow behind Hakyeon so he could sit comfortably.

“later I promise.” Leo said softly.  Hakyeon still stares at Leo with puppy eyes and pouting lips. He pushes few stands of Hakyeon’s hair that was covering his face to the side.

“don’t give me that look. Now take this and you will quickly get better and you can eat ice-cream as much as you want ok.”  Hakyeon stay silence. His stares and expression remain the same and fix on Leo.

“im not gonna force you but if you want your ice-cream you better take this first.” Leo states a bit firm but still smile softly.

“you are not romantic at all you know.” Still with his hoarse voice Hakyeon said to the confuse-looking Leo.

“what?” Leo asks confusingly.

“other guys will force their lover to take medicines through kissing and what not. But you..tch!” Hakyeon now throw his look outside the window. Leo laughs at that statement. He pinch Hakyeon’c left cheek while mumbling the word “cute”. Hakyeon shot him a death glares.

“you just whine about ice-cream and now you whine about medicines-kiss.” Leo said continue to laugh.

“stop laughing! Give me my medicines-kiss!” Hakyeon neck-sliced the still giggling Leo.

“it’s bitter and I don’t wanna catch cold. Eat this” Leo shoves the capsules toward Hakyeon.

“please” He added. Hakyeon remain not moving.

“hmm” Leo sigh he reach forward and planted a kiss on Hakyeon cheek. Again he tosses lightly the medicines while flashing his angelic smile. Hakyeon reluctantly eat the meds.

“good boy” Leo pat pouting-Hakyeon’s cheek softly.

“promise me you’ll treat me ice-cream!”

“I will. Now rest.” Said Leo. he help his whining boyfriend to lay down again. He place new wet towel on Hakyeon’s forehead.

“can I get one more kiss on this side” ask Hakyeon. He cutely points his right cheek with his finger. 

 


 

1-THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUBS AND UPVOTE AND I DO READ ALL THE COMMENT YOU GUYS LEFT BELLOW!!

2- i will be super busy these two to three weeks with my study but i'll try to update as often as i can

3-so you guys really like ert Leo and cheesy Leo. *judging hard* LOL!! Said the one who write them