Blow up

Let it go

Eunji marched towards Jiyong's studio. She found him on the control and Daesung was on the recording booth.

"You ing bastard!" She screamed.

Jiyong got off his seat and walked towards her. "What's going on?"

"Oh you tell me ." Her breathing became erratic.

"well..."

She grabbed Jiyong by the collar. Jiyong who was taken by surprise can't even move. "What right do you have to go over my medical record? What right do you have to go through my medical condition? Huh? My boyfriend?" She laughed in a scornful manner. "You're in sick!" She pushed Jiyong and kicked his crotch. Jiyong slithered on the floor holding is crotch.

"Ya! Jung Eunji! What the was that?" Jiyong yelled.

"For meddling in my life! What?! You wanted to know about my condition?" She screamed with sarcasm. Her eyes were red and the tears were threatening to drop out of anger. "You will  tell the whole world that I am sick and not capable of working? Is that it?! Because the world will believe the Gdragon??!!" The tears finally fell.

"Noona," Seungri spoke for the first time. "calm down.."

"Stay out of this. All of you. Your leader needs to learn. I swear I am going to .." she turned to face Jiyong again. "How desperate are you to take me down? Breaking to my house. Going through my medical record and lying to my doctor and family. You're pathetic!!" she kept screaming.

"Shut up ," A new voice arrived. They didn't even noticed her. They all turned to her. "What right you have to yell at my boyfriend?"

Eunji' brows raised. "Boyfriend? Your boyfriend? I'm afraid he got himself a new girlfriend. A sick girlfriend," she mocked.

"Hun?" Kiko looked at her boyfriend.

Jiyong remained silent.

Kiko glared at Eunji.

"What? Are you're going to hit me again?" Eunji glared back. "You haven't got enough last time. Go ahead and show your real self infront of your fboyfriend."

The boys looked at the two woman glaring at each other.

"Kiko chan, you hit Eunji noona?" Seungri was the first to speak.

"Why would I hit her?" Kiko answered Seungri with a question.

"Exactly why did you have to hit me?" Eunji provoked her.

"Tell me you didn't hit her," they heard Jiyong said softly and looking at kiko. He's praying Kiko didn't do it.

"I didn't," Kiko insisted.

Eunji laughed sarcastically.  "Liar! You and your pathetic boyfriend deserve each other. What could you have done if  Seungri didn't arrived and I died on the street," she clenched her teeth.

"Noona?" Seungri held Eunji's arms who was now shaking.

Kiko went still.

"I'm sure Miss Min Hyorin wouldn't live with her conscience either. Why don't you call your girlfriend," Eunji turned to Taeyang. "She was more terrified and shocked than I was,"

Taeyang dialled his girlfriend's number. "hey. Hyorin-ah," he put the phone on speaker mode.

"Oh, Bae,"

"Last time in Singapore at the restaurant before the concert, did you see Kiko hit someone?" Taeyang asked directly.

"uh... that..uhm.. Bae, it's..." she was stammering and can't answer.

Jiyong grabbed the phone. "Thanks noona. Will talk to you later," he pressed end. He turned to Kiko. "We'll talk about this later,"

Kiko turned to Eunji. "! You're interested with my boyfriend that's why you're all making this up and making a scene,"

Eunji scoffed. "tsk! Tsk! Me? Interested with your pathetic boyfriend? Should we say it's the other way around? He stalked on me. Broke into my house and introduce himself as.."

Kiko cut her.  "You can't have him. He was with another woman not too long ago. Who was she again Ji? The girl who got me banned from entereing Korea."

Five pair eyes looked at Jiyong.

"Banned?" Seungri asked.

"Hell yeah!" Kiko's tone was high pitched. "I don't know if it was Jiyong's idea or that girl's. The ban was just lifted few days ago. Maybe it's Jiyong's plan so I cannot find out abaout his cheating."

"Cheating? Kiko chan. That's absurd.." Taeyang was cut by Kiko.

"You  can never win his heart. He's still inlove with Jimin. You can never compete with a dead person," she glared at Eunji.

Pak!

Everyone at the room was stunned.

Eunji grabbed Kiko's chin. "Listen to me Miss Kiko Mizuhara. Mock me. Provoke me. Hit me. Spat at me. Insult me. You can even kill me.  But never ever insult a dead person. They can't defend themselves." She pushed her away. "Now get out. I want to talk to Kwon alone,"

"Noona," Seungri's panda eyes were worried.

"I'll be fine. Your leader won't kill me." Eunji assured him.

"But noona...."

"Fine stay at the booth." Eunji said and motioned him to go to the booth. "Don't dare to come out until I tell you so,"

The rest left the room. Kiko turned back and glared at Eunji as Taeyang pulled her away.

"Tell me what's your purpose off seeing my doctor?" Eunji's voice, her eyes were laser killing Jiyong. "Isn't breaking into my house enough?"

"I want those photos back that why I broke into your house." Jiyong paused. He doens't know how to explain about the visit to her doctor. "I found your pill bottle in our van in Canada. I visited the doctor. She won't tell me anything that's why I told her we're dating. I wanted to know if you're acting on your panic attack or so." Jiyong told her the truth.

Eunji  laughed sarcastically. "If I am acting. And what does it matter to you about my pill bottle? You could have just thrown it away." He nodded and was still silent. "Didn't you congratulate me before on my acting? Those were all acts. Those were all to get your attention. Satisfied?"

"I'm sorry," Jiyong said softly. "I.."

"Sorry?! Tell that to the moon and stars. When I came down to settle matters, what did you do? Did you even hear me out? No and now you're telling me you're sorry? off Kwon Jiyong! That habit of yours. This time you've gone overboard. You better kept whatever you found out about me or so help me God I don't know what can I do,"

"Eunji-ah, I'm sorry okay. I meant it."

"Listen to me," Eunji calmed a bit and faced Jiyong. "That matter better not come out. You don't know me. I can be very violent if I get provoked. I don't even know what can I do if you cross me next time. You're lucky you're with your friends today. And that lying , she better not show up infront of me or I'll swear I'm going to rip her face. Just to be clear here, I have never ever felt humiliated in my life before until your girlfriend hit me in..." Eunji's eyes went big.

Jiyong knew why. His eyes wandered around the room looking for the device where the music was coming from.

"You! Kwon Jiyong!" Eunji's voice was shaking. "You're trying to kill me?" she's trying to hold her tears.

"Eunji-ah. Jung Eun--"

"You're trying to ki.. kill me? Is that it?" she was shaking.