Baby

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Warning: MPREG. And this as usual is not proofread so excuse my grammar or typo or other error.

 

“There’s nothing to be worried about Mr. Cha.” The doctor said, to the worried-at-the-same-time-annoyed Jung Taekwoon and pale-boneless-lying Cha Hakyeon with the IV drip attached to his right hand.

“Instead both of you should be prepared for your little angel that will come in less than nine month. Congratulation, you are three weeks pregnant Mr.Cha.” Said the doctor with his brightest smile. After jotting something on Hakyeon flip board, he left the two stunned human being.

If they heard this news like few month back then, both of them would probably be jumping with joy and do all those sweet stuff all the other couple do. However, they are no longer dating for almost two month now.

“Three weeks?!” Hakyeon said still lost in deep thought. “How?”

“If I’m the father, it must be that night where we were both drunk.” Takewoon said his poker face.

“What do you mean ‘If I’m the father’? It’s not like I go around sleeping with everyone and get pregnant” Hakyeon asked feel kind of offended.

Taekwoon chose to stay silent in his chair beside Hakyeon’s bed.

All of the sudden the memory of that night flashes. It was Jaehwan and Wonshik’s wedding and they we’re best friend with both. It’s a beautiful day and wine is everywhere. This two idiot just too hard-headed to admit that they misses each other that they needed some alcohol to grow a ball.  They ended up making up in one of the hotel room at the ceremony. They were both too wasted to think. Next morning, they wake up with terrible headache and even more terrible regrets of their previous act.

This morning, Hakyeon fainted in the living room before rushing him to the nearest Hospital. Oh, did I mention that they still lived in the same apartment even after they broken-up? Well they did. Money is tight and they bought everything in the apartment together. So yeah. They just use separate room for the last two month.

So here they are now.

“You can go if you want. Thanks for bringing me here.” Hakyeon said softly. He was playing with his finger.

“I’ll wait till you done with that.” Taekwoon said pointing to the half empty IV bottle.

“No. I’m okay.” Hakyeon said still staring at his fingers.

“Who’s gonna drive you home idiot.” Taekwoon sassed.

“I’ll call Jaehwan or grab a taxi.”

“Can you just let me…. Okay?” Taekwoon insisted.

“Okay” Hakyeon submitted. They both went silent after that.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“I’m keeping my baby” Hakyeon said looking out of the window. They were in Taekwoon’s car on the way home.

“You should” Taekwoon answered softly. He steal a glance to his ex-boyfriend.

“Okay”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“Taekwoon-ah would you buy me cotton candy?”

Yeap! For the first trimester, Taekwoon were facing this kind of situations. He could catered Hakyeon’s morning sicknesses without complain as he feel bad for the man carrying his baby.

But of all things, he hated the craving part the most. Like at this moment at exactly 4.30 a.m. Hakyeon knocked on his door for a cotton candy.

“Can it be tomorrow morning?” Taekwoon said with his sleepy voice.

“I know that you no longer love me,” Hakyeon said before adding “but it’s your child who wanted to eat them right now. Show him some love could you?” He was pouting by now.

That’s how thing goes for the whole first there month. Taekwoon has filled their fridge with craploads of ice-cream and banana milk. Those were Hakyeon’s top craving list and other craving will be forgotten once Hakyeon have one of those. Same goes with the cotton candy which was replaced with three bottle of banana milk.

 

Through this whole pregnancy so far both haven’t make-up yet. They were both decide to ignore their relationship status as long as they can. Although there were times that Taekwoon be a bit sweeter when he massage the cramping-Hakyeon. Or places subtle kiss oh Hakyeon forehead when the latter is sleeping.

Sometimes when Hakyeon feels clingier on that particular day, he would just snuggled Taekwoon to sleep with ‘The baby wanted to sleep with Daddy’ as an excuse. In which Taekwoon would just scoot aside to give Hakyeon enough space on his bed.

 

Six month into pregnancy, Hakyeon started to grew new one of those pregnancy allergies(?) which he can’t be any nearer than at least three meter radius from Taekwoon. Even if Taekwoon stood outside of his bedroom he’ll spew his gut out.

“You smell terrible” Hakyeon shout from inside his bathroom while crying before continue emptying his stomach.

Taekwoon was so confused of what he should do. Hakyeon was puking and his morning sickness sometimes a bit severe especially with the cramping. He felt so bad that he can’t do anything to help.

 ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Taekwon was in a big meeting when he got call from Hakyeon. He have a big presentation that day that he has to let Hakyeon call go to his voicemail. Only God knows how worry he is during the meeting. Once done he grab his phone and listen to the voicemail.

“Woon-ah, its hurt so bad I can’t get up. Help me” Hakyeon was crying and he sound so weak. Taekwoon heart broke into pieces upon hearing that. Hakyeon must have been suffering his morning sickness again but this time must be severe than before judging from his voice.

Taekwoon rushed to his car, while calling Hakyeon.

“Taekwoon, it’s hurt a lot” Hakyeon was still crying on the line.

“I Know. I’m sorry baby, I’m on my way” With that he rushed his car home.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………\

 

Once home, Taekwoon went straight to Hakyeon’s room. The latter were clutching his belly, drenched in cold sweat. He looks so pale. Taekwoon felt so bad that he let Hakyeon in this state alone. He almost cry at the sight.

“Baby I’m here. I’m sorry.” He whisper. He kisses Hakyeon’s faces while hands rubbing Hakyeon’s body.

“Tell me where it hurts the most” Takewoon said softly. His faces shows worry.

“It’s hurt Taekwoon-ah.” Hakyeon cry weakly. All of his strength are gone.

“I know, I’m so sorry.” Teakwoon said he felt so useless right now. If only he could be the one in pain he would do that. He continue massaging Hakyeon body in hope that could lessen the pain.

“Woon can you take me to toilet I feel like puking” Hakyeon were struggling to pull himself up but Taekwoon already scoop his body and carry him to the bathroom.

“It’s my scent again?” Taekwoon said while rubbing Hakyeon’s back. The latter just nodded.

“I’m sorry” was all he could said.

Hakyeon continue to be in pain for all evening. He stop after the medicine effect kick in. Hakyeon was then were able to sleep again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Hakyeon didn’t realise how long he have been sleeping but wake up to the familiar warmth besides him.

“Hey~ feel better” Takewoon softly whisper.

“Hmm~” Hakyeon answered burying his face in Taekwon’s chest.

“Didn’t I smell terrible?” He whisper again. Burring his nose in Hakyeon’s hair.

“Not anymore. I guess I’m over it now.”Hakyeon mumble into Taekwoon shirt.

“Glad to hear that”

They went into comfortable silence. Stay that way enjoying each other warmth after so long.

 

“Taekwoon~”

“Hmmm~”

“You really didn’t love me anymore?”

Taekwoon move a bit so he could tilt Hakyeon’s head to face him.

“Why?” He murmur softly.

“We broke up”

“You asked for it”

“But you agree”

“I’m giving you some space. I thought you need some space”

 “Do you still love me?” Hakyeon asked insecuredy. Taekwoon just chuckled.

“If I don’t love you I won’t be here. I won’t feel like dying seeing you in pain like before.”

“So do you love me or not?” Hakyeon asked again but was answered by Taekwoon with a kiss and

“Of course I love you more than anything.”

Taekwoon was about to kiss Hakyeon again when their little angel stop them with a kick which surprise both of them.

“Someone got jealous”

 

Not long after that little Hyukie was born. Both Hakyeon and Taekwwon decided to get married on Hyukie’s first birthday. And of course Jaehwan is a bit bitter about Hyuk because…

“I’m the one who get married first, how come you guys have a son before me. You two don’t even look good together.” He spat. Wonshik just laugh at his husband remarks.

 

 


 

 

Author’s Note:

Hello everyone. It has been ages since I last write anything. Hope all of you still love me kkkk.

As usual the ending is not what I intended in the beginning but it has come this way so yeah. Hope you like this one and I don’t know when my next update will be.

Also, I saw lots of new Subbies and upvotes so THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Thanks for spending your precious time reading y crappy oneshots.

But stay tuned for more ^^v