NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“Having a lot of fun meeting your ultimate crush?” Leo jealously asks as Minhyuk walked out of the café.

“I do. Damn he still hot.” Hakyeon stated matter of fact. He means it also he wanted to test the water because jealous Leo is sure zillion times hotter. The man across him puffs an air for his statement. ‘oh! This is fun’

“you are not jealous right?” Hakyeon ask sure having fun with that.

“am not. Finish you drink and let’s go.” Leo state also finishing his bitter coffee.

“Hyunsik is a lucky . If I were to date that hot piece of I won’t let him going around alone.” Hakyeon added ignoring Leo’s word.

“are you done? Because let’s go!” Leo stand and grab Hakyeon’s hand and pulls him out of the café. Leo is fuming with jealousy but refuse to admit it. Hakyeon on the other hand, have a lot of fun.

“Leo lets walk around a little bit. It’s still early.” Hakyeon ask clinging closer to his jealous boyfriend.

“I’m tired. Let’s just go home.” Leo answers with a cold jealous voice.

“but Leo0o0o~” Hakyeon whine.

“just home” Leo insist.

“but I wanna stay out a bit tonight with you.” He whines again. Leo stops and faced Hakyeon.

“ oh yeah! I thought you wanna spend more time with hot crush of yours. Being all giggly whenever he says word. Thank god your mouth didn’t rip for smiling too much” Leo was too pissed off and jealous. He then continues to storm his way towards his car. Still dragging Hakyeon’s hand.

Hakyeon just laugh while being dragged by Leo. He loves being dragged by Leo. He’ll let Leo dragged him to Hell even.

“Oh you are jealous!” Hakyeon state before adding “do you love me that much Leo?”  He asks ever so cutely pulling himself closer to his fuming boyfriend.

The later just chose to ignore his lover and continue walking towards his car. Damn why does he park so far.

“do you love me that much Leo” Hakyeon ask again while grinning as wide as he could. Leo pinned Hakyeon to his car once they reach there.

“Having fun are you? Calling your crush hot in front of me. I’m your boyfriend I’m allowed to get jealous” Leo said a bit angry feeling he was toyed. Hakyeon on the other hand, still with his grin circle his arm around Leo’s neck.

“well he is hot!” Hakyeon said receiving a death glare from his Leo.

“MInhyuk is hot that’s why I used have crush on him. But Jealous Leo is hotter that’s why I date you silly.” Hakyeon then kiss Leo’s cheek. Still a bit mad at Hakyeon, Leo nudge Hakyeon’s head gently with his knuckles.