NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“Jung~”

“hmm..”

“I think I need to recharge”

“of what?” not interested.

“my happy bubble..i’ve being watching too much sad drama lately and its eating me up. i’ve become so~ moody I get irritated easily and I hate that. So I need to recharge my mood.” Hakyeon explain lazily half mumbling the words.

“how?” Leo asked. Still busy with his phone.

“Let’s go for a walk. Please~” Hakyeon tangled his hand with Leo’s. lips pouting to look cute so that Leo will agree.

“Now?” he asked

“eung~”Hakyeon reply cutely while nodding.

“nah~ tired” he simply reply. His attention still fully on his phone. Hakyeon just sigh and pout to the answer.

He can really blamed Leo for refusing they just finished their schedule of that day. Sure everyone is tired. He was too. But he just wanted to go for a walk with his favourite person on earth after his family of course. Its true he was feeling a bit down lately and he would appreciate if Leo would like to spend some time with him so he could cheer up a bit. At the same time he don’t wanna push the Leo to do so.

So there he is slouching on the sofa besides Leo pouting and sighing once in a while. After about eternity he sat there of doing nothing, Leo sprang up of the seat and walk towards their shared room.

“Jung~ don’t sleep yet” Hakyeon whines.

No reply

“Jung~~” his pout grows few more inch. He didn’t feel like moving from the sofa so he sat there sprawled like a lazy moody fox he is until Leo came out again.

Leo has changed his cloth to a warmer one plus a jumper. He passes the extra jumper that he brings out towards Hakyeon.

“Let’s go!” he said reaching for Hakyeon hands to drag him out.

Hakyeon confusedly wore his jumper while being dragged by Leo.”where?”

“for a walk” Leo answered him as he press the elevator button.

“you said you’re tired”

“you said you need to recharge” Leo back-fired him

…………………

“Jung!”

“yah JUNG!!” Hakyeon shout towards Leo who have left him few step behind.

“Jung~~ let’s walk together. I don’t ask you out to walk alone..wait up!!” Hakyeon said on his quick step. He soon manage to lock his arm with his lover but Leo snatches his hand and pushes Hakyeon to his left so that Hakyeon walk at the inner side of the side walk.

“awww~ so sweet of you” Hakyeon said landing a kiss on Leo’s pale cheek. Leo just smiles while Hakyeon cling to his arm. They walk for a while.

Leo take out his hand and open his palm upward. “Hand” he softly asked.

“hmm?” Hakyeon twitch his eyebrows.

“hand” Leo repeated. “Oh” Hakyeon finally get it. He put his right his hand on Leo’s left hand.

“aish~ you’re frozen” Leo said as he interlaced their finger together and placed it in his jumper’s pocket. He then take out a hot pack and place it in Hakyeon’s pocket to warmed up Hakyeons other hand.

Hakyeon just cannot stop blushing of his boyfriend sweet gesture. He has saw this few times in the drama and when Leo does this too he just cannot contain his feels.

“Oh~ Jung~” Hakyeon teased “you where do you learned all these? Drama?” Hakyeon grinned towards the blushing male.

“just!..okay~” Leo blushed harder. Yes he learned that when he ‘accidently’ saw the drama that Hakyeon watched few days ago. He found it super cheesy that time and he have no idea he would do the same today. And NO! He would never admit any of that.

“and since when you start calling me that?” he added trying to change the topic.

“why~ its cute and I just feel like calling you that.” Hakyeon answered. They fall into a comfortable silenced once again. They take a slow walk.

“do you like this” Leo asked as they settle down on a bench under a street light. It was quite late and most people were currently sleeping already.

“hmm.. a lot” Hakyeon rested his head on Leo’s slightly higher shoulder. His hand still tightly secured in Leo’s.

They stay there quite a while. Watching the night scene of Seoul city. Enjoying each other company.   

Hakyeon almost fell asleep when Leo suggests they go home.

“it’s cold here lets go home” Leo cress Hakyeon’s hair with his free hand.

“hmm let’s go..i’m freezing” Hakyeon stood up and Leo pulled him up with him.

“I can get you warmed up once we get home” Leo whispers seductively in Hakyeon’s ear sending chill to the other. Hakyeon cheek suddenly heat up of the statement and burned harder when Leo his ear lightly.

“Yah! Jung byuntae!” Hakyeon slap Leo’s armed while blushing and grinning from ear to ear. Leo just laughs as he teased his blushing boyfriend on their way home.

 

Leo did warm him up that night.