NEO P1

A super short Neo drabbles collection

As usual Hakyeon will spend his lunch time on the bench under the tree near the school field.  Why there? Well because of the certain hot football team’s captain obviously. He has been ogling the said guy since earlier this year. Due to his lack of interest in sports he didn’t realise the existence of the ‘Prince Charming’ until Ravi mentioned the later in their physics class few month ago.

“what do you mean ‘who is that’?” Ravi asked a bit offended with Hakyeon’s question.

“what? I just ask if you know him” Hakyeon answered feels insulted by Ravi’s question as if not knowing the person he asked about is the biggest sin.

“You don’t know Leo?! Jung Taekwoon?! The famous Jung Taekwoon?!!” Ravi asked by stressing every single word he just said. Hakyeon was so offended just chop Ravi’s neck with his bare hand.

“you rascal don’t have to ask me like that. Plus I don’t think he’s that famous. I don’t know him.” He sasses Ravi out.

“NOT THAT FAMOUS?!!”Ravi paused “!!” he manage to doge another chop from Hakyeon “He is our football team captain. He also plays for national team. Every girls and guys even the Headmaster in this school worships him.” Ravi a bit pissed off with Hakyeon ignorance.

“Really?! But how come I only know now?” Hakyeon says with his iest face.

“That’s because you always stick your in the library. What’s the deal by the way? It’s not that you really study there” they continue to argue till the class ended.

Since then Hakyeon’s gave bit more attention to the soccer team. He learned more about Leo from Ravi as he happened to be the new member of the team. Since Ravi joined the team earlier this month Hakyeon have another excuse to watch the team practice. So there he is sitting under the tree holding a novel from Jeffery Archer that he just borrowed from the library.

He pays no attention at all to the book as he was busy gawking at the sweating Leo across the field. Leo looks million times ier when he was giving instructions to his team. ‘Damn he’s hawt!’.

Hakyeon stay there until the bell rang. He reluctantly left for his next class. “bye hottie I’ll be back tomorrow.” Hakyeon mumble while collecting his stuff knowing no one would hear him.

He continues admiring the pale male though he sometime missed his daily lunchtime routine. There were few very few occasions he will met Leo at the hallway or in the library. There were also that one time, they came across each other at the hallway to their classes and Hakyeon swear Leo smile at him a very super tiny smile. Though he might be imagining thing but Hakyeon choose to think the other way.

……………………………………………………….

Hakyeon was very late for his next class as he just fall asleep in the library when he was ‘studying’ for the test. He ended up rushing to his class. As he was panicky running down the stairs he missed a step and rolled down. Luckily it wasn’t that high but his legs  are now are sore as hell and he don’t think he’ll be able to walk.

At that particular moment, it must be at that exact time his Ultimate crush of six month chooses to appear handsomely at the top of the stairs looking a bit worried of Hakyeon position.

“Are you okay?!” He asked as he rushed down towards Hakyeon.

Hakyeon who was just admiring the beauty of the said guy and momentarily forgot about his condition, manage to gather himself back to reality.

“oh..ah.. I I I’m just sort of fall down…you know” he pointed the stairs. Leo knelt before him. Hakyeon was never like NEVER being in this close proximity with Leo so his face was burning red his heart almost jumps out of his throat. And his mind just goes blank. Plus, Leo smells just as good as he always imagine.

“Are you okay? Can you stand up?” Leo asked holding up one oh Hakyeon elbows as he tried to stand up.

“Awww!!” Hakyeon yelp and thankfully Leo was holding on to him before he plopped down on the floor again. His right leg is totally out. It’s hurt a lot that he was standing on his left with the additional support from Leo. Now they were really closed physically.

It doesn’t end there because Leo choose to bring him closer by scoping Hakyeon off his feet and as reflect action Hakyeon automatically circled both of his hand on Leo’s white neck. Hakyeon blushed even harder now.

“wha..wha..what are you doing?” Hakyeon dumbly ask. Leo was now walked him down the remaining stairs.

“getting your leg treated of course.” Hakyeon just dumbfully uttered a silence “oh!”

The walk to the school clinic was just awkward. The talkative Hakyeon turned into the silence one. The silence Leo well silence as usual. Hakyeon took a few glances towards Leo the guy is unreadable. His poker face is there by defaults.

Hakyeon were not sure whether he was imagining things but he thinks Leo are as nervous as he was because he could feel Leo’s heart beating quite fast.

“aren’t I’m heavy?” Hakyeon asked. Leo steals a glance of Hakyeon but looked away as soon as their eyes met.

“you are”shortly he answered. Though he felt quite offended by the answer, Hakyeon just added another reason to like Jung Taekwoon. His airy voice that is.

“sorry” Hakyeon said softly.

“hmm” he hummed.

Cold. So cold. They continue the silence walk for the next few corners. 


 

A/N:

this is a bit far from fluffy but i might write a sequel for this. but cant promise as i got a massive Writter block. 

sorry that i havent update for quite a loong time [i'm a 'busy' student duhhh!!]

thank you for the new subs and comment as well as the upvote