Get Cured

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“Pillow-fight me before you poison me” Hakyeon provoke the tall handsome guy in the white robe.

“Doctor Jung! Fight me!” Hakyeon said it again with two pillow in his hand.

The young doctor just continue checking Hakyeon’s vital and writing something down in his flip board while a nurse beside him preparing Hakyeon meds.

“Doctor Junggggg~~” Hakyeon whines at the said guy. The nurse just smiles seeing Hakyeon pouts.

“I wont!” Jung Takwoon said softly but firmly.

 Hakyeon has been his patient for quite a long time. Hakyeon used to be quiet and lays on his bed when he first admitted. Then when he got his regular treatment and he got better he become a chatter box. Hakyeon has that personality which total opposite of Jung Taekwoon. So cherry, he talks all the time even when he is eating. That! Taekwoon really don’t understand how he do that. Talk and eat at the same time.

And every morning since (Hakyeon got better) when he come for his vital check-up he was asked to do lots of energy draining thing such as pillow fight, arm wrestle and more. Knowing his patient illness Taekwoon refuse to comply.

“Why can’t you just fight me?!” Hakyeon pout he gives the poor pillow few shy punch.

“you are sick and I don’t fight my patient.” Taakwoon said as he placed the flip board by the end of Hakyeon’s bed and take the syringe from the nurse.

“But I’m getting well”  Hakyeon whisper and pout. Taekwoon smile at his patient which now had his head hang down. He sit by the bed side.

“You are. Now show me you hand I’ll get you cured” Taekwoon coax the sulking Hakyeon.

Taekwoon has to wait for a while until Hakyeon slowly lift his sleeve, showing his hand to the doctor. Taekwoon then carefully do his job.

“Good boy” He ruffles Hakyeon’s head once he’s done. Hakyeon just quickly lay back and to other side without looking at his doctor. The later just smile as he see that and move to other patient.

 

 

 

The next day Hakyeon was unconscious during Taekwoon regular check-up. Hakyeon got his asthma attack and since Hakyeon was assign for him Taekwoon was called to attend his patient earlier that morning. Thanks for Taekwoon’s skill hakyeon was stabilized again. Taekwoon was about to leave for breakfast when Hakyeon began to regain his consciousness.

“This is why I don’t pillow fight you” Taekwoon said softly as Hakyeon open his eyes and seems to recognise Taekwoon.

“Stop getting yourself so worked-up. You worry me to death” Taekwoon mean that. He has grown attach to this patient of his that he could not imagine not seeing him every morning.

“Sorry” was the only things that Hakyeon could utter through his oxygen mask he was so tired.

“Its ok. Now rest.” Taekwoon said as he pat Hakyeon’s hair.

“Doctor Jung” Hakyeon called and was answered with a hum by the doctor.

“Would you date me once I get cured” Hakyeon asked weakly with his eyes creased.

“My policy said I can’t date my patient. I hope you could stop be a patient soon.” Taekwoon said before quickly exit the ward.

Hakyeon just smile upon hearing the answer and fall back to sleep.

 

A/N: My first update in 2016 YEAY!!!!!!  I saw this prompt on my tumblr the other day and I have this urge to write them, so here it is.

I only have 1 more paper (this Tuesday) before my semester break!! This semester has been Hell haha but Im having fun too so yeah!! Haha

 

Also thank you for all the lovely comments you all leave bellow

Thank you for the up votes

Thank you for new subs too

 you guys are awesome!!!