Memory?????

Let it go

With out warning, Jiyong  held Eunji's head, tilted towards him and kissed her. Eunji tried to resist but Jiyong's  grip to her arms were strong. He deepened the kiss and let his tongue explored Eunji's. Eunji's  resistance loosen and Jiyong relaxed his hold on Eunji. Eunji started to respond the kiss as Jiyong gently continued kissing her. Jiyong's  right arms roamed around Eunji's  back. Eunji herself automatically wrapped her both arms around Jiyong's  neck.

Jiyong picked her up and carried her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He gently laid her to the bed.

Eunji's  eyes fluttered  open when Jiyong broke the kiss. She suddenly pushed Jiyong and sat up. "Sorry... I .. I got carried away." Eunji stammered

Jiyong  remained silent and just stared at the ceiling.

Eunji got off the bed when she didn't  heard anything from Jiyong but Jiyong pulled her back and enclosed her in her arms.

"Kwon... Uh....That was..."

"shhh... Let's  stay like this for a bit."

Eunji  didn't  dare to say anything. She made a mistake and was so embarrassed  and ashame of herself. She just let him hugged her.

'what the hell am I thinking?' her mind screamed.

"I'll call the boysto join us for dinner. Do you want to have it here? We can order out if you're  not comfortable." Jiyong  suggested.

"uh.. It's. .. I...it's  your call." Eunji was still red from the embarrassment.

"hey," Jiyong grinned. "You don't  have to be shy. It's. ."

"It's  not right." Eunji continued.

"Okay.. Okay...Do you want to go out for dinner?." Jiyong didn’t want to press about what just happened.

"Let's  just go out. I know you're  lazy to clean up afterwards. " Eunji answered. "Just make sure it's in private."

"okay. Hmmm... In an hour? Where do you want to go?"

Eunji  shrugged. "Surprise me?" she managed to smile.

"with that smile, I'm tempted to just go alone with you " Jiyong  teased.

Eunji didnt react with Jiyong's  tease.

"Okay.. Why don't  you get ready while I'll  call the boys. I'm  not sure if Seungri  and Daesung are in Seoul though."

Eunji just nodded."hmmm... where  are we going? I don't  want to be the center of attraction for being under dressed "

Jiyong made a low laugh. "casual is okay. It's  not a formal dinner. It's  a barbecue restaurant."

Eunji nodded and walked towards the bedroom. She picked a dark blue tops that reached mid legs and a skinny jeans. She applied a light make up as not to receive another comment from Jiyong  for being so plain. Jiyong wasn't in the living  room when she walked out from the bedroom. She the TV while waiting for Jiyong. The news was in about the entertainment world. Idols enlisting. Drama ratings. Idols dating who.

She turned it off when she heard the guestroom door opened.

"All set?" Jiyong was wearing a fitted tattered jeans with a white oversized shirt.

Eunji nodded.

"Seunghyun  hyung will meet us there in an hour. Sol said same thing. Daesung's not in town. Maknae will catch up. He has a shooting interview to finish. It’s still early. What do you say we'll  go for a drive first?

Eunji just shoulder shrugged. He just let Jiyong decide what to do before the dinner.

"If you don't  want to it's  fine. We can just hang out here for a while and go to the restaurant later."

"Let's  just go for a drive and have some fresh air. I'll  be cooped in the house soon for the project." Eunji said. "hmmm can I  drive? I missed driving,"

Jiyong  looked at her and sized her up. "I'll  drive out from the city and we'll  go around somewhere that's  not crowded. How's  that?"

"sure. " Eunji agreed. She knew that her doctor haven't  cleared her to drive yet but Jiyong is letting her drive.

"Let's  go."

Jiyong drove out to the city and to a rural area. He parked and got out of the driver's  seat. "babe?"

Eunji got of the passenger's  seat and switched with Jiyong.

"Test first your brakes and gas." Jiyong was acting like an instructor.

"Yes sir." Eunji hit his gas and brakes. "sounds fine to me. And I if scratch your car?"

"You have to pay for it," Jiyong answered.

Eunji rolled her eyes." Uh...I can drive in the highway. You can take over in the city." Eunji snickered.

Jiyong can't  say no to her. "okay. I trust you."

Eunji had been driving for 5 minutes around the area when TOP called. He said he's  going  early to the restaurant.

"Seung Hyun hyung's on his way. Shall we go?"

"I can drive all the way to the restaurant. Put in the address. " Eunji pointed the GPS.

"I'm  going to be in huge trouble with your doctor." Jiyong turned to Eunji. "Let me know if you feel you can't  drive okay?"

Eunji nodded.

Jiyong hit the player to ease them from the quietness. He's  being cautious not to distract Eunji.

"You're  really into this genre," Eunji commented.

"yeah. You? What kind of music do you prefer?"

"don't  laugh at me. I'm  an old-fashioned person. I like the 80s and classical records."

"80s  are good. I like classical records too. I have my collections at the pension. Oh.. Speaking, about the cats. I'll  ask mom to bring it before I leave for Fokouka.."

Eunji quickly turned to Jiyong and returned her eyes on the road. "Oh... I don't  think that's  a good idea. They might not like me. I'm  a stranger to them."

"no..no..no.. They're  nice."

"no. Not a good idea and besides I might not have time to take care of them. I have a project to work on."

"Okay. We'll  go get them when I return from Fokouka. Uh... By the way... Is it okay for you to meet my parents?   I didn't  told them about you yet but I'm  sure they'll  love you."

"Kwon Jiyong, What are you trying to imply here? Meeting your parents? No way! We haven't  settled our relationship  yet.. I told you, this will  be over soon."

Jiyong sighed and turned his attention outside the car. He doesn't want to get into an argument especially that Eunji's driving.

"Oh my God Jiyong!" Eunji screamed.

Jiyong was startled and turned to the shocked Eunji.. The car was running in a normal speed."Babe!" Jiyong's  left hand flew to the steering wheel to help her steady the car. “Eunji concentrate on the road," Jiyong said softly.

Eunji started crying and her hand were  shaking. She accelerated which scared Jiyong.

"babe, slow down," He's  trying to calm her and himself down. "Pull over."

Eunji pulled over and covered her face with her both hands.

Jiyong got out of the car and opened the driver's  seat. "Eunji baby," Jiyong offered his hand which Eunji grabbed  tightly. She got out of the driver's  seat and clung to Jiyong. "oh my God!!!"she was bawling. Jiyong was conscious of the surroundings. Ambulance were all over. "Babe, we have to get out of here." he helped her to the passenger's seat but Eunji won't  let go of his arms. "Baby, I'm  going to the driver's  side. I'm  not going to leave you. We have to leave here. The media will be swarming this area in few minutes. But Eunji didn’t  released his arms. He had to peel her hands off. He closed the door and ran to the driver's  side. He looked at Eunji who was trembling and was blankly staring at the windshield. He reached for her hand. It was cold and shaking. "oh my God! Eunji, you're killing me." He started the car and drove away from the area. He's driving with his left hand. His right hand was entwined with Eunji's. "Bae," he managed to call Taeyang.

"what's  up Ji? I'm  on my way." Taeyang answered.

"Can you get your manager to drive you. Meet me somewhere. I need you to drive me." Jiyong was talking frantically.

"Ji, are you okay?

"Eunji's  suddenly acting  up. I don't  know what's  going on."

"Where are you guys?" Taeyang asked.

"We just got off Naebu express way towards Yeonnam dong. You?"

"Okay, I'll  meet you near Hongik University. Maybe in 20 minutes?"

"Okay. Thanks Bae." Jiyong hang up. "Eunji baby, talk to me please." Jiyong  was pleading. His eyes kept on darting from the road to Eunji. Eunji remained silent. "Oh God! What's  going on with you." Jiyong's  near to crying due to frustration.

Jiyong saw Taeyang's  car right away. As soon as he parked, Taeyang got out of the car and walked towards them.  Jiyong  got out of the driver's  seat and opened the passenger's  door. "babe," he unbuckled  Eunji's  seatbelt and helped her got out and to the back seat. He buckled Eunji's  seatbelt and did himself too.

"Ji, what happened?" Taeyang started as he started the car.

"I don't  know. She asked to drive. I let her. There was a piled up collision at the express way and she just screamed. It's  a good thing she  managed to drive properly. She probably got scared with the accident." Jiyong narrated and turned to  Eunji. She was still gripping Jiyong's  arms and buried her face to his chest. "I think she's  in shock."

"You might want to call her doctor. " Taeyang suggested.

"oh..maybe later. uhmmm...Can you call hyung and Seungri and cancel  the dinner,"

"alright." Taeyang answered and called TOP and asked him to call the maknae to cancel the dinner. He told him to explain everything later. He checked the rear mirror again.

Eunji's  head was on Jiyong's shoulder and her hand were still entwined with Jiyong's.

"Ji, where do you want me to drive you?" He asked

Jiyong sighed. “Back to my place. I'll  call her doctor from there. "

 

"Thanks Bae," Jiyong thanked Taeyang as he helped open the door.

Jiyong helped Eunji to the bed right away and walked back to the living room.

"What happened?" Taeyang asked again.

"There was an accident at the highway. The cars were  right infront of us. I didn't  noticed the accident until she screamed. I was looking outside because we started to argue. She suddenly screamed."

"Ji, you fell really hard." Taeyang chuckled.

Jiyong  sighed. "Hmmm."

"My manager just sent a message. He's  downstairs.  I'll  talk to you later." Taeyang got up.

"Thanks bro. " both bumped fist.

Jiyong walked into Eunji  in a fetal position. He sat beside her. "Babe,"

"Oh my God Jiyong," she murmured. "They're  dead. Someone died."

Jiyong gathered her in his arms and slowly rocked her.  "It was an accident. We don't  know if there were casualties. You're  safe hmmm..."

Eunji loosen her grip on Jiyong. He looked at him straight in the eye and then she started to cry again. Jiyong  was lost on what to do. He kissed her eyes and his lips travelled down to her lips. Eunji didn’t  resist. But when Jiyong started to deepen the kiss, she pushed him and turned her back on him. Jiyong let her and fixed the blanket on her. Jiyong just laid beside her staring at the ceiling. His thought was everywhere. But the most was how Eunji responded on his kisses. 'He didn't  resist at all. She responded. Again. She called me by my name. Even though it was because  she was scared but she called me Jiyong. Does this means  she's  starting to open up?" he thought. Jiyong  back hugged her. "Baby, you feeling better now? Do you want to call  me to call you doctor?"

Eunji shook her head.

"Do you want to talk about it then?" Jiyong cooed . He got sniffing sound answer. Eunji  was crying again.  He gently get Eunji  to turn and face him. "Babe, you can talk to me hmmm."

"They're  dead." she uttered and covered her face with her hands as she cried.

"Okay listen to me. It was an accident. We don't  know if someone died from that accident. We.."

"They're  dead!" she yelled that made Jiyong  jumped.

He stared at Eunji.Her face were all scared and pale.. "Eunji  baby, easy....hmmmm" he gathered  her  in his arms once again.

"They're dead...they're  dead...they..." she sobbed.

Jiyong got up and walked to the wash room. She checked the medication lined up in the counter. She found a sleeping pill. "Babe, take this. This will calm you down,"

Eunji turned to him and got up. Her eyes were asking questions..

"Babe,  it will calm you down."

Eunji  took the pill from Jiyong and down it with the water Jiyong handed her. "Do you think...."

"Baby, look at me and just think of us. You can think of how you hate me." Jiyong was trying to distract Eunji from thinking about the accident..

Eunji  looked at him. Studying him. She tried to focus on what Jiyong said. But she can't.  "it's  my fault"

Jiyong started to get confuse and frustrated at the same time. Eunji's  not talking about it and she started to blame herself. "Babe, you're  making me confuse. Talk to me so I can understand."

"mom..dad.." she murmured and her eyes started to doze off..

Jiyong breathed in relief. He got out of the room. "Hello Doc, uhmmm Eunji... Uh.... I don't know if it's her panic attack. She's acting up again." Jiyong called Dr. Lee.

"What exactly happened?" Dr. Lee asked.

"She asked if she can drive. We went outside the city and I let her drive. She suddenly screamed when we passed by car crash."

"You let her... Mr. Kwon  you know she's  not cleared to drive." Dr. Lee scolded him.

"I know I’m sorry. It's just..I didn't know she'll... Doc, She hasn't  told me anything yet. I am confuse and don't  know what to do. I have no idea what's  going on  with her."

"How is she now?" Doc Lee asked.

"I forced her to take sleeping pills." Jiyong  answered.

"okay...uhmmm I'll  come and pick her up tomorrow."

"uhmmm what if she wakes up tonight and starts acting up again.?"

"She might. She might not. She should have calmed down by the time she woke up. Try to distract her from thinking of the accident. "

"ok. Thank you."

"Thank you for being patient with Eunji. Ill see you tomorrow," she hang up.

Jiyong walked back to the bedroom and watched Eunji sleeping.. He lay down beside her and weave the hair covering her face. "I love you Jung Eunji. Please don't  make me worry this much." he kissed her forehead. He got out of the room and called Taeyang..

"How is she?"

"I put her to sleep. It only works for few hours." Jiyong  answered.

"Is she some kind of under stress? She had the panic attacks right? What's  triggering it?"

Jiyong  himself knows that the movie frozen has something to do with her panic attacks but can't  explain why. "I don't  know. Ha Eun noona dont want to tell me unless Eunji  tells me so."

"That's  really complicated. Uh. Seungri called earlier. She was worried." Taeyang relayed.

"Can you just let them know that Eunji's  not feeling well. I can't  even  call them. I'm so worried. We're  leaving for Fokouka in a week.. I don't  think I can leave her like this."

"She'll  be fine." Taeyang comforted his friend.

"Bae... I can't  lose her..." Jiyong  was whining.

"I know Ji. I can see how you love her. Everything will be fine. Eunji might not see how you love her but eventually,  she will. She might not reciprocate  your love for now but I know for sure some how along the way, she will see how you love her. Just don't  give up."

"Im not going to give up on her even if it takes my career. Bae I love her so much. I don't  know what to do if I lose her."

"Ji, don't  think about losing her."

"But Sol. She'd  been talking about breaking up once she find out that..." Jiyong  didn't  continue what she's  about to say. "Sol, This is scaring me. What if she'll  leave me?"

Taeyang released a deep breath. "I'm  coming over."

"Thanks bro. Can you pick up some foods. Eunji might want something to eat when she wakes up."

"Want me to call TOP hyung and Seungri. The maknae might be a help. You know how he's  close to Eunji and Eunji favors him.

"Sure. I'll see you later." Jiyong hang up and went to check  Eunji. She was in deep sleep. Jiyong sat by the bed and watched her sleep.

 

a/n:  Something to read as you cuddle on this friday night. Have a good weekend guys! Don't forget to drop your comments. It inspire me to write more. :D:D