Neo

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“would you put it down for now? Its 1am. Let’s sleep while hugging fluffy me” Hakyeon pout cutely while circling his arm around Leo’s neck. Leo was working on his paperwork its being few days where he stayed up finishing the never ending work.  And Leo has make him promise not to disturb him when he is working but its Hakyeon so yeah.

Leo straighten his back leaning into his lover before turning to peck the later. He smile upon seeing his cute boyfriend.

“should i?” he ask. He turn on his chair just to have a better view on Hakyeon.

“mmm you should and I hate to sleep on my own you know that very well” still pouting.

“really?” Leo teases. He pull Hakyeon to sit on his lap. The later just comply with him.

“hmm..and if you haven’t notice I miss you a lot lately. I began to feel jealous of your computer as its getting more attention then I get from you” Leo just laugh on his remarks and reach to give Hakyeon a quick kiss.

“I kinda miss you too actually.” He said. “let me just save this first” he added while reaching for the mouse to do what he have to do.

“aaaaand we’re good to go” Leo gathered Hakyeon in his arm as soon as the screen turn black. He carried the smaller one into their shared bedroom. Hakyeon giggles of the sudden action from his lover.

“I love you babe” Leo whisper ever so sweetly as they both safely tuck under their fluffy blanket cuddling into each other warmness drowning into each other scent.

“love you too” said Hakyeon eyes already shut as he snuggles into Leo’s chest.

 


A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN QUITE A LONG TIME & CAME OUT WITH SUPER SHORT UPDATE [I’ll make it up to you guys later I promise but not sson]

Im in my final year doing degree so yeah kinda busy right now.

I see few new subscriber here  THANK YOU <3<3<3

To the upvoters too THANK YOU <3<3<3

Comments are most welcome.

 

 

BTW is there anyone from Jakarta Indonesia? My faculty is planning an academic trip there this Nov so if I have someone to help me with few things that will be great.

Anyhow love all of you <3<3<3