MINE

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“This is not working out anymore right?” said Hakyeon as his tears flows down his cheek. They were in another huge fight third one that week and its only Wednesday.

They both know, they were in a huge stress with their work. But with Taekwoon being silence wouldn’t solve anything. The keep on fighting over smallest things. Seems like everything they do is very annoying to each other. At first they just talk less each day. Then skinship are slowly gone. They take turn for going home late. They both miss each other so much but the ego are stopping them.

Both Hakyeon and Taekwoon settled at each end of the couch. Takwoon burying his head in his hand. Hakyeon still silently crying.

“just..take what yours and get out of here” Hakyeon said softly. Taekwoon remain silence.

“just go” Hakyeon begged “Please” he added. He was so confuse. Part of him want Teakwoon just gone from his sight forever but part of him just wishes Taekwoon to just give him a bone crushing hug and tell him everything will be okay.

After a period of silence Taekwoon walk from the couch into their shared bedroom. That particular moment Hakyeon’s heart started beating madly.

‘please don’t go’ he chanted those word like a mantra without voicing it.

5 minutes later Taekwoon came. Without saying anything he just grab Hakyeon’s hand.

“put on your shoes” Taekwoon said monotonously.

Hakyeon who are still busy crying just stares confusingly at the taller.

Taekwoon who just finished putting on his shoes, sigh before he reach for Hakyeon’s sneakers and help putting it on.

Hakyeon was then drag to the park in front of their apartment. They walked there silently. Hakyeon’s left hand was safely tug in Takewoon’s warm hand.

They settled down at one of the benches.

“what are you doing?” Hakyeon finally break the ice.

Takewoon turns to face Hakyeon. “you asked me to get out”

“yes I did. So what are we doing here?” Hakyeon wiped his left over tears as he asked.

“get out of the house” state Taekwoon.

“I asked YOU to get out. Why did bring me here?”

“I thought you said takes what’s mine and get out!” Taekwoon stares straight into Hakyeon’s confused-puffy eyes.

“and last time I check you are mine” he added.

“W..what..”Hakyeon was cut off with Taekwoon’s soft lips on his.

 

 

 

 

A/N: yeap its a double update. just because. *^,^*