NEO P2

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Sequel!!!!

 

Hakyeon wanted to go to his class after he was treated but his legs still hurt a lot and it is impossible for him to walk on his own. So there he is resting on the bed with his bandaged leg. Leo too chooses to stay he leaned at the wall near the window.

“thank you” Hakyeon said shyly glanced at the tall male.

Leo just shrugd. Both of his hand tucked in both side of his pocket. He throws his view outside the window.

“don’t you have class to attend?” Hakyeon ask.

Leo turned and looked at him and walked to sit at the edge of Hakyeon’s bed. “don’t feel like going”.

Hakyeon nodded. “Taekwoon right?” Hakyeon ask the most obvious question that he already know the answer. Well in his defence he don’t want to sound like a stalker.

“hmm..” Leo hummed while nodding. “I prefer Leo tho”

“why? Taekwoon is a nice name too.” Hakyeon suddenly blushed as their eyes met for a moment before Hakyeon looked away. It feels like he was talking to Medusa the lady with snake hair. It’s like if he looked directly into Leo’s eyes he will turned into stone. And those few time their eyes met Hakyeon literally feels like turning into one.

“You can call me that if you want” Leo coldly answered. He was now openly eye-ing the blushing boy in front of him. It’s fun to see the other boy fidgeting under his stares.

If all of this time Hakyeon wished Leo would noticed him and look at him by the end of the field. Now he wished that he never wished for that. He feels so despite of his three layer unform that never leave his skin. Leo’s stares just feels like he was striping him.

“well.. I.. I’m..”

“Hakyeon” Leo cut him off. “Ravi mention you few times.. also its quite hard to not knowing your name when all teachers adores you a lot.” He said.

“oh!” Hakyeon formed a shy smile while trying hard not to squeal loudly knowing his crush already know his name. He already does triple backflip in his mind.  

“cute” Leo ruffle Hakyeon’s hair before he stand up and scribble something on a piece of paper then handed it to Hakyeon.

“I gotta go. This is my number I can drop you home if you got no one to do so” Hakyeon reachd for the piece of paper.

“It’s okay I can”

“don’t go home alone you’re injured you need help.” Again Leo cut him off.

“no of course not. Ravi could drop me off. Thanks for worrying.” Hakyeon said holding on his little bit of sanity left. Leo is being too charming and protective and charming and perfect and again charming.

“okay” Leo said sounded a bit disappointed “just call me if he was not available. Bye.” Leo said walking out of the room.

“yeah I will. Thanks” Hakyeon doesn’t realized how tensed he was until Leo disappeared from his view. He let off a heavy sight. Then everything flashed back in his mind. He buried his face in both of his palms and let out the most girlish squeals a man could ever utter. Suddenly his day turned bright as bright as sunny day could be.

He lay down on his back holding the piece of paper up adoring the digits on it. He still can’t believe he get his crush number directly from him. Jung Taekwoon gives his own number directly to Cha Hakyeon without being asked. He must save a life in his past life for being this lucky he thought. He spent the next hour giggling and being the typical teenagers in love.

He half relieved and half regrets when Ravi gladly offered to drop him home that evening. As much as he wanted to give Leo a call, he don’t think he could handle another 15 minutes alone with his crush on the same day. His heart needed a little break.

………………………………………………………………

It’s almost three days since the beautiful encounters. Hakyeon would be lying if he said he never had the urge to call or text Leo since he gets his number. Well he did send a text on that day to the later saying Ravi would take him home and was replied with simple okay. After that, no more texting.

Hakyeon was reading a Judith Kelman’s book in his own bedroom when he received a text but choose to ignore it. It’s usually spams text. After he finished his book he fished for his phone on the nightstand. Then he realise it was Leo. Suddenly he felt the rushed and panic for not replying earlier. ‘sleeping?’ was the text Leo send him about an hour ago.

Hakyeon’s fingers quickly run to write the reply. ‘I was reading didn’t notice your text till now’

Leo reply back to him almost immediately ‘oh thought you sleep already. Was it good?’

‘yeah it is’ Hakyeon was smiling ear to ear.

Hakyeon ask why Leo text him after three day and Leo just reply that he read somewhere about the 'three day rules' which Hakyeon find super cute and hillarious. But when Leo asked him why didn't Hakyeon text him first Hakyeon just reply with the blushing emoticon and Leo replyback with simple 'cute'

 They continue exchanging texts till very late. Talking about simple nothing.

 


 

A/N:here's the sequel you people being asking for

i know it's not quite finish and this might ended as chaptered fics which i'm really bad at. but i sincerely hope that all of you like this

thanks for new subs and the comment are always made my day million times better.