Movie Date

A super short Neo drabbles collection

“Let’s go watch Conjuring 2!” Hakyeon said as they settle down on their sofa after lunch.

“That ghost movie?” Taekwoon asked a bit surprised of his boyfriend’s movie choice.

“You’re really inviting me to watch a horror movie?” He asked again now facing his Hakyeon.

“Do you even know it’s a horror movie that have ghost in it?” Taekwoon asked just to be sure that he heard his scaredy-cat boyfriend correctly.  

“Yeap! I’m so much aware of it.” The shorter one answered with a grin plastered on his face.

“Who are you? Where’s Hakyeon?” Taekwoon was shaking Hakyeon’s shoulders.

“What have you done to my boyfriend?” He asked half joking half serious.

“Taekwoon stop…lets watch it please~” Hakyeon pout cute-ly.

“Why? I mean there’s ghost in the movie and you scared of it? Taekwoon sounds a bit dramatic. He got that from his boyfriend.

 “I mean I don’t know I read the movie review and all of my friends said it super scary. So I just kinda curious.” Hakyeon cuddle Taekwoon’s arm while pouting cutely at the male.

Taekwoon sigh “I don’t know. I have no problem watching, but you, I’m not sure” he pauses “will you be ok”

“I’ll get ready” Hakyeon already jump out into their share room to get ready. Taekwoon was left confused.

…………………………………..

“I still don’t think this is a good idea but duhh…” Taekwoon was literally dragged by Hakyeon into the movie hall after getting their popcorns and drinks.

“Oh great the movie just started.”

“Taekwoon~ protect me!” Hakyeon request which sounds more like an order. Taekwoon who just about to shove fistful of popcorn into his mouth, gladly offered his left arm.

So the movie began.

Five minutes into the movie, Hakyeon’s watching while holding the popcorn right in front of his face. The screen was totally blocked which had Taekwoon smiling at his boyfriend cuteness.

“How do you even watch the movie like that?”

“I’ll just read the subtitles” Hakyeon answered timidly.

“Put it down, it’s still early for the ghost to come out now” Taewoon said grabbing the popcorn away.

“I’ll trust you”

Right when Hakyeon thought Taekwoon was right, they were ambushed with the ghost of a nun they called it Valak.

Hakyeon cried his heart out upon surprised. He hides his face in Taekwoon’s arm while holding to it tightly.

Taekwoon who jump a little at the scene chuckled at his lover. He was then beaten by the letter who cried “You lied!” repeatedly.

They went like this through the whole movie. Taekwoon would like to admit that it’s quite amusing watching scary movie with Hakyeon. He enjoyed watching it with Hakyeon clinging on him. He feels like he is Hakyeon ultimate saviour.  Not the beating part though.

…………………………………………..

“Wow that was intense!” Taekwoon said as they walked out of the movie hall. Hakyeon was tightly clinging onto his arm.

Hakyeon was totally worn out with all the screaming and jumping while watching the movie. That was the first horror movie that he watched in cinema. He swear that’ll be the last one too. The ghost’s face keep on flashing in his mind. He totally going to get a nightmare tonight.

On contrary, Taekwoon walk beside him with a huge smile on his face. He have no intention to calm his boyfriend. At least not now.

“I’m hungry lets have some subway before we went home.” Taekwoon suggest. Hakyeon still in daze state still haven’t uttered a single word since the walk out of the movie hall.

“Hakyeon do you want some?” He asked which was answered by a refusing gesture by the later. He finished his sandwich and bought another one for Hakyeon for later.

 

 

“You know what? I actually thinking of letting you watch scary movie if it meant that I could cuddle you all day like this” Yeap. Taekwoon is a cuddle monster he’s just not a fans of PDA. In public, Hakyeon is the one who do the touching, but when there’re only two of them Taekwoon automatically change into Koala Bear.

 

“Please don’t, I’ll let you cuddle me to death. I don’t think I can watch another scary movie. I’m totally drained.” Hakyeon pulled himself closer into Taekwoon’s arm.

Taekwoon chuckles “why don’t I do this earlier?” he Hakyeon’s hair.

“Jerks”

“Aww~ love you too baby”

“Woonie~”

“Hmm?”

“Do you mind if you spoon me?”

“Why”

“I feel vulnerable with my back exposed. Though your chest is heavenly comfy but can I?”

“You really scared are you”

“Hmm”

“Aww~ it’s okay I’ll be here to protect you” He placed a soft kiss on top of Hakyeon’s head.

 

 

Author’s Note:

I found this in my draft dumpster. This was written around Conjuring 2 just come out.

I haven’t edit it since and I just post it just the way it is.

 

BTW It’s been century since I last update thanks for reading and till my next update.

N-nyeong~