NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Hakyeon climbed the stairs tiredly. He just finished his drama shooting. Other members have already gone home hours before. It almost 2 a.m. the shoot ended quite late due to few NG’s from the casts. The elevator chose today for not working that’s why Hakyeon who left with no other choice, slowly climbed the endless stairs. As much as he want hit the bed quickly, his left over energy won’t let him pick his pace any faster.

He punched in the password as soon as he reaches the door. He is pretty sure the kids have drift off to sleep long ago. He pushed the door open and take-off his shoes without placing it properly. As he walked in he saw Leo still up and was busy with his phone in the living room.

“I’m home” he greeted while walking straight to his shared room dropping his bag pack and stuff lazily on the floor. He was so tired that he left everything messily. He takes a quick shower and already in his pajama when Leo walked into the shared room.

“why haven’t you sleep yet?” Hakyeon ask sleepily. He barely can open his eyes anymore and the yawns keep on coming. Leo shut the door behind him. He was holding to a bottle of banana milk.

“here” he said holding up the drinks towards Hakyeon. The later take it with a smile and snuggle into Leo’s arm.

“thanks” he said placing a little kiss on Leo’s cheek before he rest his head on Leo’s shoulder. His eye lids were so heavy. “I’m so sleepy” he mumbles against the younger’s body.

“drink that first then we sleep” Leo said. His hand rubbing Hakyeon’s back softly. Hakyeon find it very comfortable. Leo sunk his nose on the crook of Hakyeon’s neck sniffing the freshly showered skins. Hakyeon used the body wash he buys few days before. He smells like citrus and fresh flowers which Leo think suit Hakyeon very well.

Hakyeon tighten his hug “hnngg” Hakyeon whines while dragging Leo with him towards their bed. Leo just comply with the shorter male. Both plop down the soft mattress. Leo pulls Hakyeon up.

“hnngg~ lets  sleep” Hakyeon whines again but Leo detach his frame from Hakyeon and reach for the banana milk and remove the aluminium caps before giving it to Hakyeon again.

“It’ll help you sleep better” Leo ruffles the sleepy Hakyeon’s hair. Hakyeon pout before gulping down his favourite drinks in one shot and pout again once he finished. Leo smiles seeing how cute his lover is then duck for a quick kiss.

“sleep” Hakyeon now lazily went under the cotton comforter. Leo place the empty bottle on the night stand. He’ll get rid of that tomorrow. He then went to switch off the light before pulling Hakyeon into his warm hug and whisper sweet good night to the already snoring Hakyeon.

 


 

Author’s Note

Still have no idea what I’m doing

I was aiming for a jealous Takewoon but it went wayyyyyy different

Maybe I’ll try again next time

Btw I’m currently addicted with my new body wash

it smells sooooo good that I have to tell you guys

You all should try it.