NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Originally writen in Kyumin version but Neo version works too! so why not

also

thankyou for the subcribes and upvotes you guys are AWESOME!!!!


 

 

"can i just sleep with you tonight?"Hakyeon asked hugging his pillow. He stand at Leo's bedroom door. The room as Hakyeon has expected, is dark that only source of light is from the monitor and the smell prove that Leo is a man in a bad way. 'please let me in. Please let me in. Please let me in' he keep on chanting those prayer silently.

 

It's raining outside. If it is only raining Hakyeon still could handle it. It’s the thunder that make Hakyeon thick-skinnedly went to his ex-boyfriends room. They just broke up a week ago but still live in the same house as they bought the house together and both refuse to leave. So, they end up living together as usual but use different room.

 

Leo who still have undivided attention to his laptop just simply nod and Hakyeon simply rush into the bed upon seeing the gesture.

 

It’s been a while since Hakyeon settled down on the bed. Thunder really scares out of Hakyeon. He cannot sleep. His body keep on shaking every time he heard the thunder. Another loud thunder strike. It sound so close and Hakyeon finally cried. It’s always been that way every time since he lost his parents. Hakyeon cried silently a faint sob could be heard. Usually when this happen Leo would come and cuddled him telling everything is going to be just fine. But now they have broken up Hakyeon got no one to cuddle.

 

Suddenly a familiar pair of hand with a familiar warmness, envelope Hakyeon's body. Hakyeon have trouble with breathing for a while.

 

"just go to sleep. Im here" is the sentence he heard from Leo which really help Hakyeon to calm down. Its feel just like before very warm and cosy accept for the tinge of awkwardness knowing they are not lovers anymore. They stay like that until they both fall asleep.

 

.................

 

Hakyeon woke up in the middle of the night. The thunder have stop but the rain is replaced with the white snow. It’s five in the morning and it is so cold that Hakyeon have to go to the bathroom but he also want to stay in Leo's arm. However nature call defeats everything. He half heartedly remove those skimpy arms and go do his business. After he's done he went to sleep in his own bedroom. As much as he wanted to stay he does not want to be tease by Leo when he woke up later.

 

Not long after Hakyeon lay down on his own bed Leo walked into his bedroom with an annoyed face.

"last night you come find me now you left me cold on my own. What kind of person are you?" he said that while settled down beside Hakyeon and return to their previous position.

 

"Leo what are you doing" Hakyeon nervously asked.

"it’s cold so let’s stay like this for now" Leo answered with his eyes closed.

 

Hakyeon try hard to fall asleep in Leo’s embraced which is super comfortable. It just the thought that they aren’t lover anymore and they shouldn’t be in this kind of position anymore, keep on bothering him.

 

Leo suddenly pull him even closer, suddenly Hakyeon could feel something poking his back side down south. What happen next is Hakyeon’s martial-arts-spirit-animal reflect.

 

“YAH!! DID YOU JUST GOT A YOU ERT!!”