NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“it’s my husband you’re nuzzling over” said Leo towards their 5 years old son, Hyuk, as he walk into the bedroom. He just came from morning workout. Just a quick jogging around the block. Hakyeon who was still lying on the bed with little Hyuk on his stomach, giggles with his morning voice upon Leo’s remark. He was awake not long ago as Hyuk came in and showered him with little kisses, a habit he learns from his daddy.

“ooo~ Hyukie someone jealous of our sweet time~” Hakyeon said as he cuddle Hyuk closer and pampered him with more kisses. Hyuk squirm try to get away from his dad.

“Hyuk I put on Naruto, go watch it outside.” Leo said as a bait to be alone with Hakyeon which actually work all the time. This time too. Without fail. Hyuk screamed “YEAY!!!” as he ran towards the living room downstairs.

Leo replaced Hyuk previous positions, so now he was hovering Hakyeon wile kissing Hakyeon face here and there.

“you’re sweating, get-off of me” Hakyeon squeal though he doesn’t really mind of sweaty Leo.

“No. you love sweaty me” Leo said then kiss Hakyeon’s jaw.

“yea I do” Hakyeon cup Leo’s face before pecking his lips.”so y” another peck.

“really?” Leo ask with his flirty airy-voice which Hakyeon answered with a small nod “well you look ier when your lips are swollen and in mess begging for my touch” Leo added before he proceed with a deep kiss and stop because they were lack of oxygen supply.

“make me y feel baby” Hakyeon whisper.

 

 A/N: sorry for a super short update. Have a nice weekend everyone ^^v