NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“you gonna fall off the bed if you keep on avoiding me” Leo spoke softly to Hakyeon’s ear as he spooning the latter. Hakyeon just stay silence.

“what happen?” Leo ask. Hakyeon has been avoiding him since earlier this week. Of course in broadcast he act as usual but off camera he doesn’t even look at Leo when they’re left alone. At first Leo felt likes he finally get some freedom but after some days he missed been wooed by Hakyeon.

Leo’s head had almost explode thinking if he did something wrong past few days and he can’t think of any. He missed clingy Hakyeon who whine and always try to do skin-ship whenever he gets a chance. After two days of thinking and half dying of yearning, Leo finally got a chance to speak to his one and only boyfriend.

They both end their schedule quite early that day and Hakyeon again try to avoid Leo, excusing himself to sleep early. Leo follows him right away.

“Tell me what I do wrong I’ll apologize to it” Leo beg even softer this time. He really need to clear things of right now. He can’t go another day without Hakyeon. Yet Hakyeon stay silence.

“Hakyeon-ah talks to me. Please~” still no respond. Leo places a kiss on Hakyeon shoulders. Then Hakyeon turn around facing Leo. His face shows sadness all over.

“baby did I upset you?” Leo said almost like whisper. Hakyeon buried his face in leo’s neck. Leo pats his back softly.

“Hyunsik brag to me the other day” finally Hakyeon speak. “on how affectionate Minhyuk is to him. He even shows me those lovey-dovey texts Minhyuk send to him. I want to brag too but you never send me any let even initiate the skin-ship when we’re out.” Hakyeon said in a sad voice.

“hmm” Leo respond. Hakyeon look up to meet Leo’s loving eyes. The latter then peck his lips while smiling like an angel which melts Hakyeon’s heart for the nth time.

“Hyunsik should get a smack on his head for making my baby upset.” Leo said teasingly although he kinda means it about smacking Hyunsik’s head.

“Really?!!” Hakyeon cannot believe what he just heard.

“Alright I’ll send you cheesy texts once a month and I’ll try my best on public affection if that will make you not upset and start being clingy on me again.” He cress Hakyeon cheek with his thumb. Hakyeon smile but the pout again.

“can you send me once a week?” he ask with puppy eyes. Leo just can’t resist and chuckles.

“Alright once a week then. Now can I get a kiss” Hakyeon gladly give him one.

 


 

From: Teakwoonie~<3

 

“baby, Do you have a Band-Aid?”

 

“I don’t have it with me now why are you hurt somewhere?”

 

 “I just scraped my knee falling for you.”

 


 

 

A/N: Because if sweet cheesy Taekwoon do exist that will be the end of me!!!

P/S: sorry for the late update

P/S: i got that pick-line at [http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/cheesy.html] because i'm bad at it

P/S: thank you for reading my wierd story and don't take it too seriously

P/S: I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO DAMN MUCH YOU GAIZZ ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!