Daddy Jiyong: day 01

Let it go

"You're  having a visitor early this morning?" Jiyong was looking at the door. Eunji was surprise as well whoever rang the bell. Few people knows where she live.

"Not my sister nor Chan Young. Go hide in the kitchen." Eunji pushed him to the kitchen and walked to check the door. It's  Seungri. ' what is he here for this early.' She murmured  and  opened the door.

"Good morning  noona!" His voice was loud and then hugged Eunji.

The kids heard him and ran to the door.

"Uncle Seungri'!!!!"

"Uncle Seungri? Seungri? " Jiyong walked out of the kitchen.

"Hyung?" Seungri was surprised  to see Jiyong.

"Hyung?" Jiyong was laser eye killing and was ready to smack the maknae. "Ya! Lee Seung Hyun!"

"Noona will explain. Now how are my little rascals?" Seungri stoop down to kiss the kids.

"Ya!" I told you stop calling my kids rascal!" She shouted.

"omo.. omo." Seungri hid himself behind the 3 kids. "Guys I think I have to go. Your mom and dad are screaming  at me. I'll  see you guys later." He ran to the door and disappeared right away.

"Babe, and why does Seungri knows that you had babies and I don't?"

"I told you before. Seungri will be the first to know."

"But I won't  have ran away..."

"Seungri saw us accidentally in Dubai. I have no choice." Eunji said in defense.

"So that's  why he'd  been frequenting in Dubai. That jerk."

"He'd  been there twice. And... mind your words. The kids are watching you." Eunji warned him.

" Sorry. He went there when the rumors  about me dating went online. See how that rascal is loyal to you.,"

"Mommy, uncle Seungri left?" Yeon Ae asked.

"Uncle has to go to work. He'll  come by again. Diaper change?" He turned to Jiyong. "Babe?"

Jiyong turned red. Eunji laughed. "Joon Ae-ah, come here. Daddy will change your diaper."

"babe... I.." Jiyong was hesitant.

"You have to learn. Do you think I knew everything when I had these pumpkins?"

"Sorry babe. Joon Ae," he motioned Joon Ae to come to him. Joon Ae and Jin Ae raced to him. "Oh my God! babe, how did you managed to do this?"

Eunji just smiled. She already finished changing Yeon Ae. "Jin Ae-ah, come here,"

Yeon Ae ran to her father instead and lied down getting ready for diaper change.

Eunji laughed. "sweetheart, you're already done. It's Joon Ae's turn."

"But mommy..." Yeon Ae pouted.

"Aigoo.... she loved you already." eunji looked at Jiyong. "Sweetheart, you're done already. Oppa need to change and daddy has to learn to change diaper. How about daddy give you bath later?"

"Yehey!!!" Yeon Ae jumped and hugged his dad. "daddy!" She hopped away to the play mat.

"Whooo....It must have been really hard for you." Jiyong faked wiping his forehead.

"When I found out that we're having triplets, the first thing that came to my mind was you not needing to work out." Eunji laughed. "Oh... I watched all the episode of the Song Il Gook's triplets in  the show return of superman while I was pregnant. My gosh! I was really scared watching. I was imagining myself on his shoes."

"You did great babe. I'm really proud of you. But babe, please.... don't leave them alone with me," Jiyong pulled a puppy face.

Eunji made a face. "You have to take care of them one of these days."

"That .... babe, how about you quit your job. I mean... We can't leave them in the daycare every day. I understand when you're alone but...babe, I'm here. I can provide for us."

Eunji sighed. Jiyong has a point but she loves her job. She doesn't know if she can live without working.

"Fine. Can you do part time or work at home?" Jiyong asked.

"Babe... I... "

"Please. Babe, you've been working hard. Let me make up. Please." Jiyong took Eunji's both hand and held them tightly.

"Daddy.. Daddy... " Yeon Ae pulled Jiyong to sit in the living room.  "Mommy... movie?"

Jiyong was looking at Eunji with his face full of question.

Eunji presses the play button .

"Daddy... movie..." Yeon Ae repeated.

Jiyong slightly  pinched Yeon Ae's nose. "That's  how you guys came to the world." He smiled naughtily  at Eunji. "You let them watch this?"

"It took me tons of courage to watch it alone when I was pregnant.  It wasn't easy at first but I managed to overcome it. The songs were their lullabyes. It's  their favorite. Yeon Ae said I am queen Elsa and she's  Anna. Jin Ae owned Krisof and Joon Ae olaf.

"My babies. I missed a lot hmmm..." Jiyong  can't  avoid the sarcasm. "How could they love this 5 year old movie"

"Hmmm.." Eunji elbowed Jiyong. "They took it after their father. Ahhhh... that reminds me. Why don't you bring your disney collections? I'm sure the kids will love it"

Jiyong jolt up. "Babe, those are collections.. I can't.."

Eunji shoulder shrugged. "They will be terrorizing those someday."

"If you didn't disappear..."

Eunji cut him. "If we are going to fight about hiding them, it will take us forever. Just be grateful..."

"I'm  sorry babe. I know you've  been through a lot. I can't  even imagine how you managed to make it with the kids."

"When my doctor told me it's triplets, I  cried. I got scared I was for a while in agony. I was close to calling and telling you the truth because I know I can't  handle 3 babies."

"Babe," Jiyong  started to tear up again but managed to held back. He doesn't  want his children to see him crying again.  "I'm  so proud of you. You've  done a lot. It's  just that I feel sorry and guilty."

"You'll  make up." Eunji remembered she have to call the office.  "Chan Young -ah, can you cover me today. The dragon found the lair."

"Lair? What do you... ahhhhh... seriously? Jung Eunji! Im so happy... and  don't  worry about your work. I'll  file leave for you."

"What? No. Just for today. I will..."

Chan Young cut her. "I'll  call you when you can come back  to work. You have a lot things to do and catch up with the dragon. Have agood time." Chan Young  hang up before Eunji will say something.

"So?" Jiyong was playing with Eunji's  fingers.

"He said he'll  file leave for me. He'd  been bugging me to meet you since day 1."

"Which you should have." Jiyong pouted.

"Im sorry. I have a lot in mind and I thought I wasn't  ready yet."

"It's all good. I'm not going to nag you about hiding. So how did you came  up with the names?" Jiyong watched the three children concentrated on the screen.

"It wasn't  easy. When the gender were determined I  went down to unnie and we spend weeks checking out names. Do you like their names?"

"As always of my love. You picked the perfect names.  Their second names were all love. Hmmm...I love it. Ah..babe, we're moving to a new house."

Eunji gaped at Jiyong. "We just moved in not even a month ago. What's wrong with this house. It's spacious."

"It's better to have yard for the kids to play."

Eunji turned to the kids seated on their chair beside the couch. She released a deep breath. She has to agree on that. They used to lived in an apartment in Dubai. They can only rn around at the park.

"You decided for our future for the past 3 years. Now it's my turn." Jiyong said with authoritative voice.

"hmmm." She can't argue with Jiyong at this point. With Jiyong's personality, she was grateful that he didn't start an argument and confronting her.

"Daddy," Joon Ae got up and climbed to Jiyong's lap.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

Joon Ae handed Jiyong a story book. Yeon Ae followed and handed another book. The kids were comfortable with their father like they've been living with him the whole time.

Jiyong turned to Eunji for rescue. "Jin Ae?"

"Jin Ae acts as the eldest. He gives in to his younger siblings. You  have to explain why you're reading Joon Ae's book first."

"Can we get korean books?"

"Daddy?" Yeon Ae pulled a puppy face.

"Omo.." Jiyong reacted.

Eunji snickered. "That's you."

They both laughed.

"Aren't you tired? You looked like you didn't sleep the whole night." Eunji looked worriedly at Jiyong.

"I didn't slept the whole night thinking of you guys. My mind was everywhere thinking of many things."

"I'm sorry babe," Eunji kissed. "I know it's been hard on you. I was so selfish only thinking of you. Thank you for not giving up on us. Thank you for holding to my words."

"Yes Mrs. Kwon Eunji. You need to be punished for that. I suffered a lot. Even when I wanted to see you. Hear your voice. I have no idea where to reach you. I missed you so much that I was nearly hospitalized."

Eunji smiled. "I Love you my kwon Jiyong."

"I love you Mrs. Kwon Eunji. Ah... I can't wait to tell the world about you guys,"

 

a/n: It's the dragon's month!!!