cry for help

Let it go

Jiyong went for a smoke break and was checking his phone. 5 missed calls from Eunji? His brows met. There's no reason for Eunji to call him unless.... He pressed call. Eunji answered at the second ring. "What's up?"

"GD," Eunji sniffed.

Jiyong wondered what was going on. Eunji never called him GD. It's either Jiyong, jerkass,or Kwon but not his stage name. "Are you okay?" he asked and sensed that Eunji was crying. "I thought you said you're with a client?" he checked the time in his phone. "Where are you?" his tone panicked.

"In your apartment door," she sniffed.

"In my what?! ya! Eunji-ah.. what are you..." Jiyong started to panic. What is Eunji doing in his apartment building? "I'll call you in a bit," he hang up and went back inside to find Young Bae. "Bae, I got an emergency. I've to head out,"

"Emergency? What could be an emergency at this time," Taeyang was gauging if he was telling the truth. He saw a worried face. "What's going on Ji?"

"Just let everyone know, I'm gone. Talk to you later," he grabbed his jacket and head out to the parking lot and called Eunji. "I sent you the door passcode. Let yourself in. I'll be there in 10 minutes," he hangs up.

"One second here, Why am I running with just her call?" he mentally checked himself. "nah! I need her in our concert. That's it," he reasoned out.

He was home in less than 10 minutes. The lights were on but there was no sign of Eunji in the living room. "Eunji-ah. Jung Eunji!" He ran to his bedroom but no one's there. He heard the sound of water from the washroom. He breathed in relief. He knocked but no answer. "Eunji?" the incident weeks ago  suddenly popped up in his head. "!" He pushed the door open. There she is. Crouched on the floor and hugging her knees. The shower was running and so was the water tap in the sink. "Eunji?"

Eunji looked up. "Jiyong," her voice croaked.

"Goddamit!" Jiyong scooped her up and took her to his bed. He went back to the washroom and turned off the shower and the tap. "Ya! Jung Eunji! What the hell is going on? Why in my house?" Jiyong don't know what to say and how to react.

"I'm sorry for barging in. It's the only safe place I know," she said.

"Safe place?" Jiyong repeated. "what do you mean... Jung Eunji, are you? Is someone after you?"

Eunji shook her head.

"Then what is going on?"

"Can I stay here until morning?" she did not answer his question.

Jiyong turned his back and pulled his hair. He turned and face Eunji. "Fine stay here but you have to tell me what is going on," he sat on his computer chair.

Eunji nodded. "I can sleep in the couch."

"Take the bed. I won't ask any question for now." Jiyong opened his closet and took out and shirt. "Here they may be big but makes you comfortable."

Eunji smiled.

"Do you need anything else? There are newly washed towels and some facial wash in the  washroom. Make yourself home." Jiyong checked himself mentally. Did he just tell her to make herself home?  He shook his head and closed the bedroom door. It had been bothering him what's wrong with Jung Eunji. He wanted to grill her but what right he has. He shook off the idea and took off his shirt as he jumped to the couch.

"uh... Kwon.." Eunji was on the door.

Jiyong sat up.

Eunji braved herself to look at Jiyong. He's  upper body was . She swallowed hard. "Uh, do you have pain reliever?"

Jiyong pushed the blanket and it fell on the floor. He briskly walked towards Eunji. "Are you sick?" Eunji shook his head. "What do you need of pain reliever?" Jiyong saw the tiredness in her eyes. He knew the feeling of wanting to sleep but can't. "Do you have insomnia?" Eunji just stared at the floor. Jiyong walked to the washroom and came back with a bottle of medicine. He walked to the fridge and took a glass of water. "Here. It is prescribed but I cannot see no harm if you will take one. It's for my insomnia."  He gave her one pill. "If you're not comfortable we can split it to half."

"How long will this take effect? 6? 8? 10 hours?" Eunji asked.

"8 the most," Jiyong answered.

"I'll take the half. I hope it will work though." She said.

Jiyong laid the tablet on the table and used the knife trying to split it.

Eunji let out a smile. "You're that clueless to this world." Eunji took the tablet and used her fingers to split it. "Thanks." she popped the half to and downed it water.

"Oh... I didn't know you're that strong," Jiyong just commented.

"I think we should sleep. I am assuming you have activities tomorrow. How was the party by the way?" she asked as they walked out of the kitchen.

"It was on full swing until you called me,"

"I'm sorry," Eunji apologized. "Goodnight Kwon,"

 

Jiyong bolt up at the ringing of his phone. "Too early Bae," he lazily answered his phone.

"We're heading  to your apartment for breakfa...."

"No!" he shouted.  "You can't?" He ran to the bedroom and slowly opened the door.

"Huh?" Taeyang laughed. "Ah... you have company. That was your emergency last night huh. You never..."

"Bae. It was an emergency and hell you cannot come to my apartment now because I have another emergency," he hangs up. The bed was made. "Eunji-ah. Jung Eunji," he called out. The washroom door was open. No sign of Eunji. "Dammit! Did she sneak out while I was asleep?" he groaned and dropped on the bed. He dialed her number. It went straight to the voice mail box. His eyes dropped on a sticky note stuck in his computer monitor. 'Thanks' "just that? ugh! What kind of woman is she? I haven't asked her what....." his door bell was ringing. He walked out of the room and opened the door.

"ohhhh... the Kwon leader skipped half of the party..." Seungri teased.

"Shut up Maknae. I'm having a headache right now," Jiyong yelled at Seungri.

"Oh...Kwon leader woke up the wrong side of the bed," TOP teased further.

"Aish!" Jiyong plopped on the couch. "What with this so early? You should all be home nursing hangovers,"

"And so should you if you haven't sneaked out in the middle of the party," TOP walked in to the living room.

"CEO told us to promote in TV." Taeyang said seriously.

"So?" Jiyong raised his brows. "What's new with that?"

"Only in Inkigayo. After that we have to work on our Asia tour" Taeyang added. Jiyong just kept nodding. "CEO-nim asked about you last night. I told him you had an emergency. He didn't asked but he'll sure ask if it's women related. Just a heads up,"

"Thanks Bae. So that's all you have to say that's why you dropped by this early?" Jiyong was suspicious.

"We're hoping to catch the woman who made the Dragon ditched the after concert party," Daesung blurted out. True. it's the first time he left early. Usually they were the last to leave the party.

"Sorry to disappoint," he curled back in the couch.

"hyung," Seungri looked at him suspiciously.

"What again maknae?" Jiyong snapped at him.

Seungri kept turning his head.  He ran to the bedroom and opened the door. Jiyong who was surprised ran after the maknae grabbing him by the neck. "Daebak! Hyung never fix his bed after getting up. Hyung!!Seunghyun hyung!" he shouted and the 3 boys came crowding at the room.

"I swear maknae! You'll be dead in my hands," Jiyong released him.

"Ohhhh," Taeyang sat at the neatly made bed. "So....you did not sleep with her or this won't be this neat."

"And that explain why you're grumpy," Daesung concluded.

"Ah... shut up!" Jiyong covered his ears and left them.

"So Ji, I am curious," Taeyang sat beside him. "You slept in the couch and her in the bed? Hmmm... not so Kwon Jiyong."

"I need a rest before heading out to YG," Jiyong wanted them to leave.

"Alright. But I will find out who that girl is," Seungri faced Jiyong.

Jiyong showered as soon the four boys left. He had been calling Eunji for the past 10 minutes but she's not answering. "Ya! Stop ignoring me." he left a message in her voicemail.