NEO

A super short Neo drabbles collection

Being single for more than 20 years of living Hakyeon grew tired of being teased as a forever alone. He actually have no issue of not having any romantic bond with anybody. 

It is not that he is not attracted to anybody, he just don’t know how to flirt at the first place. He is in his second year of college and most of his friend have their own partner so he experience numerous third-wheeling experience which is very unpleasant for him and his friends. That’s why he rather spend his weekend doing things alone.

He’d go watch movie alone. Drink some green tea frappe with some cinnamon rolls alone. Window shopping or simply stay at his campus alone. For him it is not weird at all. He used to care about people judging him doing things alone but it was long forgotten.

That weekend he decide to spend in Library writing some report which is due not any sooner. His friend Ravi and the others invited his to go out with them but Hakyeon refuse as he know that letter he will be stuck between two couple being the odd one out.

He sit at the far corner of the library with books sprawled open on his table. He was so immersed in his work when someone suddenly sit at his table right in front of him.

“It nearer to that shelf. Most of the books I need is there” said the stranger while pointing the shelf on their rights when Hakyeon stares at him with shock expression.

“Oh!” was the only reply from Hakyeon before he continue drowning his face in his book. He try to regain his focus but he obviously can’t. He keep on reading the same line for few times already but still don’t get the meaning.

He was so distracted by the guy who sit in front of him. Not that he read loudly or physically disturbing Hakyeon at the moment but that unknown nugu smells so good. He looks pretty decent too.

Yep! He secretly ogling that stranger behind his book and Hakyeon think he’s doing quite well. He will pretend to reach for his books to look for something when he try to reach the one nearer that guy side “do you have extra paper with you?” he asked, Hakyeon jolt down on his sit with book almost slipping from his hand.

“Are you okay?” he ask seeing Hakyeon’s reaction. Hakyeon then realise that that stranger also have a sweet-airy voice.

“O..oh y yes! Im good. Here” he hand out a piece of a4 paper.

 

[TIMESKIPBECAUSEICANMUAHAHAHAHAHAH]\

It’s been a week after that incident (?). Hakyeon almost forgotten about that particular stranger when Minhyuk invite him to one of his friend party. Hakyeon used to have a slight crush on Minhyuk when he first enter college life. But as soon as he learn that Minhyuk has already seeing Hyunsik since like forever, he get rid of the feeling.

So he went to the party together with Wonshik and his idiot boyfriend, Jaehwan. They were bickering non-stop in the car. Wonshik makes no move to stop them because there is no point of doing so. He only will get into more trouble if he tries to side with any of them. So he just invisibly drove the car.

“Whatever, you still looks like a total flirt.” Jaehwan sass the elder.

Hakyeon just wore a tight fitting buttons up black shirt pairs with super tight skinny hugging his super fine back side which is not what Cha Hakyeon will usually put on. And oh! His hair is styled up. His mighty forehead is bare to the world to feast on. Damn he is hot.

“All this while you are the one who asked me to meet someone. Now that I’m trying to flirt around you can’t stop ing about it.”

“I do asked you to meet someone but right now you look like those who desperate to get laid.”

“I AM NOT!”

“YES YOU ARE”

“AM NOT!”

“Oh shut up both of you. We’re here” Wonshik snap he just finished parking.

“Damn you’re hot!” Jaehwan state matter of factly. He fixed the Hakyeon shirt as they both get out of the car.

“Thank you” Hakyeon smirk.

“I you don’t get a boyfriend after tonight, there is something wrong with the universe.” Jaehwan said as they walked in to the party. Wonshik just laugh agreeing with his boyfriend.

“Shut up”

 

 

“Hey you guys are here” Hyunshik cheerily as the walk in to the club. There a lot of people there and Hakyeon recognise as from his college.

“We gonna go straight to the dance floor” Wonshik said grabbing Jaehwan with him.

“Okay. Hyung you look smocking hot.”

“Thank you. You look good too”

“Come let’s get some drink. Minhyuk already at the bar.”

As Hakyeon walk to the bar he could feel the stares he’s getting. He began to feel a bit uncomfortable with it. He start to think that he overdress. He a bit insecure. But since he was with Hyunshik he just let that pass.

He smile as soon as he see familiar faces Hongbin and Hyuk already finished their drinks and on their way to the dance floor. Minhyuk was talking to one of his friend who Hakyeon could only see his back.

“Oh Hakyeon wow!” Minhyuk said before he continue “come here I’d like you to meet my friend here, Leo” Leo put down his drink before turn around towards Hakyeon.

Hakyeon was so surprise to see that Leo is the stranger he met in the library. He is still look incredibly handsome well maybe a bit hotter.

Leo look so surprise he can’t stop staring at Hakyeon. So did Hakyeon.

“Hey y..you look different” Leo said loud enough for Hakyeon to hear.

“you remember me.” Hakyeon blushed at that statement. Thank god the light is kinda wild.

“yeah we met at the library before. You seriously look different”

“we both are gonna leave you two here flirting with each other. And oh! Leo can’t stop asking me about you and its killing me. Hope you two work out.” Minhyu wink as he grab Hyunshik with him away from the blushing two.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: im thinking of a different ending to this but it come to this. Maybe I will or will not write what happen next we’ll see later on.

I might not be able to update any sooner because I have 2 test tomorrow 11 assignment to be submitted by these two weeks and the only thing that I anticipate is I have two dinner to attend.

Just pray that I survive this two weeks so that you guys could get more of these failed angst fluff and stuff ;D

Lastly thank you for the subs and comment and the upvote. I am more motivated to write when I see new subs comment and upvote in my notifications.

AND!

 

 

 

MAY YOUR MONDAY BE WORSE THAN MINE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!