Job well done

Let it go

And because I am jut so happy! I got a silver award at work today! An update!

 

Eunji sat at the lighting staff area. As expected, her work tuned out beautiful.
The sounds which was made by the Adamson Energia System, a world-class sound system. It provided optimum live sounds to the audience. Eunji attended the technical seminar the year before and was able to make contacts with the people from Adamson itself.

She assisted with one project that used Adamson Energia System. She was blown with the sound system. when she mentioned to Jiyong about it,  he was interested. When she showed him the video of the project they did, Jiyong didn't hesitate.

"Pharell Williams loves the Adamson Energia System. He used it during his Dear girl UK..."

"We're using that," Jiyong cut her off. "I saw the concert and I the sounds were... great,"

"Alright. Done. About the lighting." Eunji continued.

The lighting was also different from their past concert. Eunji noted to make change on it. She suggested 106 laser beams. It's a  high-definition color laser lighting system. Eunji knew well companies who owns such beams. It's rare in Asia. The color laser can print out 25,600 colors and even when they are used with other colors, the brightness is not affected. The directing is made special, and this heighten the level of concentration of the fans. How did Eunji managed to have those? Connections. She directed and produced one that used 106 and that was the first in Asia. Now Bigbang's the second. Thanks to Eunji.

He even had argument with Jiyong regarding the stage.

"Uh, you're the light and sound director slash producer not the stage director," Jiyong corrected.

She laser glared him. "Do you want to hear my idea or what?"

"Go ahead."

Eunji went on explaining the pros of the stage and the proposition of the moving stage.

"Isn't moving stage  uhm... Japan's Johnny's trademark?"

Eunji looked at him. She didn't know Jiyong know about Johnny's. "Oh, ARASHI's famous moving stage and the such? Have you watched any of their performances? Don't worry, it's not patented."

"But we can get sued if.."

"They can't sue the brain of it," Eunji cut him. "And oh... your CEO was talking about the final in Seoul. I assume that there will be different line up. We'll meet up  before your final to draw up the set up,"

Jiyong looked at her in wide eyes. 'did I heard it right? brain?' Jiyong thought. He watched some of their performance and the production is no joke. Compared to theirs, they're way behind. And she's telling him, she's behind those? He read that it was the group member, Jun Matsumoto's work. But claiming as her work? He looked at her again but didn't say anything.

 

~~~~

Eunji asked the lighting technician beside her what time the concert finishes. He told her they'll be done in 30 minutes. Eunji do not want to get caught up with crowds and in the sub way. She left before the exit will be streaming of screaming fans. She plugged in her headphone and walked towards the subway. She downloaded all the Shinee's song. She have to admit the songs are catchy. They have different style from Bigbang.

"hey crybaby," she called Onew.

"noona!" Onew whined.

She laughed. She knew he hated  the word crybaby. "You busy?"

"Hmmm... not really. You have something in mind? Oh.. noona. I told my members that I know the famous Jung eunji. They won't believe me,"

"You're bragging that's why," Eunji said.

"I wasn't....Er... Uh.. I just told them I know you. Noona, wanna hang out with SHINee?"

"Uh... if you'll promise to drop me at my apartment afterwards. I'm outside. Where can we meet?"

"I'll text you. I'll ask my members" Onew said.

"Okay. Let me know."

As Onew said. The whole Shinee showed up. Introductions were made. Most of the boys were shy. Everyone became comfortable as the time progressed.

"Are you really a part of the 2020 olympic?" Min Ho asked.

"Uh..... yeah." Eunji answered with humbleness.

"Oh... by the way unnie," Onew set his glass down.

Four pair of eyes were staring at him.

"Unnie?" Key repeated. "Ya! Lee Jin Ki... don't..."

"he's not what you're thinking," Eunji cut him. "He just thinks it's cute," she laughed.

Onew rolled his eyes. "It is cute. Eunjinnie. As I was saying, weren't you working with Bigbang? Did you do their lighting effects?"

Eunji pursed her lips and nodded.

"Look!" Tae Min showed them his phone. "It's awesome. It's not much clips but hey, read the write up,"

"Noona, is there a possibility you can do our concert too?" Min Ho spoke up.

"Oh... thanks Min Ho for speaking up," Onew winked at Min Ho.

"Ah.... I decided not to do idols concert or anything idol related. I had enough of Bigbang," Eunji blurted. "I mean, it's tiring," she explained.

"We're simple. I know Bigbang's complicated," Onew said.

"Cry... uh...Maybe I can if the price is right," Eunji laughed.

"Ugh! petty. Can't you give us a right price? For old times sake," Onew pulled a puppy face.

Before Eunji could answer her phone rang. "One sec. I  have to get this," She got up and answered the phone. "Nice performance,"

"Where are you? We're going for an after concert party. You should be there," Jiyong asked.

"Uhm.. I'm meeting a client," she said as she glanced at the SHINee. It's a half lie. The SHINee asked her to do produce their concert so they're  potential client.

"oh.... I wish you could come to the party. Well, thank you very much. The response was overwhelming,"

"You did good."

"I won't hold you long. Good luck with your client," Jiyong hung up.

Eunji returned to her seat. "When's your concert? I have queued up projects and I might be returning to Japan soon,"

"Oh... for real noona?" Min Ho got up.

"Call me when you're set for your concert and your songs. We'll discuss about it and the price,"

"Eunjinnie, can we cut the price out of the discussion," Onew said.

"That depends. Oh... " Eunji panicked when she saw the time. It's past 12 and she has a meeting  early in the morning. "Cinderella. Got to go,"

"Seriously noona," Jong Hyun spoke for the first time. "who have curfews this time?"

"I've a meeting tomorrow morning." she got up. "It's nice meeting you all and well hope to see you again. Jinki-ah, you're supposed to drop me off."

"See you at the dorm, guys," Onew waved at .

Eunji thanked him and got off the car. She was tired but she has to finish a draft. She opened her laptop and but nothing's coming to his head. She leaned back and rested his head hoping an idea will just popped in. Instead a loud music emanating from the next door filled her head. She shoot up thinking she's hallucinating. It's for real. The music was coming from the next door. She ran to her purse and popped in a pill to . She closed her eyes trying to rest and clear her mind. She opened her eyes and saw the time. It's 1 am. Why are her neighbors playing music at 1 am? She wanted to scream. She grabbed her phone and keys and ran out. She was driving without any definite place to go. She just wants to get out from her apartment. Away from the music.