I'm drunk... I dunno

A super short Neo drabbles collection

It’s Friday. So, a young man like Taekwoon won’t spend this wonderful day slouching on the sofa at home. He went to the club and maybe mingles a bit. Luckily, Suho was free too so they went there together.

They went straight to the bar to get some drinks before showing their move on the crowded dance floor.

“Gosh it’s pack in here” Suho said sipping on his drink.

“It’s a club what do you expect” Leo said.

“One Black Russian for me. You?”

“Coke. I’m driving.” Taekwoon smile at the bartender he ordered.

They continue to catch up with each other by the bar.

Not far from them a pairs of eyes are staring more like glaring at both of them. The said person was having a good time dancing to the beat until he saw Taekwoon walks in.

“N hyung!”Wongeun call to catch the elder’s attention.

“N hyung!” he called again. His voice was mute by the loud music.

“Yes!” Hakyeon turn to face Wongeun.

“I’m going to the loo” He said.

“Sure. Go I’ll be here” Hakyeon nods. Wongeun walks away. Hakyeon was left alone.

He just returned from Japan three days ago. He was there for a year trying to mend his broken heart. Upon seeing the guy who broke his heart with another guy, broke his heart again.

He walk to his table and chug down whatever the alcoholic drinks he had ordered before.

Wongeun, comeback.

“Hyung, slowl down. What happen?” he take away the glass from Hakyeon’s hand.

“Wongeun, I’m really upset right now” Said tipsy Hakyeon.

“So sudden? What Happen” Hakyeon chug a couple more drinks before fleeing from his seat. Wongeun followed him right behind.

 

 

“Kris said he’ll came here next week. You should join us.” Suho suggest. They continue talking by the bar. They had a short dance session but it’s too crowded so they return to their seat.

“Won’t I be disturbing your date if I join?” Taekwoon was very much aware of their long distance relationship.

“I mean you could join us after our date” Suho chuckle.

Their conversation was cut short when suddenly a very drunk Hakyeon came and snuggle Taekwoon’s arm.

Both Suho and Taekwoon was surprise of the sudden contact. Taekwoon loosens up after he recognises the small male.

"Daegunie~ I think I'm drunk. Let's go home" Whine the now completely drunk Hakyeon. Still hanging firmly on Taekwoon’s arm. He is now pouting cutely.

"Ha... Hakyeon?" Taekwoon stutter. He did not expect to see his ex. He thought Hakyeon is still in Japan.

"Hmmm..." Hakyeon answer shortly.

"What are you doing here?" Taekwoon asked. He look around while trying to make Hakyeon stand properly. “Hakyeon-ah?”

"I dunno...can't think. Let's just go home..."Hakyeon whines again pouting with both of his eyes close.

"Hakyeon you came alone?" Taekwoon ask as he did not see any other familiar faces around. Suho stand to offer his seat.

"Nah... Wongeunie there..." He randomly pointed away. Suho helped Hakyeon to seat. The drunk male still clinging on his ex. Taekwoon look around again and see the said person making his way through the crowd.

"There you are. Gahd... Oh, Leo hyung you’re here too. Great" As usual Wongeun smile brightly.

"Hey, he's drunk better take him home" Taekwoon said. But Hakyeon doesn’t agree.

"Nooo~~ I dun wanna go home with Wongeunie. I wanna go home with Daegeunie" He flashes the cutes smile at Taekwoon. It’s Hakyeon habit when he’s drunk. He could be pouty-cute drunk or cutie-cute drunk. So drunk Hakyeon means cute Hakyeon. And he is irresistible.

 

"Hyung, can't you?" Wongeun asked.

"Wongeun, I came with Suho" Taekwoon pointed to the said guy.

"It's okay I don't mind staying with him.” Wongeun already make his move towards Suho.

“Unless you..." He pointed back and forth towards Taekwoon and Suho. And both of them understand what he mean.

"No! No... No... we're not blerghh~" Suho strongly denied. There’s no way he’ll date a bricks like Taekwoon.  Yes, Taekwoon is hot but has emotion of a rock.

"Hi, fancy meeting you. I'm Woogeun" Wongeun reach out his hand to suho.

"Suho. I heard quite a lot about you." Said Suho. He shake Wongeun’s hand.

“Suho, I’m sorry. Do you mind staying with him?” Taekwoon asked. He do feel sorry for his friend.

“Yes, I’m good”

"Daegunie~ I don't like him. Let's go home" Hakyeon glares cutely at Suho and Suho just laugh.

"Please excuse him. He's drunk" Taekwoon apologise as help Hakyeon to stand up.

"Of course, he's N afterall" Suho said cooly.

"I'm sorry" Taekwoon apologise again.

"It's okay, just take the poor guy home."

"You~ dun try to flirt with my Daegunie. He's mine. Daegunie love me. So back off" Hakyeon threaten Suho in his drunken state. Wongeun and Suho just burst out laughing as he was too cute.

"Hakyeon-ah, wake up. You speak nonsense"

"Daegeunie~ let's go~"

"Just go both of you. I'll buy Suho a drink"

 

................

 

"Hakyeon-ah can you walk?" Taekwoon asked as they went out of the club.

"Yes. I'm just a bit dizzy so Imma hold you like this" Hakyeon tighten his hold onto Taekwoon’s arm. Taekwoon then take of his hand and wrap it on Hakyeon’s shoulder. The latter just hug Taekwoon by the waist. They walk like that to Taekwoon’s car.

"Daegunie smells good" Hakyeon said. He keeps on sniffing Taekwoon. Taekwoon flash a smile. This version of Hakyeon is still his favourite.

"My car is right there let's go" He said sofly.

 

 

"Here" Taekwoon open the car door for Hakyeon. But Hakyeon turn his body so he could hug Taekwoon fully.

"Hold on. Just hold me for a while." He whine softly into Taekwoon’s shirt. Taekwoon just comply. He hold tighter instead.

He place a small kiss on top of the smaller’s head before burying his nose there. God, this feel just right. Taekwoon thought. Just perfect.

"I must be very drunk."Hakyeon broke the silence.

"Yes, you are." He cress Hakyeon’s back softly.

"Daegunie~"

"Hmm..."

"I miss you." He whisper.

"Really?" Taekwoon asked softly.

"Daegunie~"

"Hmm..."

"I miss you."

"You just said that" Taekwoon is a brick.

"Hmmph" Hakyeon loosen the hug so he could throw a small punch to the taller.

"What? Why?" Taekwoon asked trying to stop Hakyeon.

"You didn't miss me." Hakyeon pout.

"What gave it away?" Sometime the brick tease.

"Hmmph" a bigger pout.

 

"Gosh, you're adorable" Taekwoon pinches Hakyeon’s cheek.

"I'm adorable, yet Daegunie still left me" That hit Taekwoon right on his dumb head.

"Yes, I'm a jerk" He said. He softly tossed Hakyeon’s hair away so he could see him better.

He takes a long stare at Hakyeon beautiful face. He’s been missing this guy a lot but has no gut to go look for him. It his fault after all. He let this piece of heaven slip off his grip. He stares and stares until...

"Hakyeon, I'm pretty sure you're gonna hate me even more tomorrow, but can I kiss you" Taekwoon don’t think he could control the urge any longer so he just asked.

"I'd like it!" Hakyeon chukle. Then, he puckered his lips towards Taekwoon.

"You sure?"Taekwoon ask again.

"I'm drunk... I dunno"

"You'd be the end of me" Taekwoon then dive to meet Hakyeon soft cherry lips.

 

“Hufff you’re good” said Hakyeon after he catch up his breath. His eyes is still heavy but he didn’t miss Taekwoon loving stares. Then it wanders on that gorgeous pinkish lips again.

“Some more… just a bit more” He said. Hands already making its way to Taekwoon’s neck to lessen their gap.

“Hakyeon, you barely could open your eyes. Let’s go home”

“Just once more….” Whine Hakyeon and Teakwoon have no reason to refuse.

“Good?” Taekwoon asked. Hakyeon just nod.

“Okay, let’s go home” He place a light kiss on the shorter’s head.

“Daegunie home… I wanna go to Daegunie’s home”

“Just get in the car”

So they went home.

 

A/N: I wrote this right after Isseul live broadcast but I forgot where I save this story until I decide to clean my folder today.

This inspired by tipsy Hakyeon which is super cute. Atleast that what I thought. I hope you guys enjoy reading this. Also should I write abou their morning after or not? Let me know in the comment.

 

Enjoy your Monday ~!@#$%^&*()