Jerkass

Let it go

-short update-

"unnie!" So Young started taking pictures of Eunji.

"Ya Kim So Young! Leave my phone alone," Eunji shouted. They were in Jeju for Min Jung's wedding. They are having photo shoot beside the sea.

It was a good thing that the sun was shining brightly or else they would be all shivering. The Motif was peach and red. All the bride's maids wore peach. Eunji, who's playing the role of the maid of honor wore a red off shoulder gown.

"oppa, I already sent you unnie's pictures. She's really pretty." she whispered. "Unnie, why don't you save your boyfriend's number?" she shouted at Eunji.

Eunji's brows met. "Boyfriend?"

"Uh... Your boyfriend's on the phone,"

"Aish! He's not my boyfriend. That's your Chan Young oppa." Eunji took the phone from So Young. "Oh Chan Young-ah,"

"Jung Eunji, It's Kwon Jiyong,"

Eunji withdraw the phone from her ears and checked the screen for the caller. New number. "what now?" her mood changed.

"I called to set up a meeting. I need to talk to you but I guess you're busy. I'll call next time."

"There's nothing to talk between us. Stop bothering me," Eunji hang up.

"Unnie, you're boyfriend's voice is so y." So Young squealed

"Kim So Young. He's not my boyfriend but an whoo.."

Min Jung cut Eunji. "Jung Eunji. You mentioned an at the hill."

Eunji eyed Min Jung.

"Is that caller Gdragon?" Min Jung asked.

"Bwoh?" So Young jumped in between Eunji and Min Jung. "What do you mean Gdrag..... hey... wait a minute... Why.. That.." So Young was stuttering on what to say. He was trying to piece things together. "Why didn't I realized it earlier. He sounds like Kwon Jiyong oppa. unnie," she looked at Eunji. "Ahhhh.. unnieeee..."

"Jung Eunji," Min Jung pulled Eunji to the corner.

"Unnniiiieee," So Young followed them.

"Kim Min Jung, it's your wedding. Can we focus on it? Whatever is that running in your brain, we'll deal with it after the wedding." Eunji put an arm around the two sisters and walked them back to the set.

 

After the reception, the whole party retired to their own suites. Eunji was changing from her gown to sleeping clothes when Min Jung barged in.

"Ya! Kim Min Jung! Didn't you learn to knock before entering a room." she shouted at her.

"I should be with my husband right now but this can't wait. Jung Eunji. Look me in the eyes and don't you dare lie." Min Jung stood infront of Eunji. Her two hands were on Eunji's shoulders.

Eunji looked at Min Jung straight in the eyes. "Lee Min Jung. You're supposed to be having the hottest moment of your life with your husband. What are you doing barging in my room?" she raised brows although she knew what her bestfriend came for.

"Eunji-ah, we're flying straight to Canada tomorrow. This is the only time we can talk."

Eunji sighed.

"I know I wasn't there when you were recuperating from your loss. I'm sorry." Min Jung sat down at the bed.

Eunji breathed deeply and smiled at her best friend. "What do you want to know?"

"Kwon Jiyong," Min Jung said with out batting an eye. "I watched the kick off concert of Bigbang. The lightings were awesome. Are you by chance was behind those?"

Eunji nodded.

"Oh my gosh! You're so genius!" Min Jung threw herself and hug Eunji. "So the you meant in the hill was the one who called you earlier. Kwon Jiyong."

"Oh."

"Man! Jung Eunji! Are you dating the dragon?"

Eunji pushed Min Jung that she almost fell of the bed. " What? hell no! who wants to date that jerk."

"Jerk. . Why do I have this feeling that you didn't just create that light effects. Something's going on."

"You and you imaginative mind. There's nothing going on with me and Kwon Jiyong. I worked for YG and not for him. Clear?"

"And why are you so defensive?"

"And why are you so inquisitive?"

The two girls both laughed.

"Fine. I know you well. You'll never tell me even if I bet to divorce my husband," Min Jung pouted.

"Ya Kim Min Jung! That's not a good joke! Now go back to you husband. I'll see you tomorrow."

 

Jiyong

 

The past weeks had been a roller coaster. Meeting Jimin's best friend. Kiko making a scene that  made the CEO goes ballistic.  Then finding the real identity of Lee Shin. God! If I didn't know how nice she is, we'd probably be all in jail right now without a trial.
I called Eunji to set a meeting. I want to convince her to do our Japan family concert. Someone answered her phone and I am glad. She said they are currently in a wedding. For a second my heart drop. My mind raced. I thought she was getting married but the girl who answered mistook me as the boyfriend and sent me a photo of Eunji.
Whoever that person who answered her phone was an angel. She took the photo like a pro. Eunji was on her back wearing red off shoulder and flowing from waist down. The second photo was a close up. Her hair was tied up in a bun and few fringes was covering her face. It's the first time I saw her wearing a make up. The make up did a great job. I almost didn't even recognized her. The third was a shot with the bride, I assume, hence she's wearing white. They were both laughing heartily. Their laugher and smiles were captured nicely. She looks so alive comparing from the aura she carried since I met her.
I stared at the photo again. She's really pretty. I don't want to admit it but Seungri's right. I'm falling for this girl. her stubbornness. Hard headed. Strong willed. The thing that drew me was she never sees me as an idol. Not as the Gdragon. If only our first meeting was in different situation but if it wasn't that situation I might haven't met her. I guess it's what they called fate. I guess I am trying to believe in fate.
But I am intrigue with her panic attacks. I haven't figured it yet. Her doctor didn't give much details about it. I know for sure it has something to do with the movie Frozen. Her recent panic attack the studio, she thinks I did it on purpose. Her eyes were ready to kill me. I wish I knew what was going on with her. Man! this is going to be tough.

I haven't apologized properly for the incident at the studio. We never had the chance to talk properly. After she left, CEO-nim told us that she resigned from her job. No one knew her reason for resigning.

I know I am partly the reason why she rejected the YG offer and if she left her job because of me, I can't forgive myself for being a jerk. I am a jerk. Now I am accepting what she hurled at me way back when we first met. I suit the name. Jerkass.