Three Kwon Generation

Let it go

Thanksgiving post for you dear readers.Enjoy!

 

 

"Oh.... you're radiating," TOP commented when Jiyong entered the studio.
"Inlove." Seungri teased.
"Ya Kwon Jiyong!" TOP shouted. "Please tell me it's Eunji."
"It's Eunji." Jiyong casually answered and smiled.
"Seriously?!" Taeyang jumped out from the couch. "You found her?"
Jiyong glared at Seungri. "He knew all along and never told me."
"Noona begged me not to say a word." Seungri defended himself.
"You're more loyal to Eunji huh," Jiyong commented.
"Well, I love you hyung but I love noona more and the..."
"So where is she?" TOP in.
"She was in Dubai but she's back in Seoul." Jiyong answered.
"Dubai?" Taeyang and Daesung chorused and glared at the maknae.
"What? Noona begged." Seungri pouted.
"So... what's the score?" TOP turned to Jiyong.
"I was with her these past 3 days. I'll be staying there from now on," Jiyong whistled to his chair
"So did the ..." Jiyong covered the maknae's mouth.
"Shut up. Okay, as usual, we'll do live streaming for the release." Jiyong changed the topic.
"That's the plan," Taeyang add in.
"Ah.... clear up your schedule on the 18th. I'm throwing a party at Dolce Vita. You can bring your girlfriend." Jiyong said. "Seungri, we need to talk." The two left the studio
"I am betting Jiyong's going to announce he's marrying Eunji." Dae sung said.
"I am betting he will announced they just got married or they are getting married on that day."
"Jiyong's not that random." Taeyang shook his head. "It's probably just a welcome back party for Eunji."
"Whatever. I am happy that Eunji's back." Daesung said.

"Babe," Eunji turned to Jiyong. She's  still kind of worried. They're  on their way to Jiyong's  parent's  house.
"Babe, they'll  like you. I guarantee  that. Especially  once they sees their  grandchildren. " Jiyong  assured her.
Eunji turned to the kids at the back. They fell asleep after few minutes on the road.  "This is our first time together on the road."
"Jiyong smiled. "Tell me, do they like being in the car?"
"Seungri took them in car house in Dubai. They loved it.  But yeah, they always fell asleep if they are in the car. Jin Ae is interested with cars though. As you've  noticed,  they have few  toys at home. And I stand on it. Don't  buy them toys and toys. Seungri already knew it. Buy them books instead. I really like them to be fluent in English."
"But babe, it's  hard to communi..."
Eunji  cut him. "Korean will always be their first language. You understand  better how important English to them."
"I do but..."
"Babe, look at me. Our parents  forced us to study english to the point that I want to puke because I have to read and write english essays. My parents are not fluent in english. I think they even learned from us. But we spoke korean at home."
Jiyong  relased a deep breath.  "Mom will faint," he changed the topic.
"Babe..."
"I'm  kidding. She'll  be surprise. She might beat me for keeping it secret."
Eunji  forced a smile.
"I told you, mom's  excited." Jiyong's  parent were already at the the drive way waiting for them.  He shifted to park and got out of the car. "Mom!" He waved.
His mom was peeking inside the van. She was curious that his son came home driving a van instead of his luxury cars.
Jiyong opened the passenger door and held out his hand to Eunji.  Eunji took his hand.
Jiyong's  mom's  walked closer to them. "Miss Jung Eunji? " She was beyond shocked.
Eunji looked at his mom and then to Jiyong.
"I told them about us and well.... I have to. I don't  have a choice." Jiyong explained.
"Omo! It's Miss Jung." His mom started squealing.
"Son, you're  driving a van?" His dad pointed the van. "Did you came with your friends?"
"Ah.... " Jiyong  was grinning.
Eunji turned red and worried.
Jiyong  opened the van. "Muffins, "
Joon Ae just woke up first. "Daddy?"
"Mommy...." Yeon Ae called out.
"Sweetheart,"Eunji unbuckled Jin Ae while Jiyong does Yeon Ae.
"Oma," Jiyong said softly.
Both his parents were looking at them with open jaw.
Yeon Ae and Jin Ae got off the van while Eunji helped Joon Ae off with his seatbelt.
"Son." Jiyong's  father could only say.
"Mom, dad," Jiyong  paused and looked at the kids and to Eunji. "My babies. Our babies. Your grand children."
"Son, are you.... really.. are.." His mother started to cry. "Aigoooo...my poor my child" she was hugging Eunji.
The three kids were just looking at the adults.
"Daddy?" Joon Ae  pulled his father's  hand.
"Let's  go  inside," his father went ahead.
"Aigoo, come on my child. Let's  go in and hear from you." His mother was looking at Eunji. "Aigoo, these little kids.  Let's  go in. They must be tired."
Jiyong's  mother didn't  let go of Eunji's  hand until they entered the living room.
"Darlings, we are paying our respect  to daddy's  mommy and daddy. Bow to grandpa and grandma." Eunji position herself and bowed.
The three kids followed their parents and bowed to elders.
"Aigoooo... well mannered  kids. Miss Jung you've  done great. I'm  so sorry that you had to suffer."
"No auntie....I... "
"Babe, she's my mom. call her mom." Jiyong looked at Eunji.
Jiyong’s  mom took Eunji's  both hands. "Thank you. Thank you for having Jiyong’s  kids and staying with him. Thank you."
"Oma...."Jiyong whined.
"Kwon Jiyong! You better treat my grandchildren's mom  nicely."
"Or else?" Jiyong knows her mom's  threatening right away.
"or else you won't  be able to step in this house again." Her mom's  word was firm."Aigoo, this child." Jiyong's mom didn't stop from taking special care on Eunji. "You must have suffered a lot. I'm sorry my son put you in so much trouble and difficulty."
Eunji felt so guilty how Jiyong's mom was treating her. She was crying since Jiyong introduced her and the kids.
"My child, no matter how much you love my son, you shouldn't have hid it. It's been hard for you."
Eunji bowed. "I'm sorry."
A loud bang  disrupted the drama.
"where the hell is my idiotic brother!" it was a loud voice coming from the door. "Kwon Jiyong!"
"Dami!" her father stopped her. "You don't have to shout."
Dami froze. Her eyes widened. "Omo! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She knelt and slide with her knees towards the 3 kids sitting on the floor. "Omo! Jiyong!" she turned to her mother... Oh.. Uh... You must be Jung Eunji." She bowed while still on her knees.
Eunji bowed.
Dami got up and offered a hand shake. "Finally, I met the girl who can make the Dragon cry," she grinned.
Eunji smiled shyly.
"Omo! They are just so cute!" Dami squealed and faced the triplets once again. "Oma! Look at them! They are so adorable! Omo! Little Jiyongs. what's your names?" she asked the kids.
"Uhmmm noona. They speak English. They have yet to learn Korean." Jiyong said.
Dami looked at Eunji.
"I'm sorry. They will adapt to Korean easily. I just think it's better to teach them english as early." Eunji answered. Eunji moved near her children. "This is auntie Dami. Introduce yourself."
"Auntie Dami? Like Auntie Ha Eun?" Jin Ae looked at her mother.
"Yes sweetheart."
"Omo! They're so smart."
"That's from the dad," Jiyong boasted.
Dami snorted. "Excuse yourself." she raised brows and turned to the triplets. "Tell me your names."
"Jin Ae."
"Yeon Ae."
"Joon Ae."
 They bowed  to Dami.
"Aigoo! You raised them well." Dami smiled to Eunji. "Ah... if ever my brother will nag you or annoy you, pester you for hiding your children call me and I'll beat him up."
"Noona. That's cruel."
"You may be Gdragon but I am still your noona." Dami made a face to her brother and then turned to Eunji. "He's still afraid of me. Just call me"
Eunji smiled.
"How long will you be staying? Oh my gosh! I want to know all the details." Dami was still  squealing over the triplets
"Noona, please don't pick favorites." Jiyong warned his sister.
Dami sighed. "I won't. They all took my heart. So do they eat adult food? Oma... Can we eat dinner now? Omo! I want to feed them."
"Noona, They can eat by themselves." Jiyong said.
"Huh?" Dami was surprised. "really? Oh well, there are 3 of them. They have to learn."

"here," Jiyong's mother put some meat on Eunji's bowl." You need to eat more. You're skinny."
Eunji wanted to cry.
"Eunji-ah, how about living with us. It will be easier to take care of the kids."
"Mom, my wife will never agree with that. I asked her if she can quit her job but..."
"Wife?: His mom cut her. "Have you no shame? Marry her first before calling her your wife." His mom rolled her eyes.
"Mom, she's my children's mother. That makes her my wife."
"I said, marry her first." his mom glared at her.
"Babe, hear that?" Jiyong was grinning at the quiet Eunji. "I propose we get married  before we go for world tour."
Eunji was shocked. "Kwon Jiyong...." it was a soft cry.
"Why?" Jiyong started to worry.
"I propose in two weeks. I'm sure you  both don't want a big wedding. Families and close friends only. I'm sure we can make it in two weeks." his mom said.
Jiyong and Eunji looked at each other.
"Mom, ah... actually," Jiyong stammered. "Hmmmm... we planned to celebrate the kid's birthday here next week."
"Oh.... when's their birthday?" Dami became excited.
"18," Jiyong answered.
"Oh.... just like Jiyong?" Dami raised.
"Hmmm... I chose the day." Eunji answered.
Their father kept nodding. "Who are invited?"
"Families and close friends. Some guys from YG." Jiyong answered.
"Plans?" Dami asked.
"My wife already did," Jiyong turned to Eunji.
His mother shook her head. "You really need to get married as soon as possible."
"Mom can't stand me calling you my wife," Jiyong whispered to Eunji.
"I heard that," his mother rolled her eyes. "Son, you better work on your wedding."
Jiyong bowed.
"Dad, Jiyong, take a photo with the kids," Dami suggested.
"Oh...." Thier father was beaming. "Such a beautiful picture." He picked up Yeon Ae while Jiyong took the two boys on his lap. "Thank you very much Miss Eunji." he was near to tears.
"I'm sorry for hiding," Eunji bowed her head in apologgy.
"Aigooo...my child. We coulddn't thank you enough. Staying with our Jiyong and giving us these cuties...."
 

 

a/n: am running of plots and ideas. 😁😁😁😁😁. Still working on one or two chapters though.

For my subscriber, thank you for sticking with me. This is my longest, most subscribers and most read story. Thank you all!

Have a great week ahead and a wonderful thanksgiving.