Cold

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Cha Hakyeon just finish wiping one of the table when the doorbell rang indicating people coming in. He smile widely at the guy who just arrived.

“Oh my favourite customer is here” Hakyeon greet happily as he place the used dishes across the counter just to be picked up by his other employee.

And as usual ‘his favourite customer a.k.a. his crush for half a year’ choose to just ignore him and walk to the counter to place his order.

“I’ll take it” Hakyeon said to his brother Sunwoo who happen to offer some help at the shop today. Hakyeon was standing in front of his customer in a second.

“So what should I get for my favourite eye candy” Hakyeon was shamelessly flirting with the taller which has been a habit for quite a while. Hakyeon had both of his hand supporting his chin while tilting is head with a cute face.

Hakyeon caught the other guy spare him a glace before flashing a small-little-tiny smile only to turn his head towards the menu board behind Hakyeon.

“Cute am I not?!” Hakyeon straighten his stand try to make another eye contact with the other. ”Why don’t you just date me already? I’m cute and y at the same time” Hakyeon said as he the first two button of his dress shirt.

Hakyeon was putting his y expression the only respond he got is “Ice Americano” which Hakyeon give stank face while taking the order and proceed to prepare them.

While at it he whines “It almost summer yet it’s colder than Arendelle” in hope it was heard by the later which he did.

Hakyeon brings the ordered drinks towards the cornered window table where crush of his decide to settle.

“Here’s your iced Americano and this” Hakyeon placed a sliced of Vanilla-berry flavoured ice-cream cake “is my treat. In hope you freeze to death. All alone by yourself.” Hakyeon said with a fake smile.

Before he could return to the counter “Hakyeon” called the guy. He called Hakyeon with his sweet-airy-honey-like voice on top of that he was looking at Hakyeon with loving eyes which melts Hakyeon for the nth time.

Hakyeon raised his brows only to be gestured to sit at the vacant chair across.

Hakyeon still have sour face when he reluctantly sat down and he still got that stares from the other.

“Stop staring at me like that Jung Leo!” Hakyeon crossed his arm not looking at the male in front of him.

“Damn cute” Leo said before taking a sip of his coffee eyes not leaving the pouting male. Hakyeon fluttered in his seat with his face blushing madly.

“Well you’re not dating the damn cute guy” Hakyeon sassed. Leo chuckle at his remarks.

“Should I really date you then?”

Hakyeon give no reply only putting his stank face knowing the said guy never serious about really dating him.

“Hakyeon-ah should i?” He asked again. His gave remain the same which makes butterfly inside Hakeyon chest went crazy.

“Why would you date me now? You’ve been rejecting me since forever” Hakyeon bitterly answered.

“It’s been a bit cold lately and I thought of getting someone to cuddle. You look very cuddly”

“I am” hakyeon muttered under his breath.

Leo smile at that before continue with “Also you look so kissable pouting like that. I’ve been holding my urge to kiss for a while now”

Hakyeon blushed even harder. His face as red as tomato at this point and it suddenly feel hot. With Leo doing most of the talking and have been pinning Hakyeon under his gaze, Hakyeon feels like his chest is about to burst.

“So cute” Leo leaned forward to look at the blushing male closer. Hakyeon reflectively stand up before his chest really explode.

“Should I date you or not?” Leo calmly ask again as Hakyeon clumsily making his way to the counter.

“I’ll think about it” He shouted without looking back.

Leo chuckle “Cute.” He continue enjoying his cold treat the evening.

 


A/N: Finally Coffee shop au I’ve always wanted to write one. I know this is super short so hate me for that if you want… but its coffee shop au!!!  (I know I could have done better but I’m currently super sleepy its only 11pm. I’m super sleepy atm)

Have a nice day everyone. Hateu hateu~~

-Camy-

 

 

 

 

[I purposely don’t want to rant about the comeback as I’ve lost my soul. Vixx have it “all mine~ all mine~” they said. So excuse me. Adios~ Annyeong~ Jalgaa~]