NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Hakyeon was frying some egg for breakfast when a familiar warm body envelope from his back. He’s still a bit pissed at the arms owners of what happen last night.

“Leo I’m cooking” Hakyeon shooed his husband with a cold voiced. But Leo tightens the hug while placing his chin on Hakyeon’s shoulder.

“still mad at me?” he ask while pecking while lover’s cheek. Hakyeon doge a little.

“am not! Now, do you mind” Hakyeon turned off the stoves placing his meal on the plate besides the stoves.

Not moving an inch from his position, Leo takes the now empty pan from Hakyeon’s hand and spun the pissed guy to face him. Hakyeon look away from Leo. Leo smile. ‘cute’ he thought.

“sorry” he whisper as one of his hand push some of Hakyeon’s hair from his foreheadthe other still at Hakyeon’s waist. The later chose to look down and remain silence.

Leo tilts Hakyeon’s chins up and gives him a peck. A drop of tears falls.

“you’ve promised” Hakyeon said sobbing still looking at the floor.

“I know. I’m sorry.” Leo engulfs Hakyeon in his warm hug. Letting him cried on his broad shoulder. Seeing Hakyeon cries is the last thing he ever wanted, yet he still makes him cry.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry” he said it again and again until Hakyeon stop crying and starts beating him instead.

“ouch!”

“you think sorry was enough? Jerk!” hakyeon ask with anger and sadness altogether while hitting Leo chest.

Leo pulled him closer “I know I’ve promised you a date but I forgot and I’m the biggest jerk on earth for that. Please forgive me Hakyeon. I love you more than anything.” Leo said locking his eyes with his lover’s eyes that is full of anger.

“Liar” Hakyeon spit. “you choose futsal over me. You stupid jerk” Leo receives another hit on his chest before Hakyeon cry on his shoulder again.

“hmm.. kinda true tho. I couldn’t choose between you and futsal” with that Hakyeon push him away.

“ JUNG TAEKWOON!!” Leo laughs at his crying mess lover. He quickly takes Hakyeon hands again.

“I’m just kidding. I love you and please don’t leave me.” With that he pulled Hakyeon and kiss Hakyeon full on his lips.