NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“Why” Taekwoon ask with his eyes slightly open. Outside is still dark. It’s just one of those night where Hakyeon can’t sleep and he just way too tired to keep his eyes open.

Taekwoon pull his lover closer to chest and bury his nose in the later’s soft-shampooed hair.

“Do you like me?” there! As usual Hakyeon will came out with random question during this exact setting.

“I Married you” Taekwoon’s reply sleepily.

They have been married for almost one year and Taekwoon will never regrets his decision to marry Hakyeon.

“True. But did you marry me as a friend, or like, a husband?” Hakyeon pull away a bit so that he could face his wasted husband.

“What~?” Taekwoon confusingly ask. His eyes remained close. He just too tired to understand the question.

“You heard me. With what intention did you marry me as a friend or as a husband?” Hakyeon pout as he was not give the answer.

To be truth he also doesn’t quite understand his question but he just wanted the answer for now.

“We’ll talk about this tomorrow. Okay?” again Hakyeon was pulled into Taekwoon’s chest.

Hakyeon just continue sulking for few more hours until his fall asleep.

 

Next morning they decide to have brunch outside or more like Taekwoon’s try to coax Hakyeon for last night. Hakyeon was giving him cold shoulder all this while but its Taekwoon and Hakyeon can’t stay mad at Taekwoon for too long.

After brunch, Taekwoon’s drove the car without telling Hakyeon the destination. Not that Hakyeon asked.

They drove for couple of minutes until they were greeted with beautiful soft-pink Cherry Blossom view. Takewoon rushed to open Hakyeon’s door soon as he park the car. Hakyeon secretly like the attention he’s getting.

Hakyeon was smiling at the beautiful trees in front of them. Pink petals falls blew by the winds make the scenery look perfect for a sweet date.

Hakyeon just walk past Taekwoon ignoring the later while admiring the view.

“Hakyeon-ah wait for me” Taekwoon lock the door before running slowly to catch up with Hakyeon.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it” Taekwoon asked. He have his right arm wrapped around Hakyeon’s shoulder. Hakyeon just continue admiring the scenery without giving any respond to the taller.

They walk for few more steps until Takwoon turn Hakyeon to face him. Hakyeon still avoiding his eyes.

“I’m sorry” Taekwoon said softly just enough for Hakyeon to hear.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have ignore you last night. Forgive me” Taekwoon have both of Hakyeon’s in his. Hakyeon just give him a blank look.

“But if you really want the answer I can say that I marry you because you keep wooing me and I feel a bit disturb so I thought marrying you will stop that.”

“YA!!!” Hakyeon pretty much pissed for now. He was hurt too. Deep down he knows Taekwoon didn’t really mean that but just what if that was the truth. Please don’t let it be the truth.

Taekwoon chuckles while proceed to hug Hakyeon waist so they could be closer to each other. Mad-Pouting Hakyeon try to resist slightly but submit quickly.

 “I’m kidding.” He placed a soft kiss top of Hakyeon’s head. “I married you because I love you.” He look straight into Hakyeon’s eyes

“I wanted you just for me. The Idea of not being with you kills me” Hakyeon blushed hard hearing this. “And I almost kill Minhyuk when he hugged you at our wedding. You know how much I hate that guy. I got angry again for thinking about it”

Hakyeon burst out laughing in Taekwoon’s embraced. He rested his head on Taekwoon shoulder once he stop laughing. He inhaled deeply. He said just nothing. Overwhelmed with feels.

“Am I forgiven?” Taekwoon asked slightly swaying their body.

“You still haven’t answer my question yet.” Hakyeon simply reply.

“I did”

“No you did not”

“I surely did. Just now”

“No you haven’t answer. Did you marry me as a friend or as a husband?” Hakyeon asked again softly.

“to tell you the truth I don’t quite understand your question but whatever it is you are my whole world and I’ll die if you keep on ignoring me like today” Taekwoon ended his argument with soft sweet kiss on Hakyeon’s lips which is too sweet for the later’s liking.

“You sure talks a lot whenever I sulk..i should sulk more often” Hakeon said to which Taekwoon nudge Hakyeon’s head with his knuckle.

They continue their sweet dates under Cherry Blossom’s petals rain.

 

 

A/N: As usual I would like to say sorry for lack of update as I was busy doing my internship which will only be ended by June. I might not be able to update more often. I’ll update when I update.

Enough about life

 

THIS WEEK ALONE I HAVE DIED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR “ZELOS” I MEAN

BLONDE KEN!!!

LEO’S FRECKLES

HONGBIN WHO NEEDS TO CHILL WITH THAT FIRE STICK {or whatever you call them}

RAVI HE JUST HAWT!!

BABY-MAN-HYUK!!

RIHANNA!!!

CHA + WATER = ILLEGAL!!

 

GAHWD THEY BETTER SLAY THIS COMEBACK HARD!!

 

Anyway enjoy your upcoming weekend <3<3<3