Its Rainig & I Missed You

A super short Neo drabbles collection

It’s dark and raining outside. Hakyeon just sat by the window clad in his favourite-knitted sweater which was a gift from his favourite person, Taekwoon, on his birthdays few years back. He was reading a books to fills his emptiness while waiting a call from the said person.

 

Taekwoon has been working on a big project in Japan so he’s been there for a month. Taekwoon usually gives Hakyeon a call this time around every day without fail. He might be late couples of minutes but he will always call.  

 

Today, as usual Hakyeon will wait for his phones to ring and he will have a long conversation with his boyfriend but it’s already 30 minutes late than usual. That is one of the reason why he keep on reading the same paragraph for the past hour. He the reach for his phone to look for any notifications or messages from Taekwoon. But there’s only the clock on his display.

 

He stares at his wallpaper. His lips form a small smile as he look at the picture of him and Taekwoon where he was smiling at the camera while Taekwoon’s stares at him lovingly. He likes that picture a lot. Just because. He stares at it for a while before he went back to wondering about the waited call.

 

He went back to his reading which he hardly can focused on. Few minute went by before his phones rang. Hakyeon immediately throw his book away and reach for his phone. He smile wider as he see the caller.

 

”Baby..”

“You’re late!” Hakyeon cut-off before the other could finish talking. He’s so happy and a bit mad too.

“I know. I’m sorry” Taekwoon reply with his sweet voice. Hakyeon are always a er for Taekwoon’s sweet voice.

“I miss you” Hakyeon said in sulking voice which earn a chuckle from the other line.

“I miss you too Yeonie”

“You’re late! What happen?”

“Something came up last minute. Got to solve that first. Again I’m sorry” Taekwoon said softly

“Stop being sorry. I know this project is important to you. It just that it’s raining hard here all day and I can’t help but miss you more today.” He pout as his finished his word.

Again Taekwoon chuckle “You have no idea how I wish I could just snuggle you into my chest right now”

“Awww~ come home then. It’s been too long.”

“I want to but I can’t. We’ll see each other soon I promise.”

“So you gonna let me sleep through this rain alone tonight?” Suddenly his eyes become teary.

“Baby please don’t do this to me. You know I won’t let that happen if I was there” Taekwoon pleaded his boyfriend. It has been hard for him too. If only he could fly home right now he would do so.

“I know….” A short reply from Hakyeon followed by eerie silence from both sides.

They remain like that until Taekwoon release a heavy sigh from his frustration. He know Hakyeon must be crying by now.

“Baby how about I sang you to sleep? How about that?” Taekwoon tries to coax his boyfriend. He knows they both yearn each other so much and this at least he can do.

“I love that” Hakyeon reply with a shaky voice.

“Great. Now just get into our bed. You may cuddle my pillow or whatever” Taekwoon sound a bit relief.

“Your pillow are losing your scent.” Hakyeon stated as he settles into the bed while sniffing his boyfriend pillow which he holds tightly.

“I will be home before it’s totally gone I promise”

“I’m holding to that”

“Please do. Now can I start singing lullabies for my princess?”

“hey Taek”

“Yes”

“I’m sorry for being pushy tonight. I just really really really really really miss you”

“It’s okay. I’d be sad if you not.”

“Taek”

“yes baby”

“I love you”

“I love you too”

“now sing”

“with pleasure my darling”

 

With that Taekwoon does sings couples of songs until Hakyeon asleep.

 

A/N: Hey guys it’s me..it has been long since my last update hope you guys till remember me and my fics.

And Chained Up comeback just make me feel things. And Hakyeon oppa look so bottom in that MV no offence tho but everyone look super fine especially maknae with his hair I just cant. Also did Ken just suddenly become too good looking or he always are.

Lastly thankyou for reading all of this drabbles. For new subscribers thank you for subscribing I will write more in future do anticipate them although it might be years letter just ha a lil bit of faith here can’t we? Hehe

Comment are always welcomed

Thank you for the upvotes too.

LOVE you all a lot.