Neo

A super short Neo drabbles collection

[WARNING: ANGST ALERT!!!]

“Evening Jung Leo” Hakyeon cheerily greets as he walked into the all-white room. He re-place the dull white daisies that he bought two days ago with new one. He draw the white curtain a bit wider to let night view decorated the room before he settle by the bedside of the sleeping figure and hold up the weak hand into hiss. These have been Hakyeon’s daily routine for almost half a year already.

Leo, his boyfriend, was involved in a car accident six month ago which put him in comatose state up until now. After a month being in that state Leo’s family once decide to give up on him and ask the hospital to stop the treatment as the bills is piling up the longer they let him stay. But Hakyeon could never ever ever ever ever let Leo go. He fight with the later’s family. He convinced them that he could take care of Leo even if that means he has to give up on his own life. So now here he is leaning on his boyfriend’s cold hands.

“how can you still look incredibly handsome in this state? I fall in love with you again today.” Hakyeon says placing a small kiss on the back of Leo’s hand. He stares lovingly at the sleeping guy.

“I feel so tired today. People flooded my café. oh! By the way happy valentines.” He stand to peck Leo’s chapped lips.

“aigoo~ your lips are all dry.” He said as he take out his lip balm from his cardigans pocket and apply it on Leo’s lips. He smile and settle down at his previous position.

“I was so tired. Ken and Ravi are no help they flirt all day long. And you know what worst? It seems like everyone decided to celebrate Valentines in my café. How annoying was that.” He pouted as all today’s event flash back in his mind.

“I didn’t get you any gift today because I want to sulk. And you won’t be getting any gift until you sweet-talk me.” He says in a sulking tone. Being alone in Valentine’s Day .

Hakyeon take a long pause staring at his boyfriend. His breathing was so calm and soothing which make Hakyeon feels at peace.

“I was so tired but seeing you like this make me feel better.” He said softly. He tightens his grips on Leo’s hand.

“I am so tired that I just want to stay here with you tonight. I won’t be going home I guess.” He chuckled as his eyes started to become wet from the tears.

“the bed is too cold without you” Hakyeon’s tears drops on the back of Leo’s hand.

“and I almost forgot your voice” he chuckled again. His throat hurts as he tries not to sobs.

“you better take me out on a super date when you wake up or I’ll start dating someone else” he wipes his tears away as he threatened the unconscious guy.

Hakyeon continue talking until he falls asleep by the bedsides. His hands still tightly hold onto Leo’s. There are traces of dried tears on his cheeks. Tonight is just one of those nights that he lets his longing for Leo take over.

He’ll just let himself broke down for tonight. He’ll continue with his life as usual tomorrow. Just tonight he wants to let himself out. He promises just tonight he wants to cry so hard yearnings for Leo. Just for tonight.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

The next day Hakyeon return as usual but 2 hours late. He has a group of students make reservation for their reunion party so Hakyeon can’t help it but to close his shop a bit late. No matter how tired he is he’ll make sure to see Leo first before he head home. But today he contemplated to go there. His heart feels heavy. It is his first time in six month, he don’t want to see Leo. He feels like going home.

He was at his apartment door step when he decided to run to hospital. He don’t know what happen to him today. He missed Leo but don’t feel like seeing him yet he’s heading to the hospital now.

His heart is weirdly heavy and his step slower as he walk closer to Leo’s room. He don’t feel so good so he sits at the bench outside the room to calm himself down.

 He takes a deep breath before entering the room. As he open the door, from nowhere his tears flooded his cheeks his steps quickens towards the bed. His boyfriend is now no longer sleeping but seating with the arms wide spread inviting Hakyeon’s closer with a weak smile.

Hakyeon throw himself into Leo’s arm. Burying his face into Leo’s warms chest. Sobbing hardly. He was so relieved nothing bad happen and Leo, his Leo are now wide awake and hugging him tightly.

“I’m sorry” Leo says. He places a soft kiss on top of Hakyeon heads. The later was still shaking in his arms. Leo cress Hakyeon’s cheek so he could look at him in the eye.

“I’m sorry” that’s all Leo could say. He don’t know how to express his feels. He felt sorry for hurting Hakyeon like this. Looking at Hakyeon bloodshot eyes hurts him even more. He kiss Hakyeon softly to calm the later.

“no..thank you for waking up” Hakyeon says burying his face into Leo’s chest again.

“I thought you won’t come” Leo’s says as his hand softly rubbed Hakyeon’s back. His voice still hoarse.

“for the first time in six month I was so scared to come here. I thought I’ve lost you. Don’t do this to me again. Ever!” Hakyeon murmurs against Leo’schest.

“I’m sorry that I hurt you. And I promise to take you on a super date once I get better so please don’t date someone else” he stick his fore head on Hakyeon’s as he wipes Hakyeon’s tears with his thumb.

“you hear me?”

“yes every single day.”

“so why don’t you wake up earlier then?”

“I’ve tried to but I can’t.”

“I miss you”

“I know I do too” he pause before added “but you were so noisy so don’t miss you as much” Leo chuckled as Hakyeon slaps his shoulders and began to pout. Leo kisses that pout away. Hakyeon smiles to that.

“I’m not dreaming am i?” Hakyeon ask looking deep into Leo’s eyes. “if this was a dream I don’t want to wake up forever.”he added.

“no. you’re not sweetheart.” Leo reassures him as he pulled Hakyeon into his embraced again.

“I Love you”

“we’re on the same page”

 

 

A/N: Im just feeling angsty today..may your day become angsty too MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! *bricked*