Accident happens

Let it go

Jiyong just parked when an ambulance drove away. "What's going on?" he asked the guard.

"Oh... Someone got into an accident." the guard answered.

"Oh.. okay." He whistled his way to his studio. Checking that none of has not came in yet, he went to check on Eunji. She wasn't on the room but her laptop was running. The coffee cup and water bottle shows that she's still working. He sat in front of the laptop and move the mouse. The laptop was on idle mode.

"Hyung!" Seungri was shouting as soon as he answered his phone.

"Ya! Lee Seung Hyun...When will you learn to..."

"Hyung! Eunji Noona..."

"What about Eunji? You're going to brag the.."

"Eunji noona had an accident in the building and she was being transported to the hospital." Seungri was shouting in between his rough breathing.

"Hospi.... Accident?" Jiyong jumped out of the chair. "Ya! Lee Seung Hyun.. Don't joke early in the morning...." he stopped. There was an ambulance pulling away when he came in. He hang up was running on the hall way and bumped to Taeyang.

"Oh Ji, did you hear about the accident earlier?" Taeyang asked.

"Eunji." He briefly answered and continued walking. Taeyang followed him. "Seungri just called. He's probably downstairs." On a cue. Seungri emerged from the elevator.

"Hyung! I just called the hospital. They said it was bad."

"B.. Bad? What do you mean?"

"I don't know. They said they don't have any contact of her family. Hyung, is the CEO here? His company might know his emergency contact number."

Jiyong remembered something. He scrolled his phone and hit call. "Oh Dr. Lee. It's Kwon Jiyong. Jung Eunji was taken to the hospital. I don't know the details yet."

"Jung Eunji? What... Did she.... I'm sorry I have to cancel this appointment." Jiyong heard her scrambling on the line. "Kwon Jiyong... What hospital did you say?"

"Medical center. They need family members to.." Jiyong  just heard a beep.

"Hyung.. who was that?"

"Eunji's doctor." Jiyong answered. "I'm going to see her."  Just then his phone rang.

It's the CEO. "Kwon Jiyong. Do you have something to do with what happened?" he was yelling that Jiyong had to withdraw the phone from his ear.

"Hyung... I just arrived and saw the ambulance leaving. I'm heading over there to chec.."

"Stay put in there." The CEO's voice was very firm. "Do not.. by any means do not step out of the building." he hang up.

"Aish!!" Jiyong scratched his head.

Seungri and Taeyang  were waiting for him to say something. He walked back to his studio instead with the two following him.

"Seungri, get an update on Eunji please," Jiyong dialed Dr. Lee but she wasn't answering. "Aishhh! Seriously."

"Oh.. have you heard?" Tablo and Haru came in to the studio. "Jung Eunji was in accident at the washroom."

"Hyung," Jiyong got up and faced Tablo.

"I think that was after she dropped by the dance studio. She asked for the washroom. Half an hour later there were paramedics all over."

"You saw her before the accident?" Jiyong asked.

"yeah.. she came and say hello to Haru." Tablo answered.

"Is she alright when she came in the dance studio?" Jiyong's got up and walked towards Tablo.

"She came and said hi to Haru and asked for direction of the washroom. Looks like she pulled an all nighter and fainted at the wash room." Tablo answered.

Jiyong shook his head. They both worked one time overnight. Eunji  worked was up more than 24 hours that time. She only passed out after drinking beer. It's not the reason. Jung Eunji's the person who can hold and work for more than 24 hours. He  knew that for sure. It has to be something. He ran to the CCTV control room. He's praying it wasn't Kiko's doing. "Draw me up from 8:00 onwards from dance studio 3." he ordered. The two person incharge worked fast as they know Jiyong's temper

"here."

Jiyong took over the chair. Eunji opened the door. It  looks like just a short greeting. She wave to haru and closed the door. She was running after closing the door.  Jiyong can't see anything unusual. He replayed the clip. Eunji's face was enthusiastic when she opened the door. He zoomed in her face when the door was opened. There's a horror in her face. He saw that before. "Hyung," he called Tablo. "Was Haru practicing or dancing or singing something when Eunji dropped by?"

"Uh yeah. We just arrived and Haru bugged me that she wanted to dance. Why?"

"What was the song Haru's was dancing to?"

"Uh... Frozen. Let it go. Why?"

"Thanks hyung," Jiyong didn't answer Tablo and hang up. His shoulder dropped. "What the is with Frozen???!!!!!" he screamed and kicked the wall. "Seung Hyun, did you get any updates from the hospital?" he nearly yelled at the maknae.

"Hyung, uh... " Seungri suddenly got scared. Jiyong gets mad all the time but this time his aura is different. It looks like he can kill someone with the look.

Taeyang eyed Seungri and signaled him to stay quiet. "Ji, she'll be fine. I'll get someone to check on her."

Seungri gazed from Taeyang and then to Jiyong. He's missing something. "Hyung?"

Taeyang released a deep breath.

The three waited restlessly for report from the hospital. Jiyong checked his watch. It's been 3 hours. There has to be some progress.

"Dr. Lee. I..."

"Oh Kwon Jiyong. Thank you for calling me."

"What's the progress?" he asked.

"I don't know yet. What exactly happened?"

"We don't know as well. I just arrived when I called you. They said they found her at the washroom." Jiyong answered.

"Ok. Thank you. I will try to call you once we have update."

Jiyong's face dropped.

"Hyung, how is she?" Seungri asked.

"They don't know yet." Jiyong tried to be calm.

"Ji, the CEO just arrived and ordered an emergency meeting." Taeyang said.

 

~~~~

"Oh..Kwon..Jiyong," Jung Ha Eun, Eunji sister, got up from the chair to greet the new visitor.

Kwon Jiyong bowed. "Hello. I'm Kwon Jiyong."

Ha Eun sighed. "It's nice to meet you. Have a  seat."

"Uh... How is she?"

It's been 2 days since the accident and the only update YG received was she survived the surgery. Her head hit the floor hard. She lost quite lot of blood. If she wasn't discovered earlier, she might have died of blood loss.  The surgery took an hour and she ended having a 12 stitches on her right temporal lobe. But she hasn't woke up yet.  It's medically induced. It is a temporary coma to protect the brain from swelling after the injury. The patient receives a controlled dose of an anesthetic, which causes lack of feeling or awareness.

Jiyong made a deep breath. "I forced her to work for us." He's near to crying. "It's my fault."

"It was an accident. No one's to blame."

"yeah.. but it could have been avoided if I didn't forced her to ..."

"I know my sister than anyone else. No matter how you force her if she says she don't want to, she's not going to do it. So stop blaming yourself. Oh... Auntie mentioned that you two have been dating. How long?"

"Uh... that...Uhm...We're not dating. " Jiyong blurted. Jung Ha Eun was looking at him intently and full of question. "She worked for us for a while and I encountered few times that she had panic attacks. She dropped her pill bottle in Canada. I saw Dr. Lee's name on it and decided to ask her but she didn't tell me anything so I told her that we're dating but it didn't help as well." Jiyong explained.

Jung Ha Eun just nodded. "Does she know you told our aunt about that?"

"She found out and she came to me so mad. I tried to explain but she won't listen."

"She will never. If she knew you're in wrong. You're always in wrong."

"Uhm... Her panic attack. What's causing it?" Jiyong was hesitant to ask.

"That..? She never told me about it. Only our aunt knows it and I just learned about it yesterday. So if she hid it from me, she will kill me if she will found out I told someone."

Jiyong's shoulder dropped.

"I'll leave you alone. I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back." Ha Eun said and gathered his coat and purse. "Doctor said, she might woke up today or tonight."

"Oh..." Jiyong just nodded.

Jung Ha Eun closed the door silently.

Jiyong sat on the chair beside the bed. He fixed his eyes on Eunji. She looks like she is just sleeping peacefully. Jiyong took her hand and brought it to her lips. "Jung Eunji, please wake up. I still have to have your forgiveness. It's always been my fault. I owe you a lot. Please wake up and let me make amends." He did not realize he was on his tears. "Eunji-ah, I'll do anything you'll ask me, just wake up." He wiped his tears with the back of his hand when he heard the door open. He turned to greet the person.

 

"Oh... G....G Dragon?" shocked was splattered all over Ha Neul's face. "You're G.. G.. Gdragon?"

Kwon Jiyong sized up the boy. 'maybe her brother.' he thought. Eunji never mentioned anything about her family and why should she? There's no reason for her to talk about her family. "I'm Gdragon. Yes. and you are?"

"Park Ha Neul." Ha Neul bowed.

"oh...You're visiting Eunji?"

"Oh." Ha Neul nodded. "I only have today to spare. uhmmm... You know Noona?"

"Ah... She worked for us for few projects." Jiyong answered smartly.

"Oh...How is she? Her sister said she's in coma. What happened?" the innocent Ha Neul asked.

"There was an accident and she hit her head on the floor. She'll be okay. The doctor said, she'll wake up soon."

Ha Neul breathed. "That's a relief to hear."

"Your sister?" Jiyong asked casually.

Ha Neul shook his head. "I just met her last week. She came to do some lighting effects for Christmas. She's super nice."

Jiyong nodded.

"uhm...Gdragon.. uh.." Ha Neul starts to stammer. "I... Uhm..."

"What is it?" Jiyong turned to Ha Neul.

"Uhm... Eunji noona.  Are you and Eunji noona uh..." Ha Neul can't speak out his mind.

"If you're going to ask if we're dating. No. But I'm trying to make her mine."

Ha Neul just nodded. "Eunji noona....She's nice. But you're dating someone aren't you?"

Jiyong looked at Ha Neul but did not comment anything. "I'm heading out so you can have time with Eunji."