NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Today is one of those day where their role switch. Jung Taekwoon become the clingy one and Cha Hakyeon are annoyed to death.

“Ah Jung Takwoon! Stop it already!” Hakyeon finally lost it.

The said person has been latching to his body since he woke up this morning. He sure loves it at first but with Taekwoon literally attached to his body his movement become limited.

 

First

He woke up in Taekwoon’s arm and have to spend 10 minutes battling his way out of Taekwoon’s strong hugs. If he was not in serious need to go to the bathroom he would just stay enjoying his boyfriend warm hug. The later just pretend to be asleep as Hakyeon tries to wakes him up.

“Cold” is the only respond Hakyeon gets as he tries to wakes his boyfriend as he was pulled closer.

 

Second

He almost choked on his toothbrush when Taekwoon suddenly back hug him.

“Good morning!” Taekwoon said as he kissed Hakyeon cheek and then resting his head on the shorter’s shoulder.

“Good Morning, aren’t you gonna washed up?” Hakyeon asked as he makes eye contact trough the mirror. Taekwoon just remain silence eyeing his Hakyeon.

“yah!” Hakyeon softly nudge his boyfriend with his elbow for not getting any respond from him.

“Brush my teeth” Taekwoon said with his raspy morning voice which is a bit y for Hakyeon liking.

“Being a baby today huh!” Hakyeon smiles at his pouting boyfriend. He finish brushing his teeth uncomfortably reaching for the tap.

Taekwoon tilt Hakyeon’s face just to kiss him.

 

Third

Hakyeon was pouring hot chocolate when he was again being engulf in his lover’s arm. He just smiles at the gesture. He likes it.

“want some?” he asked but Taekwoon’s only hummed in refusal. So Hakyeon just enjoyed his drinks while being hugged by his most favourite person while staring out the window.

 

Fourth

Taekwoon insist for Hakyeon to sit at the back with him on their way to the recording studio. The kids were hissing as four of three of them has to squeeze themselves in the middle while Jaehwan got to sit in front besides their manager who in charge of driving.

And while recording too the only time they were not attached is when one of them is doing the solo recording.

It was latter after their dance practice when Hakyeon exploded but only after the kids left for dinner. There are only two of them in the practice room.

“Ah Jung Takwoon! Stop it already!” Hakyeon finally lost it. he squirm to get away from his bofriend.

“For god sake we were both sweaty. It is freeing hot in here.” Hakyeon whine as Taekwoon makes no attempt to let him go.

“Taekwoon ah” Hakyeon pleads.

“Let me just hold you” Taekwoon says softly

Hakyeon sigh. He stop resisting. They remain silence for a while.

“See it wasn’t that bad” Taekwoon says while smiling at his lover.

“But were sweaty Woon ah”

“I know”

“Jung” Hakyeon called after a while.

“hmm”

“Why?”Hakyeon asked shortly and Taekwoon understand them

“just because”

“still why?” Hakyeon asked again.

“im jealous” Taekwoon shortly answers which taken Hakyeon by surprise.

“of what?”

“you go around hugging people too much lately.” He said as he paste his forehead on Hakyeon’s.

“really?!

“yup”

“And who are they again” Hakyeon was grinning eyeing Taekwoon’s lips

“The kids. You hug them whenever you can on and off camera I waited for you but you never come so I figure that I  ju....” he was cut off as Hakyeon kiss him. Taekwoon just comply by giving soft kiss.

Hakyeon pulled off from the kiss with a smile still plastered on his face

“you talk too much already and I like it that you suddenly become clingy though it’s a tiny little bit annoying. But I like it” Hakyeon said before being kissed again by the taller one.