NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Hakyeon was deep asleep on the sofa when Leo got home. Leo smile upon seeing his lover. He felt a bit guilty for making him wait that long. His flight supposed to come in 2 hours earlier but was delayed due to storm. He asks Hakyeon not to pick him up and just stay home.

He settles his luggage at a corner of the house. He takes off his scarf as he walks towards the sleeping beauty across the hall. He missed Hakyeon so damn much. Leo knelt before sleeping Hakyeon and places a kiss on his forehead which without fails covers with his thick black locks.

Like a sleeping beauty he is, Hakyeon awake from his sleep.

“You’re home?” Hakyeon mumbled half asleep.

“No” Leo teased receiving a pout from Hakyeon who was now awake but still lying. Leo smile upon seeing that.

“I missed you a lot” Hakyeon said. Leo nodded.

“Me too” he said with his airy voice.

“Then kiss me already” the diva demand. Leo chuckle as he hovers over Hakyeon’s slightly smaller builts. The later circle his arm around Leo’s neck pulling him closer.

 Leo kisses tips of Hakyeon nose.

“I miss you” he whispers. Hakyeon’s heart swells as he hears those words. Even after years of dating Leo, he still gets that chills. Leo has this kind of effect on him.

Leo places a small peck on his lips before placing it again a little longer. Their lips move in sync. It just a small sweet kiss on the lips no tongue involve. Hakyeon pulls him closer. It’s been a month so he needs more Leo, he wants more Leo to make it up for that one month. So does Leo.

“God I freaking love you” Leo groan as they break the kiss. Hakyeon let a small laugh. His heart flutters the butterflies in his stomach do a backflip.