NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Taekwoon takes one whole week to realise he can’t really function without Hakyeon.  He has no appetites to eat at work also when he went home there’s no Hakyeon waiting for him with delicious home cook meal. He can’t really sleep at night as he has no one to cuddle. He has tried the pillow but it is too cold and the bed feels weirdly larger. No one prepares his clothes in the morning for work he ended up looking quite out of place. Then his heart feels so heavy yet so empty like someone has make a big hole in it. Everything is a mess.

He felt so stupid for putting an end to their relationship. He felt so stupid for pushing Hakyeon away from his life. He loves him so much that he can’t think rationally that day. He throw words without thinking how much it hurts the only person he loves dearly which lead to break up.  He should have held a bit more of his jealousy. He should have let Hakyeon speak and explain himself first but no he let the anger and jealousy blinded him. He regrets that big time.

Taekwoon now looks super messed up. Unshaved bears, dark circle, he lost few pounds that week. Overall he looks like he was the one who being dumped. He decided he can’t take it anymore he have to get Hakyeon back. He gathers all his left over strength to droves his car to Jaehwan’s place. Hakyeon was there as Jaehwan told him.

As he arrived, he presses the door bells for few times before Jaehwan greet him and invite him in.

“have come to your sense now hyung?” Jaehwan says sarcastically. He gives the older guy quite a lesson as soon as he knows what Taekwoon has done to his other hyung. And by lesson means a punch on his face for being stupid.

“Where’s Hakyeon” Jaehwan doesn’t have to answers that as Hakyeon just walkout of his room to get some water but froze as he seen his ex-boyfriends.

Leo quickly marched towards Hakyeon but the later moves away into his room again. Taekwoon manages to stop him before he could shut the door.

“ok I’ll leave you two alone then” Jaehwan says grabbing his things and went out somewhere else.

“Hakyeon I’m sorry” Taekwoon pleaded. Hakyeon looks way messier than he is and the said person is now wiping his tears . Taekwoon try to move closer but Hakyeon move away from him. Taekwoon shut and lock the door behind him he won’t let Hakyeon slip away again.

“I’m sorry. I’ve been so stupid” now Taekwoon also have his tears wetting down his cheeks.

Hakyeon still keeping the distanceaway from Taekwoon. He cries harder. He misses Taekwoon so much he was hurt. His pride keeping him from throwing himself into the later’s arm. “don’t come anywhere closer.”

“Hakyeon please~” Taekwoon plead again.

“You’ve left me remember?! You said I’ve cheated on you! Now go!” Hakyeon screams weakly. Takewoon walk closer towards crying Hakyeon closing the distance.

“No! go away!” Few weak punches were thrown as he grabs the shorter males into his embraced. He hugs Hakyeon thightly. He holds him close until the later stop hitting him and cry harder into his chest.

“I’m sorry. I’ve been so stupid. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”  Taekwoon says as he buries his face in Hayeon’s hair. Hakyeon was shaking so hard in his arm.

“I’ve never cheat on you” Hakyeon sob.

“I know. I was so stupid” Leo reply hugging Hakyeon even tighter. The guilt’s for ever accusing Hakyeon being unfaithful to him was eating him.

“How could you say that? I’ve love only you. My whole live I only love you.” He cries weakly. He has no strength left to fight. This one week is pure tortured for Hakyeon.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean that. I’m just being an for saying that. Forgive me baby” Taekwoon showered Hakyeon’s head with kisses. Hakyeon weakly circled his hand around Taekwoon’s waist.

Taekwoon pulls away a little. He tilt Hakyeon’s chin so he could look at him in the eyes.  Both of their eyes are bloodshot and swollen for too much crying. Taekwoon wipe the running tears on Hakyeon cheek.

“Hakyeon please be mine again. I was so miserable without you I can’t eat or sleep or did anything right” Taekwoon beg and beg again. Hakyeon uttered a small “you should” but Taekwoon manage to catch that.

“yeah I should and I can’t go another day without you so please.” Both hand on Hakyeon cheek as he kisses Hakyeon’s face here and there.

 “can I take you home?” Taekwoon said looking into Hakyeon’s eye lovingly. Hakyeon nod slightly eyes fix on Taekwoon’s eyes.

Taekwoon left a relief sigh before kiss Hakyeon on his lips softly but passionately. He pulled Hakyeon impossibly closer towards him. Hakyeon just let him and hope it wasn’t a dream. They kissed deeply hoping the other could feel their burning love for each other. 

“I’ll die if you leave me again” Hakyeon said gasping for air after they break the kiss.

“never again” Taekwoon whisper with his forehead attached to Hakyeon’s. Hakyeon still cannot stop his tears and Taekwoon without fail wipe away every new drop of tears on Hakyeon’s cheek.

“stupid!” Hakyeon said.

“I know I’m sorry I love you” Taekwoon place another deep kiss on Hakyeon swollen lips.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE

THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBS AND UPVOTES AND COMMENT AND SILENCE READER

All of you always make my day ❤❤❤❤

Not quite fluff for this chapter but here it is

And I’m off for mid-sem break for a week in few hours

I’ve been away from home for 2 month already and very excited to go home

So yeah!!